Is violent protest the only protest that actually works?

Its true that it gets people's attention.

Like the Marine you described, it was very touching to see Blacks AND white pulling together. Loved the footage of people posing for photos with grinning members of the Natl Guard. Very different from Repub prez ordering the military to fire on college students who were exercising their constitutional rights.

"So did violent riots help in bringing about charges?"

Absolutely.

As we saw with the Martin case, the killer wasn't even investigated until his parents went public.

There was a news segment on TV where it was said that there are 500 Blacks killed by police in the US every year. Its only because of cameras that we're finally seeing some of them.

Bullshit over Trayvon. It was investigated.
Yea, and he was found to have been stalked, chased and unarmed.

When are you assholes going to give it up over Trayvon?

He wasn't stalked. He wasn't chased down. And if he hadn't decided to turn around and lay a beating down on Zimmerman he'd be alive today.

Fists don't trump a gun. Zimmerman was found 'NOT MOTHERFUCKING GUILTY' deal with it.

Remember when a rancher protested civilly from his own property?

Yeah I remember how the left treated him. Now look how they excuse these thugs. Says everything you need to know.

Let's really really begin to understand this. Irish were the first slaves in America and in the Islands.

Why aren't the Irish rioting daily and screaming off their heads because way way mother fucking back their great .....fill in the blank................were slaves.
The Irish were not slaves, they were indentured servants.

As to the OP, yes it appears that violent protests get more attention and force the powers that be to change.

Here you go Ravi. Read and learn. I'm half Irish/half Ukrainian so I knew the stories long before this book was written.

08a-White_Cargo.jpg

Remember when a rancher protested civilly from his own property?

Yeah I remember how the left treated him. Now look how they excuse these thugs. Says everything you need to know.

There were posters on this forum who were screaming for Bundy's blood. They wanted another Waco. They wanted a Ruby Ridge.

I'm absolutely sure the left will do the following about violent protests especially if they like the root cause:

Look the other way
Condone it
Ignore it
Excuse it
Deflect from it
Blame it on people not even involved
Claim it is important to civil rights
White People Rioting for No Reason -- NYMag

Twitter gathering up pictures of white people rioting for "fun".

It's only right when it's "white".
It's NEVER right you stupid fucking liberal. NEVER....

I'm absolutely sure the left will do the following about violent protests especially if they like the root cause:

Look the other way
Condone it
Ignore it
Excuse it
Deflect from it
Blame it on people not even involved
Claim it is important to civil rights
White People Rioting for No Reason -- NYMag

Twitter gathering up pictures of white people rioting for "fun".

It's only right when it's "white".

Nope, looters should be shot no matter WHAT color they are.

Let's really really begin to understand this. Irish were the first slaves in America and in the Islands.

Why aren't the Irish rioting daily and screaming off their heads because way way mother fucking back their great .....fill in the blank................were slaves.

As to the OP, yes it appears that violent protests get more attention and force the powers that be to change.

That's fucking bullshit that the Irish were indentured servants. Cromwell rounded up as many defiant Irish as he could. Most went to the islands but many did end up in the north east of the new America.

And if I wasn't so tired last night posting I would have put up that the very very first slaves were white Brit children that they were clearing off the streets of London and other cities.

Just babies "sent to the new world" to service the needs of the new land owners. AND cleared the streets of the cities of "rubbish".

Of course down the road the slave owners discovered that African slaves far surpassed sickly white children. Africans were the John Deer of their times.
Not sure why you need to lie.

That's fucking bullshit that the Irish were indentured servants. Cromwell rounded up as many defiant Irish as he could. Most went to the islands but many did end up in the north east of the new America.

And if I wasn't so tired last night posting I would have put up that the very very first slaves were white Brit children that they were clearing off the streets of London and other cities.

Just babies "sent to the new world" to service the needs of the new land owners. AND cleared the streets of the cities of "rubbish".

Of course down the road the slave owners discovered that African slaves far surpassed sickly white children. Africans were the John Deer of their times.
Not sure why you need to lie.

Ravi it's history. Not a lie.

"Indeed, the Irish have a gruesome history of being traded as slaves as well, and subjected to similar and sometimes worse treatment than their African contemporaries of the time.

Strangely though, the history of Irish and ‘white’ slavery is by and large ignored in the American educational curriculum today.

In his article, John Martin writes “The Irish slave trade began when James II sold 30,000 Irish prisoners as slaves to the New World. His Proclamation of 1625 required Irish political prisoners be sent overseas and sold to English settlers in the West Indies.

By the mid 1600s, the Irish were the main slaves sold to Antigua and Montserrat. At that time, 70 percent of the total population of Montserrat were Irish slaves.

“Ireland quickly became the biggest source of human livestock for English merchants. The majority of the early slaves to the New World were actually white.”

Martin writes how at the hands of the British, the Irish population plummeted due to the slave trade of the 17th century.

“During the 1650s, over 100,000 Irish children between the ages of 10 and 14 were taken from their parents and sold as slaves in the West Indies, Virginia and New England. In this decade, 52,000 Irish (mostly women and children) were sold to Barbados and Virginia. Another 30,000 Irish men and women were also transported and sold to the highest bidder.

In 1656, [Oliver] Cromwell ordered that 2000 Irish children be taken to Jamaica and sold as slaves to English settlers.”

Irish are the forgotten white slaves claims expert - IrishCentral.com

Rdean, the city of Baltimore is almost totally leftist and Democrat.

Hardly a single Republican can be found within the city limits.

Blacks run the city from the Mayor to the Chief of Police.......and everyone in between.

Heck, half of the city cops are black.

So how are the riots the fault of the GOP? ..... :cool:
come on Sunni.....this is dean.....you can be talking about the formation of a Galaxy a Billion Light Years away and this stooge will find a way to bring Republicans/Conservatives/ into it....its what an obsessed person does.....
So you admit that Republicans and conservatives are the same.
i thought you knew how to read?.....is that what i said i believe?...OR am i saying thats what you believe?....take your time,no rush.....
whats the matter dean?.....dont like certain questions?....i know it can be quite grueling....

New Topics

Forum List

Back