Is "twit" Ravi's new favorite word?

One letter....doof.
In meaning, silly...like the difference between MountainMan and MountingMen. :cuckoo:

That's more than one letter. :cuckoo:

I think Ravi is a closet sex addict. It appears that she can't get past mens board names without thinking of a sexual reference. Obviously she's thinking of the movie, Slam Cock Mountain when she refers to you, "MountingMen," and also she must have a secret infatuation with my cock, since she can't stop calling me "Pole Rider." I'm flattered that every time she thinks of me she's thinking of my penis, my meat, my dick, my schlong, my sausage, my pee pee, my all beef thermometer, my throbbing anaconda of love, my heat seeking moisture missile, my baby maker, my bald headed yogurt slinger, my baloney pony, my salami, my boner, johnny brat, my chubby, herman the one eyed german, my ding-a-ling, my dong, my junk, my johnson, the joystick, my knob, the love muscle, the main vein, the middle leg, my member, the trouser trout, my one eyed snake, my package, my pecker, my prick, my pud, my shaft, my skin flute, my tally whacker, my tent pole, my tonsil tickler, my tool, my tube steak, my wang, my weenie, my wiener, and last but but not least, my willy.

Now I know all that talk about cock probably got Rav all wet so, I'm just that kind of a nice guy. Just trying to give the girl a cheap thrill since she's so enthralled with mens cock.

In meaning, silly...like the difference between MountainMan and MountingMen. :cuckoo:

That's more than one letter. :cuckoo:

I think Ravi is a closet sex addict. It appears that she can't get past mens board names without thinking of a sexual reference. Obviously she's thinking of the movie, Slam Cock Mountain when she refers to you, "MountingMen," and also she must have a secret infatuation with my cock, since she can't stop calling me "Pole Rider." I'm flattered that every time she thinks of me she's thinking of my penis, my meat, my dick, my schlong, my sausage, my pee pee, my all beef thermometer, my throbbing anaconda of love, my heat seeking moisture missile, my baby maker, my bald headed yogurt slinger, my baloney pony, my salami, my boner, johnny brat, my chubby, herman the one eyed german, my ding-a-ling, my dong, my junk, my johnson, the joystick, my knob, the love muscle, the main vein, the middle leg, my member, the trouser trout, my one eyed snake, my package, my pecker, my prick, my pud, my shaft, my skin flute, my tally whacker, my tent pole, my tonsil tickler, my tool, my tube steak, my wang, my weenie, my wiener, and last but but not least, my willy.

Now I know all that talk about cock probably got Rav all wet so, I'm just that kind of a nice guy. Just trying to give the girl a cheap thrill since she's so enthralled with mens cock.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Pale Rider again.
I owe you.

How about :

"Raving a hell of a time coming up with a punchline!!!!*#@%$!!!

Forum List

Back