Is USMB about censoring Q & A?

CausingPAIN

Rookie
Jan 26, 2012
I'm not sure? Can you help?
Is the whole place about mostly opinions’ with some facts, but mostly opinions’ without all the facts. So you need to lie about everything to fit in mostly and
verbal spew is reality? Ok, If asking any questions of substance of a mainstream left /right it’s just suppress with some of the rest fly’s maybe take a shot? So on real open Q&A unless it a bias and get an approval by whoever gets to it first? I can see this as what today America about, ok just learning here :confused:
causingpain-albums-annies-picture4368-chicken-cluckers-at-usmb.jpg

Last edited:
Is the whole place about mostly opinions’ with some facts, but mostly opinions’ without all the facts. So you need to lie about everything to fit in mostly and
verbal spew is reality? Ok, If asking any questions of substance of a mainstream left /right it’s just suppress with some of the rest fly’s maybe take a shot? So on real open Q&A unless it a bias and get an approval by whoever gets to it first? I can see this as what today America about, ok just learning here :confused:

A... learn English, dipstick.

B... Try making a post of some substance, instead of just whining all the time, and let us know what happens.

• Banned

A... learn English, dipstick.

B... Try making a post of some substance, instead of just whining all the time, and let us know what happens.

ok.. no opin? what wine?

When CausingPlain is communicating, does anybody care?

I mean, it's a given that nobody can translate his gibberish into comprehensible English.

But IF they could, would it matter?

When CausingPlain is communicating, does anybody care?

I mean, it's a given that nobody can translate his gibberish into comprehensible English.

But IF they could, would it matter?

If you put 100 chimps, at 100 word processors, for 100 years... their output would STILL be more comprehensible than CausingPAINs posts.

LOL....

What does any of that shit mean? That is more of a rambling statement than a question.

After reading that shit I feel like someone suck a sword through my head.

Last edited:
I contact Alf and Mork, they don't recognize the language either, not even the Thermians can figure it out.

This place is mostly about giving overt racists the chance to EMOTE in public.

It isn't?

Well that's what this place seems to encourage.

The interwebz has blurred the line between fact and fiction. One can find a fiction to support a fact or find a fact to support a fiction. Just link to it.
So, all there is, are electronic pulses.
The OP couldn't figure this out?

The interwebz has blurred the line between fact and fiction. One can find a fiction to support a fact or find a fact to support a fiction. Just link to it.

The OP couldn't figure out that water turns to ice when you freeze it.

I think he should be exiled to the 'Conspiracy' section until he figures out what I mean.

I have children,let me try.

On USMB we give our opinions sometimes based on facts and sometimes not.
But to fit in with other board members you sometimes have to sensationalize your opinions.
I'd like to have a Q&A without sensationalism,flaming,or lying,etc.

He's learning and confused.

I have children,let me try.

On USMB we give our opinions sometimes based on facts and sometimes not.
But to fit in with other board members you sometimes have to sensationalize your opinions.
I'd like to have a Q&A without sensationalism,flaming,or lying,etc.

He's learning and confused.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!..............:banana: :banana: :bow3: :bow3: :bow3: :bow3::bow3: :bow3::bow3: :bow3::bow3: :bow3::bow3: :bow3::bow3: :bow3::bow3: :bow3::bow3: :bow3::bow3: :bow3::bow3: :bow3::bow3: :bow3::bow3: :bow3::bow3: :bow3::bow3: :bow3::bow3: :bow3::bow3: :bow3::bow3: :bow3::bow3:
The kids action chart!
causingpain-albums-cavemandave-picture4358-biological.jpg

Last edited:

I think he should be exiled to the 'Conspiracy' section until he figures out what I mean.
I can make it BACK!

New Topics

Forum List

Back