Is White Supremacy "Racist"?

Fascism is the political ideology that posits a superior "race" with a God-given entitlement to conquer and subjugate inferior peoples. WWII provided the examples of Germany, Japan, and Italy, but I don't think other countries adopted the same philosophy.\

Did the Soviet Union consider themselves racially superior to the satellite countries? Not as a matter of policy.

Fortunately, Americans are not a "race."

The words:
¨White Supremacy¨ is a racist slur!

Was it white supremacy that kept white students from crossing a bridge at Berkeley?
Is it white supremacy when six black men who look like they could be Obama's sons beat up an 80 year old white woman because less than six black bays can´t handle a 80 year old white woman?

Why aren´t there ever six white kids out there sucker punching 80 year old black women?

You mean like this guy punched am 11 year old black girl? He was real brave, wasn't he?

White Supremacy is just another racist slur made up by white Democrats who want black to think that they are on their side.

Remember, black people it was the Republicans who freed you from the people who are still trying to keep you down today.

White Supremacy is just another racist slur made up by white Democrats who want black to think that they are on their side.

Remember, black people it was the Republicans who freed you from the people who are still trying to keep you down today.

You keep trying to blame today's Democrats for party actions from the last century. It might bring somebody around to your way of thinking if they are as dumb as you. The only thing you can be sure of is the next time those last century candidates run for office, I won't vote for them.

Shut that shit up wb. You aren't fooling anyone. Blacks will not be rushing to join the racist party.

Trump is a pathological liar which is a mental illness that makes trump unqualified to be President of the USA.

A pathological liar is someone who lies compulsively. While there appears to be many possible causes for pathological lying, it's not yet entirely understood why someone would lie this way.Aug 27, 2018

Pathological lying

Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is the chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying.

Unlike telling the occasional white lie to avoid hurting someone’s feelings or getting in trouble, a pathological liar seems to lie for no apparent reason. This can make it frustrating or hard to know what to do if you believe you’ve met one.

Though pathological lying has been recognized for more than a century, there’s not yet a clear universal definition of the condition.

Some pathological lying may result from a mental condition, such as antisocial personality disorder (sometimes called sociopathy), while others appear to have no medical reason for the behavior.
Pathological Liar: How to Cope with Someone’s Compulsive Lies

:)-
You're TDS which is a mental illness

There is no such thing. TSS or Trump Supporter Syndrome is a phenomenon typified by people suffering from psychosis which is a mental illness.
TDS is real when people do stupid shit just because they don't like the President such as what a normal sound-minded person would not do or harming themselves because they don't like the president is Trump Derangement Syndrome

You are deranged if you support Trump.

Shut that shit up white boy. You aren't fooling anyone. Blacks will not be rushing to join the racist party.

Now why did you have to tell him that. He was perfectly content thinking blacks would fall for his crap, and we only had to hear his occasional mumbling. Occupied like a slow child with a toy. If you tell him his silly hopes are just stupid, there is no telling how much whining he might do.

Shut that shit up white boy. You aren't fooling anyone. Blacks will not be rushing to join the racist party.

Now why did you have to tell him that. He was perfectly content thinking blacks would fall for his crap, and we only had to hear his occasional mumbling. Occupied like a slow child with a toy. If you tell him his silly hopes are just stupid, there is no telling how much whining he might do.

Lol!

You keep trying to blame today's Democrats for party actions from the last century. It might bring somebody around to your way of thinking if they are as dumb as you. The only thing you can be sure of is the next time those last century candidates run for office, I won't vote for them.
and you keep trying to hold todays whites to account for slavery over 150 yrs in the past .

and you keep trying to hold todays whites to account for slavery over 150 yrs in the past .

Where did that come from? Today's whites didn't cause slavery and shouldn't be held responsible for it, but we are still enjoying the advantages it gave . our ancestors. Many are still suffering from the disadvantages it gave their ancestors. If we are a country where all men are created equal, like our forefathers said. we owe those left behind a chance to catch up.

Black Africans? Same thing. At the time of the Declaration, they were basically primitive hunter-gatherers with no literature, science, technology, agriculture, no metallurgy, and primitive stone-age weapons. And so forth.
I know I should not reply but then again I realize that sometimes a reply is necessary not for you (your too far gone) but for others to see the counter points. I also realise the “Blacks never developed a civilization” myth is one of the most stalwart and enduring mythologies among white supremacists and that may be true if you get your history those Stormfront Zombies and quack YouTube historians.

Agriculture and metallurgy were both developed, independently in West Africa. Humans spent 10s of thousands of years as hunter gatherers before somebody figured out that if you plant seeds in the ground, irrigate and take care of them, you can settle in one area and not have to wander about looking for food.

Seems pretty axiomatic since someone already told you that, but if nobody explained it to you, you’d have no idea how it works.

Iron industry, in both smelting and forging for tools and weapons, appeared in Sub-Saharan Africa by 1200 BCE and the increased use of iron and the spread of ironworking technology led to improved weaponry and enabled farmers to expand agricultural productivity and produce surplus crops, which together supported the growth of urban city-states into empires.

Agriculture and Iron Smelting were two of the most important things man ever discovered.

They created a foundation for so many other things

Look - I could spend several thousand words referring you to more evidence on this subject, compiled by African and European scholars alike, which demonstrates both the racism and absurdity of your arguments.

But if you are truly interested in this material you would be better served to seek out the information yourself, seeing as how it will be far more adequately presented by me than I could do here.

You can begin by googling the books of Cheikh Anta Diop, Molefi Asante, Walter Rodney and Ivan Van Sertima among others; and for you whose racism will most likely lead you to dismiss black scholars on these subjects, you can always examine the writings of Basil Davidson: one of the most respected Africa scholars in modern history, who is decidedly both white and British.

Trump is a pathological liar which is a mental illness that makes trump unqualified to be President of the USA.

A pathological liar is someone who lies compulsively. While there appears to be many possible causes for pathological lying, it's not yet entirely understood why someone would lie this way.Aug 27, 2018

Pathological lying

Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is the chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying.

Unlike telling the occasional white lie to avoid hurting someone’s feelings or getting in trouble, a pathological liar seems to lie for no apparent reason. This can make it frustrating or hard to know what to do if you believe you’ve met one.

Though pathological lying has been recognized for more than a century, there’s not yet a clear universal definition of the condition.

Some pathological lying may result from a mental condition, such as antisocial personality disorder (sometimes called sociopathy), while others appear to have no medical reason for the behavior.
Pathological Liar: How to Cope with Someone’s Compulsive Lies

:)-
You're TDS which is a mental illness

There is no such thing. TSS or Trump Supporter Syndrome is a phenomenon typified by people suffering from psychosis which is a mental illness.
TDS is real when people do stupid shit just because they don't like the President such as what a normal sound-minded person would not do or harming themselves because they don't like the president is Trump Derangement Syndrome

You are deranged if you support Trump.
you base your hate for Trump on fake news
Therefore I trump your weak ass argument.

Black Africans? Same thing. At the time of the Declaration, they were basically primitive hunter-gatherers with no literature, science, technology, agriculture, no metallurgy, and primitive stone-age weapons. And so forth.
I know I should not reply but then again I realize that sometimes a reply is necessary not for you (your too far gone) but for others to see the counter points. I also realise the “Blacks never developed a civilization” myth is one of the most stalwart and enduring mythologies among white supremacists and that may be true if you get your history those Stormfront Zombies and quack YouTube historians.

Agriculture and metallurgy were both developed, independently in West Africa. Humans spent 10s of thousands of years as hunter gatherers before somebody figured out that if you plant seeds in the ground, irrigate and take care of them, you can settle in one area and not have to wander about looking for food.

Seems pretty axiomatic since someone already told you that, but if nobody explained it to you, you’d have no idea how it works.

Iron industry, in both smelting and forging for tools and weapons, appeared in Sub-Saharan Africa by 1200 BCE and the increased use of iron and the spread of ironworking technology led to improved weaponry and enabled farmers to expand agricultural productivity and produce surplus crops, which together supported the growth of urban city-states into empires.

Agriculture and Iron Smelting were two of the most important things man ever discovered.

They created a foundation for so many other things

Look - I could spend several thousand words referring you to more evidence on this subject, compiled by African and European scholars alike, which demonstrates both the racism and absurdity of your arguments.

But if you are truly interested in this material you would be better served to seek out the information yourself, seeing as how it will be far more adequately presented by me than I could do here.

You can begin by googling the books of Cheikh Anta Diop, Molefi Asante, Walter Rodney and Ivan Van Sertima among others; and for you whose racism will most likely lead you to dismiss black scholars on these subjects, you can always examine the writings of Basil Davidson: one of the most respected Africa scholars in modern history, who is decidedly both white and British.

I respect your patience, and appreciate the information, even though it was not new to me. I would have just called him a dumbass and told him to eat a bag of dicks, and I'm sure my response would have had the same effect on him as yours does, but it's nice that you inform others of what really happened. Thank you.

Shut that shit up wb. You aren't fooling anyone. Blacks will not be rushing to join the racist party.

I don't blame them, Republicans don't give out free cigarettes for voting...

If one makes the claim that a group of people is "superior," then it is required that you state the basis upon which you make that claim. It has recently been claimed that the United States was founded on the basis of "white supremacy," and hence "we" are evil ab initio.

So if it is postulated that the Founders were "white supremacists" one might well inquire what THEIR criteria were. Were they JUSTIFIED in believing that "white" Europeans were superior to any other "race" in the discussion at that time. Keep in mind of course, that saying one "race" is superior to another race is NOT the same as saying that every member of that race is individually superior to every member of the other races under consideration. We are talking about "whites: in general, and their culture, technology, society, and so on. Obviously, there are examples of primitive populations who break the mold, and are the equal of any member of a "superior" population. And their are individuals in the superior population who are low-intelligence, and so on.

Consider the native Americans. While they could be commended for learning to survive under harsh conditions, they were a profoundly primitive population. They had no written language, almost no animal husbandry or agricultural knowledge, stone-age technology, no metallurgy, and had not even discovered or invented the WHEEL. Their naturalist religions were extremely primitive and human sacrifice was ubiquitous, particularly among the Aztecs. Their knowledge of the earth and navigation were almost non-existent, and their weapons technology had not advanced since the stone age. The only animals they domesticated were horses that had brought here by the Spaniards. Without any doubt whatsoever, European whites were superior to the native populations.

Is it any wonder that the Founders believed that the Europeans who had come and settled in the New World were "superior" to the other populations worth considering? It was a fact.

So is "white supremacy" the product of "racism" if it is warranted by known facts?

I recognize that under current Leftist moral theology, no culture is superior or inferior to any other culture, but this is obviously bullshit, so bear with me.
Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed.jpg

Where did that come from? Today's whites didn't cause slavery and shouldn't be held responsible for it, but we are still enjoying the advantages it gave . our ancestors. Many are still suffering from the disadvantages it gave their ancestors. If we are a country where all men are created equal, like our forefathers said. we owe those left behind a chance to catch up.
affirmative action, grants for college ,business ect, plus race based gov contracts that blacks get 1st dibbs on ....and much much more ....... i'll tell you what....since you feel; so strongly about it write a check every month for how much you think you owe ....

Forum List

Back