Is white racims the problem or is it just low i.q. africans creating their own mess?

The msm,hollywood, our public schools and high profile elitists constantly seek to blame white racism for just about everythng under the Sun.

The people know better.
Low IQ on all sides is a problem. I have seen racism on both sides. The only time I was attacked two on one, the assailants were black and it was strictly a racial incident. Too bad they weren't better trained, or actually they had at least the same training I had, but their IQ was definitely lower.

The msm,hollywood, our public schools and high profile elitists constantly seek to blame white racism for just about everythng under the Sun.

The people know better.

Race differences in average IQ are largely genetic
White racism comes entirely from white liberals, just look at who you cited in the above post who blame white racism...by pointing the finger at white folk who refuse to bend to their will they remove the scrutiny from themselves...white racism is alive and thriving, but mostly because we allow white liberals to get away with it by blaming minorities, then minorities get mad because we blame them, then minorities and whites are so busy fighting with each other white liberals are free to infect our institutions...
...Using emotions/hate to divide a populace to bring it down from within is quite effective...to defeat it we need to start holding the proper white folk accountable...the reason white liberals are so hell bent on whites paying reparations is because they will have to foot the bill alone for their inhumanity, and then answer for what they have done, if we keep blaming minorities we are helping to shield the white liberals.

The problem is high(er) IQ blacks( never seen Africa) create a culture of vile, disgusting rif-raff that any sane human, of any color(including black) ,would rather just see them dead. This makes the satanic Negroids very happy and wealthy.
The whole Obama thing had a chance to create a generation of new for the black kids. Even they see how bad he fucked it up.
MLK was the real last chance yet if you dig deep enough there were issues there too. Well.......he WAS a public figure.

I'll tell y'all a guy I get a kick out of is Farrakhan. At least he speaks his mind calm and clear. I think young blacks should look at his operator skills.
If they want to do business look at #1. George Foreman.Uneducated and not particularly well-spoken but man. What a guy ! If he wasn't a tank and champ fighter the gold toof wonders might call him "Unkle Sambo".

Of course, I am NOT going to touch this hot potato, but I did notice that one contributor to this thread mentioned Minister Farrakhan.

From the little that I know about him, he does seem to have some interesting ideas on how to gain economic independence for people of his ethnicity.

I also very much like the fact that he and his followers always dress very neatly.

It’s more of the democratic run education system that is dumbing down the masses

z.Umar Johnson INCUBATOR.jpg

Hi. Umar Johnson shares Child Development advice >>>

"Dr. Umar Johnson Preventing Future Mass Incarceration, Admonishing Parents About Child Literacy"

"The 'AVERAGE' black child in America reads three grade levels below their current class standing."

EBCD Scientist Explains To Oprah Why Kids Are Hurting:

Peace.

The root cause of the problems we blacks face is white racism.

White racism is bi partisan and is part of both liberal and conservative ideology. The difference lies in the fact that the liberal leadership is not racist while the leadership of conservatives are white nationalists.

Last edited:

The people know better.

If you are going to comment on IQ then you should be able to spell racism.
I was going to say that. Good call Tommy!
It looks like he spelled it right to me. What are you guys talking about?

White racism is bi partisan and is part of both liberal and conservative ideology. The difference lies in the fact that the liberal leadership is not racist while the leadership of conservatives are white nationalists.
There are variables in everything. Choosing right in anything we do may be important or not. To choose right and then Bragg on others to demean them may or may not be right. To choose right and then Bragg on another to demean him/her with others around him/her who are family may be wrong. So choosing to do right may help one depending on the circumstance. Choosing to do right and then having the intention of demeaning another can be wrong. To embarrass to improve may have a good affect. To embarrass because of ugly remarks is a lot different. People do not learn. And the results are that some are getting more extreme in their responses with violence concerned. When one with a nasty attitude is empowered with an army behind him he can seem 10 feet tall to everyone even if they recognize the reason. When the same person left alone with the same attitude even if he can win a fight, the reality is that he can be a child with very little metal to back up his initial spouts.

#TheLargerIssue

Hi, IM2. Like me, do you experience EMBARRASSMENT & ANGER witnessing America's large LIBERAL-leaning, FEMALE-dominated SEGREGATION-minded, INTRA RACIAL DISCRIMINATION & HATE practicing Pro Black community LOUDLY bullying & INTIMIDATING peaceful, free thinking fellow citizens?

Mechee x, Vicki Dillard, Kanye West, candace owens.png
End Intra Racial Discrimination, PROTEST.jpg

Peace.

The people know better.

I used to think like you think here.

Until I realized that Hollywood,msm,etc cannot change the fact that most negro kids grow up in American ghettos. Ghettos where they spend 13 years in education systems within unsafe neighborhoods feat. dilapidated bldgs outdated technology subpar learning utilitii and unmotivated, barely-certified faculty members. Then it dawned on me, that is not the same education system which produces the people who write the questions for IQ tests and exams.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

There are variables in everything. Choosing right in anything we do may be important or not. To choose right and then Bragg on others to demean them may or may not be right. To choose right and then Bragg on another to demean him/her with others around him/her who are family may be wrong. So choosing to do right may help one depending on the circumstance. Choosing to do right and then having the intention of demeaning another can be wrong. To embarrass to improve may have a good affect. To embarrass because of ugly remarks is a lot different. People do not learn. And the results are that some are getting more extreme in their responses with violence concerned. When one with a nasty attitude is empowered with an army behind him he can seem 10 feet tall to everyone even if they recognize the reason. When the same person left alone with the same attitude even if he can win a fight, the reality is that he can be a child with very little metal to back up his initial spouts.
Our situation has not been due to a matter of our choices. I am going to show you guys what I am talking about in the next few days.

The people know better.

He went back and corrected his misspelling.

The people know better.

He went back and corrected his misspelling.
Thread title is still wrong.

New Topics

Forum List

Back