Is whoever wins the election screwed?

Nice try liberal, the smoke and mirrors trying to tell us things won't change so just stay on course.

Romney will first repeal Obamacare which will help businesses and the debt from day 1.

Romney will make sure the DoD cuts aren't damaging to the national security and industries that support it.

Romeny will slowly fix social security, medicare, etc to bring down the cost of those programs by forcing people to retire at older ages with less benefits. The gravy train is over.

You see, it's that simple....liberal.

In the long run? Serious question.

-No matter who wins the debt will continue to spin out of control and likely be approaching $20trillion by the end of the next presidential term.

-And the economy, in no small part due to the governments lack of fiscal control, will likely not improve much.

These are just a couple of things, feel free to add more. But the major issues facing this country aren't going to be resolved by the next president. And the propensity of politicians these days to be more loyal to party than country will prevent any real action being done to attempt to solve them. Frankly I think whichever party wins this election will most certainly lose the one four years later.

I am a Republican, but I think the Republicans are kidding themselves if they think they can come in and turn this ship around, IMO there is no turning it around.

Yep gone bezerk fer sure.

And yes both parties will protect the military industrial complex.

both parties will continue pork for their projects and will continue to overspend on what they want to spend on.

Last edited:

-No matter who wins the debt will continue to spin out of control and likely be approaching $20trillion by the end of the next presidential term.

-And the economy, in no small part due to the governments lack of fiscal control, will likely not improve much.

These are just a couple of things, feel free to add more. But the major issues facing this country aren't going to be resolved by the next president. And the propensity of politicians these days to be more loyal to party than country will prevent any real action being done to attempt to solve them. Frankly I think whichever party wins this election will most certainly lose the one four years later.

I am a Republican, but I think the Republicans are kidding themselves if they think they can come in and turn this ship around, IMO there is no turning it around.

It will exceed 20 trillion by 2016 The differences as I see them is who will slow spending. Democrats are on record any cut is extreme.

Democratic leadership is also on the record of bringing in a surplus. And not to long ago.

Democrats had total power with a super majority.
For two years. I don't think things will be SUDDENLY be great should that occur this November. We are in a hole dug by GWB, and are only climbing out slowly.

For two years. I don't think things will be SUDDENLY be great should that occur this November. We are in a hole dug by GWB, and are only climbing out slowly.

And republicans had congressional majority and the presidency for what 6 years?

Same rules for congress as the presidency in this thread.

FROM DAY 1! I'll remember that. Even Mitt isn't rich enough to pay the bills now coming due.

Nice try liberal, the smoke and mirrors trying to tell us things won't change so just stay on course.

Romney will first repeal Obamacare which will help businesses and the debt from day 1.

Romney will make sure the DoD cuts aren't damaging to the national security and industries that support it.

Romeny will slowly fix social security, medicare, etc to bring down the cost of those programs by forcing people to retire at older ages with less benefits. The gravy train is over.

The US could cut the DOD budget by 500 billion dollars and never be threatened by foreign invasion.

True story! :thup:

Wrong idiot, Democrats are already gutting the military right now. Liberals like you want to spend money on pork projects to buyoff votes and keep people reliant on Big Govt, so you will cut the DoD budget to get more, more and more money for your bullshit.

Obamination blew the wad on green energy scams, the porkulus, etc and now is asking the DoD to help with the problem of no money left after all that crap.

Yep gone bezerk fer sure.

And yes both parties will protect the military industrial complex.

both parties will continue pork for their projects and will continue to overspend on what they want to spend on.

FROM DAY 1! I'll remember that. Even Mitt isn't rich enough to pay the bills now coming due.

And neither is the Koch brothers or Rush or anyone.
But what does that have to do with the price of gas?

Most of the ones who ran up those bills are living on a govt pension, still in congress or are lobbyists.

Just shut the fuck up, idiot.

You have no clue about what threats are out there.

You think leaving Iraq and Afghanistan proves the DoD can shutdown for business. Russia, China, Iran and North Korea are no problem for us or our allies.

The US could cut the DOD budget by 500 billion dollars and never be threatened by foreign invasion.

"Screwed" might have been good news to the deviate Clinton administration. Nobody is talking about it (no surprise in the liberal media) but any republican is in for a hard time from motivated hate filled left wing groups like OWS that are organized and mobilized and led by experienced anarchists like Van Jones and Bill Ayers. Any republican will be faced with organized violence.

Wrong idiot, Democrats are already gutting the military right now. Liberals like you want to spend money on pork projects to buyoff votes and keep people reliant on Big Govt, so you will cut the DoD budget to get more, more and more money for your bullshit.

Obamination blew the wad on green energy scams, the porkulus, etc and now is asking the DoD to help with the problem of no money left after all that crap.

The military in it's current configuration is an abomination..and that's according to the US constitution.

Nothing in the constitution mandates an offensive military capable of knocking over other countries based on lies and greed.

We don't need a professional standing army.

What we need is a defensive force. We could get away with spending 100 billion on defense, easily. Our nuclear arsenal, natural barriers and navy assure no country..or coalition of countries would ever imagine invading this one.

You think leaving Iraq and Afghanistan proves the DoD can shutdown for business. Russia, China, Iran and North Korea are no problem for us or our allies.

What? Darth Vader is lurking out there with the Death Star?

:lol:

Really..you guys had a turn at the wheel. What it get us?

9/11.

"Screwed" might have been good news to the deviate Clinton administration. Nobody is talking about it (no surprise in the liberal media) but any republican is in for a hard time from motivated hate filled left wing groups like OWS that are organized and mobilized and led by experienced anarchists like Van Jones and Bill Ayers. Any republican will be faced with organized violence.

You mean like Gabby Giffords faced from Sarah Palin?

Sorry..haven't seen it.

And neither is the Koch brothers or Rush or anyone.
But what does that have to do with the price of gas?

Most of the ones who ran up those bills are living on a govt pension, still in congress or are lobbyists.
All true, we will pay for the extravagance of the WARS for decades.

Most right wingers are fear based.

Muslims gonna get us.
They gonna take our guns away!
Immigrants are taking our jobs!
Obama is going to ruin America!

and on and on.....

GWB was not the only one digging the hole. We are lifeless at the bottom of that hole because there ain't much climbing going on. Nice to see how gave the democrats a free pass for not fixing things with their super majority. They could have passed anything they wanted. They could have changed everything about the way this country runs. They failed!

Well muslims did kill 3,000 in NYC, PA and DC in 2001.....but that is a joke to you.

They've also killed thousands around the world via beheadings, car bombs, etc.

Meanwhile a fake preacher like you spends your Sunday mornings here ranting bullshit non-stop.:eusa_whistle:

Muslims gonna get us.

and on and on.....

Last edited:
You're just a dumbfuck on the internet hiding behind the US military, that is all.:eusa_whistle:

What? Darth Vader is lurking out there with the Death Star?

:lol:

Really..you guys had a turn at the wheel. What it get us?

9/11.

Well muslims did kill 3,000 in NYC, PA and DC in 2001.....but that is a joke to you.

They've also killed thousands around the world via beheadings, car bombs, etc.

Meanwhile a fake preacher like you spends your Sunday mornings here ranting bullshit non-stop.:eusa_whistle:

Muslims gonna get us.

and on and on.....

Christians have killed millions...in the name of "god".

And fairly recently too.

No one is contending that their churches should be shuddered in this country.

Forum List

Back