Is Wal-Mart hiring proselytizers now?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Had an interesting guy at checkout mention how he was suicidal, found Jebus, and now is an ordained minister. Going to India to proselytize and gave me an earful about his faith. Was pretty sure if I'd mentioned it to a manager he'd be gone but I felt sorry for him. Going to India soon nayway, will be their problem then. :) But it begged the question, does Wal-Mart know when they hire especially religious people? Are they cool with that? It is the Bible belt afterall, probably gonna get a lot of those types. Still...

I had a Walmart cashier tell me how awesome my Slayer t-shirt was and how good they were on the Clash of the Titans tour (with Megadeth, Anthrax, and this new band called Alice In Chains). So I guess it all balances out in the end.

So, here's some Raining Blood.

Sooo...walmart checkers aren't allowed to talk about themselves?

Since when?

Sooo...walmart checkers aren't allowed to talk about themselves?

Since when?

Not to captive audiences as with people in the checkout line no. Should be common sense. Wanna talk about it to co-workers in the breakroom I'd think that's protected speech. But proselytizing to customers who didn't volunteer to listen to such a message is probably a no-no both in company policies and just plain old manners.

I don't give a shit, lol. It's WalMart, they can talk about whatever they want. And sharing information about his plans isn't the same as proselytizing, loon.

I don't give a shit, lol. It's WalMart, they can talk about whatever they want. And sharing information about his plans isn't the same as proselytizing, loon.

Actually, as usual, you're wrong.

If mgmt finds out, they'll be fired.

When you deliberately say "Jebus" instead of "Jesus" it makes you a troll. If you want a serious discussion, don't act like a troll. Do you want a serious discussion, or do you just want to troll?

Before 9/11/01, I had a short bearded employee of Circuit City proselytize to me for Islam. A real creep. On at least three occasions. Say what you will about Christians, but they aren't crashing planes into buildings or cutting off heads in HD.

Had an interesting guy at checkout mention how he was suicidal, found Jebus, and now is an ordained minister. Going to India to proselytize and gave me an earful about his faith. Was pretty sure if I'd mentioned it to a manager he'd be gone but I felt sorry for him. Going to India soon nayway, will be their problem then. :) But it begged the question, does Wal-Mart know when they hire especially religious people? Are they cool with that? It is the Bible belt afterall, probably gonna get a lot of those types. Still...
It's unfortunate that so many Christians are oblivious to how arrogant, inappropriate, and rude they can be; to be so presumptuous as to assume that others would be interested in a Christian's personal, private beliefs.

Before 9/11/01, I had a short bearded employee of Circuit City proselytize to me for Islam. A real creep. On at least three occasions. Say what you will about Christians, but they aren't crashing planes into buildings or cutting off heads in HD.
Christians are posting idiotic nonsense such as this.

Actually, as usual, you're wrong.

If mgmt finds out, they'll be fired.

Right. Because of hyper-sensitive ego-driven morons who think they have a right to walk through life never having their oh-so-precious feelings violated in the least. It's not enough for any of us to be grateful to live in the most free and prosperous nation in world history, no, we have to listen to high-minded liberal freaks (and sometime religious ones) who tell us if you see a cross somewhere half a mile off the freeway in the desert on govt land, put there to honor our war dead, that we have to sue to have it destroyed at tax payer expense. Because the hurt was too much for one's sensitive soul to have to endure the very thought.

It's unfortunate that so many Christians are oblivious to how arrogant, inappropriate, and rude they can be; to be so presumptuous as to assume that others would be interested in a Christian's personal, private beliefs.

Oh, they know it.

And they're proud of it.

According to the phony christians, jesus was rude and inappropriate and invasive and they're just doing what he taught them to do.

They're wrong, of course but they really don't care.

Christians are posting idiotic nonsense such as this.
When was the last plane hijacking that was funded and carried out by the church?

I'll wait...

Forum List

Back