Is White inbreeding destroying the White Race.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Genetic scientist are stating that White inbreeding may be destroying the White
race.?

There are indications that , whites are generating genetic disorders that are known only
to the white Race.

My question to you all, is white inbreeding going to be a potential problem for the white race in the future.?

No. The white gene pool is still pretty humongous.

The biggest danger whites face isn't INbreeding, it's UNbreeding. Our birthrate is negative in most quarters -- we aren't reproducing fast enough to replace dying whites. Europe is a big offender here.

It's pretty fucking sad... an entire race is dying off, and most of its members either don't know about it or don't care. The other races are just laughing. Whites cry and moan about the goddamn ENVIRONMENT or some cute little animal species being endangered, but not their own people? I think that's a sign of insanity.

Last edited:
Genetic scientist are stating that White inbreeding may be destroying the White
race.?

There are indications that , whites are generating genetic disorders that are known only
to the white Race.

My question to you all, is white inbreeding going to be a potential problem for the white race in the future.?

you tell me...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ux3DKxxFoM]YouTube - President Bush -- Fool me Once[/ame]

I remember reading a long time ago on the internet that the two most inbred ethnic groups were Jews and African Americans. It makes sense that African Americans inbreed due to the fact that they can't trace back their bloodline due to the slavery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back