Is violence to one another wrong?

People keep missing the fact that white people in Europe started the knockout game. It was orginally called Happy slapping.

Happy slapping - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Happy slapping is a fad originating in the UK in which one or more people attack a victim for the purpose of recording the assault (commonly with a camera phoneor a smartphone). Though the term usually refers to relatively minor acts of violence such as hitting or slapping the victim, more serious crimes such as themanslaughter of a pensioner[1] and sexual assault have been classified as "happy slapping" by the BBC
So that makes it OK?
It was ok when white people did it. Why arent you condemning when whites did it?
I was not aware that whites were doing it. Were you? If I had been, I would have condemned it.

No I did not. You and your ilk plugged that conclusion in on your own. Learn to read.
I read just fine. Point is it doesn't matter if anyone here personally saw it. The videos exist, it happens.

Is there any point to this thread?
Yes. The OP doesn't like black people and wanted us all to know.
You'd think people would have figured that out by now.

People keep missing the fact that white people in Europe started the knockout game. It was orginally called Happy slapping.

Happy slapping is a fad originating in the UK in which one or more people attack a victim for the purpose of recording the assault (commonly with a camera phoneor a smartphone). Though the term usually refers to relatively minor acts of violence such as hitting or slapping the victim, more serious crimes such as themanslaughter of a pensioner[1] and sexual assault have been classified as "happy slapping" by the BBC
So that makes it OK?
It was ok when white people did it. Why arent you condemning when whites did it?
I was not aware that whites were doing it. Were you? If I had been, I would have condemned it.
Of course you were not aware. Yes I was very aware. Thats why I keep telling you guys that whites are the ones that are violent.

So that makes it OK?
Of course you were not aware. Yes I was very aware. Thats why I keep telling you guys that whites are the ones that are violent.
Are there links to you speaking about happy slapping prior to the very racist knock out game played here?

No? Then I call bullshit. Nothing new. No more is expected from you.

So that makes it OK?
Are there links to you speaking about happy slapping prior to the very racist knock out game played here?

No? Then I call bullshit. Nothing new. No more is expected from you.
You must not be that intelligent. I already posted the link in the thread dummy.

A link to YOU discussing it before the knock out game came here? I doubt it. I won't chase to other threads on your say so. Let's see the link here, porch monkey.

OK So you did post the link in this thread. However, I see no evidence that you knew anything about happy slapping before the knock out game started here.

Have at it or will you just admit to being full of shit?

Do you think it's morally wrong to punch someone out(knock-out game) or loot someones business because you hate that they're a different race???

I look at all the blacks knocking whites out and I wonder how you can morally or logically justify such? Liberals in philosophy love to think of things as morally or logically. So how??

No one justifies it cry baby

A link to YOU discussing it before the knock out game came here? I doubt it. I won't chase to other threads on your say so. Let's see the link here, porch monkey.

I dont care what you doubt. If you dont want to believe me or do a search you will just be left wondering. You go play fetch cave monkey. I'm not trying to convince you. I'm just telling you.

You telling me anything is worth zero, zip, nadda, porch monkey.

If you need a job, we gots lots o cotton to be picked.
You are trying too hard. Its obvious you are emotionally affected by everything I say cave monkey. I dont need a job. If I wanted to work to make someone else wealthy....I'd be an employee like you.

Last edited:
I own my own business, asshole and I don't sell crack on the corner. And no I am not emotionally affected by your lies and racist rants.

"Porch monkey" pisses YOU of, though, Doesn't it?

Fuck off Assclap. I'm done with you.

I own my own business, asshole and I don't sell crack on the corner. And no I am not emotionally affected by your lies and racist rants.

"Porch monkey" pisses YOU of, though, Doesn't it?

Fuck off Assclap. I'm done with you.

You dont have to validate yourself to me. I dont care. Yes you are emotionally affected by my facts and racial truths. Porch monkey is amusing to me as white people are closer to monkeys than Black people. You attract hair lice with your fur and smell like wet dogs. Cursing at me proves my point. Your emotional butt hurt is on display for the world to see.

Is there any point to this thread?
Yes. The OP doesn't like black people and wanted us all to know.

I like them enough to want them to stop killing each other at 4,500 a year(91% of 50% of all murders in the United states are blacks killing blacks). I like them enough to attempt to reason with them that destroying their stores and businesses is harmful to them. You're the one that hates black people. As you want this kind of shit to keep on going on that only hurts blacks.

And How exactly is NOT wanting violence = a sign of not liking blacks? Are you saying that blacks are violent and not liking violence is a sign of not liking blacks.

Your reasoning seems flawed.
If you care, you would do something and post about black violence does not help. It only serves to increase racial tension, fear, and hate.
If pointing out racial violence is considered bad, then we are in serious trouble.
Whether posting reports of racial violence is good or bad depends on your reason for doing so and in what direction you carry the discussion. IMHO, the motive behind most of the racial violence posts are for the purpose of expressing racial hatred not to create construction discussions about solutions.

I've never heard of "happy slapping" and I suspect some wag made that up to describe a common act. How common? Come on, watch kids in a school hallway or on a playground, it's nothing new. A stranger on the street walloping a passerby for no reason? Hell, I've been on the receiving end of that. It certainly wasn't any kind of "knockout", the effect was simple bewilderment as to why a stranger would do that. I have no doubt it's a territorial thing -- to violate the personal space, presumably the space of what the perp sees as an interloper. It's the only reasoning that makes any sense.

The difference between that and the bullshit Fox Noise is selling is in marketing it as "the Knockout Game", as if it's (a) some kind of new fad and (b) some kind of organized cultural thing. It's neither. But it serves the profit-centred narrative to push the unspoken yet heavily implied idea that "they're coming for you" and it's "us against them" -- as if "them" are some kind of organization. Because that's fearmongering, and fearmongering gets great ratings. And make no mistake, the tag "Knockout Game®" is pure marketing, engineered for that specific purpose. And the gullible like the OP are its target audience that stand in line to lap it up.

And by the way I happen to remember the circumstances of where I was and where I was going when I got "happy slapped" on the streets of a city to which I was new. It was 1970 -- forty-four years ago and over a quarter-century before Fox Noise even existed. That's why when Fox Noise pulled this particular race-bait out of its ratings-whoring collective ass, my bullshit meter pegged immediately.

Last edited:
You dont have to validate yourself to me. I dont care. Yes you are emotionally affected by my facts and racial truths. Porch monkey is amusing to me as white people are closer to monkeys than Black people. You attract hair lice with your fur and smell like wet dogs. Cursing at me proves my point. Your emotional butt hurt is on display for the world to see.
I wouldn't have even thought of posting something like this but, you asked for it, and you brought it up. When I walk up to a white person, I don't smell anything (unless their wearing perfume). When I walk up to some blacks however, I smell a stench that could make me gag, and damn near send me to a hospital. Sometimes when I walk into a WalMart, I can smell that familiar black person stench even when they're not there (if they were there for a while - like stocking shelves) I guess it's part of their perspiring, but man is it ever raunchy.
tongue20.gif

Your "best-defense-is-a-good-offense" is no defense at all. You're just making yourself look like an idiot, and you also know blacks are closer to apes than White people. And it's apes dummy, not monkeys (which are further down the evolutionary scale) Looks like I'm going to have to get Joe Ferrone after you again. You didn't learn your lesson the last time. The fun starts at 1:20:56. of the video. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Whether posting reports of racial violence is good or bad depends on your reason for doing so and in what direction you carry the discussion. IMHO, the motive behind most of the racial violence posts are for the purpose of expressing racial hatred not to create construction discussions about solutions.
Tell that to Asclepias.

New Topics

Forum List

Back