Is Wal-Mart hiring proselytizers now?

Had an interesting guy at checkout mention how he was suicidal, found Jebus, and now is an ordained minister. Going to India to proselytize and gave me an earful about his faith. Was pretty sure if I'd mentioned it to a manager he'd be gone but I felt sorry for him. Going to India soon nayway, will be their problem then. :) But it begged the question, does Wal-Mart know when they hire especially religious people? Are they cool with that? It is the Bible belt afterall, probably gonna get a lot of those types. Still...

You sound like an anti Christian bigot.

Had an interesting guy at checkout mention how he was suicidal, found Jebus, and now is an ordained minister. Going to India to proselytize and gave me an earful about his faith. Was pretty sure if I'd mentioned it to a manager he'd be gone but I felt sorry for him. Going to India soon nayway, will be their problem then. :) But it begged the question, does Wal-Mart know when they hire especially religious people? Are they cool with that? It is the Bible belt afterall, probably gonna get a lot of those types. Still...

No, quit being so sensitive. He likely was just like any other employee there. Mostly there for the pay check. One occurrence doesn't equal a corporate conspiracy. I have talked to cashiers about all sorts of things. Nail polish, cinnamon, children, cars, dogs, tabloids.

So the fellow is going to India to talk about God and he is happy about it. You are butt hurt for some mysterious reason

Forum List

Back