Trump is unable to do the job of POTUS, he needs his kids in

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
meetings. He is unable to do the job without his kids. I guess he is not as smart of he lets on, if he needs to keep his kids so close by and in meetings.

John Kennedy made his brother AG and made his wife-------AMERICAN FEMALE ICON

If Hillary had won and had Chelsea and her husband sit in on meetings like Trump does with his kids, the right would scream bloody murder and cronyism.

How come no outcry against Trump?

If Hillary had won and had Chelsea and her husband sit in on meetings like Trump does with his kids, the right would scream bloody murder and cronyism.

She wouldn't, she was well qualified , his kids and their spouses, maybe he has a poor memory, I mean he will say something and a few minutes later say the complete opposite, do you notice that?

She wouldn't, she was well qualified , his kids and their spouses, maybe he has a poor memory, I mean he will say something and a few minutes later say the complete opposite, do you notice that?
the so called "most qualified" candidate in history,beaten by the most "unqualified" candidate in history....makes you wonder how qualified she actually was

the so called "most qualified" candidate in history,beaten by the most "unqualified" candidate in history....makes you wonder how qualified she actually was

He had "reality" star power. People love the fame, Hillary has no star power, just a smart women who gave her life to public service, and boy the smear job done on her by the Pubs. Raked her over the coals.

He had "reality" star power. People love the fame, Hillary has no star power, just a smart women who gave her life to public service, and boy the smear job done on her by the Pubs. Raked her over the coals.

Don't forget the cherry picked Wikileaks against her, as well as all those fake news stories against her.

Remember the one about the FBI murder/suicide they said was connected to the Clintons? That one was even put on the nightly news, and when they interviewed the guy who wrote it, he said he knew it was false, but he still made 8,000 on it from clicks on the article.

Matter of fact, some of those fake news stories have been on here and touted by their OP as being 100 percent true. When others did the research and found it to be false, they tore the OP apart.

sorry i dont buy that.....hillary lost because of hillary.....the democrats knew she was a flawed and not very well liked person,but they pushed her anyway....trump won because of the democrats....and just think about that....trump beat her...trump....

meetings. He is unable to do the job without his kids. I guess he is not as smart of he lets on, if he needs to keep his kids so close by and in meetings.

No one knows everything...

Heck when my dad and I used to race , I was the only one he trusted to work on his motors , mill the heads or whatever, if he didn't have the time.

right Like AL Capone "gave HIS (sic) .... live to public service

They have been sitting in meetings and I'm sure they have some meals together. Like the Blue Blood's Sunday meal.

But at least one federal law limits the types of jobs that Trump could give to his children and even Kushner, who all count as relatives under The Federal Anti-Nepotism Statute. According to that law, “A public official may not appoint, employ, promote, advance, or advocate for appointment, employment, promotion, or advancement, in or to a civilian position in the agency in which he is serving or over which he exercises jurisdiction or control any individual who is a relative of the public official.”

Violators are “not entitled to pay.”

This provision went into effect six years after John F. Kennedy made his brother Robert F. Kennedy the U.S. Attorney General in 1961, so it has been nicknamed the “Bobby Kennedy Law.” (JFK’s brother-in-law Sergeant Shriver also ran the Peace Corps.) The Nation blasted the appointment as “the greatest example of nepotism this land has ever seen,” while Newsweek called it a “travesty of justice.”

Behind the Law That May Keep Donald Trump's Children From White House Jobs

How do you know they will sit in meetings?

Because they are ALREADY sitting in on meetings. Trump is probably hoping that if he does it enough now, when he gets to the WH, nobody will complain because they are used to it.
Sitting in on unofficial meetings?

As president elect, every meeting he has with world leaders (Japan) or business leaders here in America, is an official meeting. And his kids were in on both.

Forum List

Back