Is Trump developing dementia?

First, you can not accurately diagnose anyone from afar but you can make observations. A number of articles have noticed changes in Trump’s speech. It is really obvious when you begin to compare the way he used talk, with his speeches...rambling, off topic, incomplete thought patterns.

This leads to a question...should there be a way of looking at this in regular medical exams? Should candidates and sitting presidents be evaluated for this in some? Can it be done without coming off partisan ... violating rights or the Constitution??

People are living longer and healthier into old age, and older people are running for office. The top two Dem contenders for office will be older than Trump should they win, Biden would be 78.

Is Something Neurologically Wrong With Donald Trump?

That fits biden even more than trump.
If so, then OP is still pertinent. In my personal opinion, it fits Trump, in yours it fits Biden. We are both entitled to our opinions ... and regardless of who support...the point is the same. Should it be a concern?

No.

First, you can not accurately diagnose anyone from afar but you can make observations. A number of articles have noticed changes in Trump’s speech. It is really obvious when you begin to compare the way he used talk, with his speeches...rambling, off topic, incomplete thought patterns.

This leads to a question...should there be a way of looking at this in regular medical exams? Should candidates and sitting presidents be evaluated for this in some? Can it be done without coming off partisan ... violating rights or the Constitution??

People are living longer and healthier into old age, and older people are running for office. The top two Dem contenders for office will be older than Trump should they win, Biden would be 78.

Well, he is certainly evil and stupid - and now probably also has dementia. What a dangerous combination. It's the Trump cocktail - evil/stupid/dementia.

No, but YOU'RE obviously THERE already, judging by the vacuity and stupidity of your posts.............

Is Coyote developing dementia since she quoted an article that will soon be two years old?
Does that matter?

Why would it not matter? Where would be recent evidence if a problem existed?

Oh, there is a problem. YOU!
There are more recent articles, just do a search: does trump have alzheimers - Google Search

I chose this one because was comprehensive, provided some science and made the point that top 2020 contenders are also in that upper age bracket...so....you can pretend it is unimportant (that is until an aging Dem gets elected,then you suddenly claim importance) or you can make it about me, or you can consider it. Your choice dude.

Some science? Amateur psychologists is all you have! Why not quote a more recent article if you have one? Lazy or stupid? Which is it? I am going with stupid because that is always your "go to".
Did you even read it? It was not depending on any one person’s analysis nor is it that old.

Replace it with Biden, who will be 78 should he win. Then read the OP with Biden in mind. Would you be concerned?

If so, then OP is still pertinent. In my personal opinion, it fits Trump, in yours it fits Biden. We are both entitled to our opinions ... and regardless of who support...the point is the same. Should it be a concern?

No.
Why?

And you're STILL a mod lol

Nonsensical garbage thread. No troll, just FACTS.

You asshats are unhinged.

Trump has always been an off the cuff rambling speaker. Look at his old show appearances. Listen to him on howard stern.

He's the same.

Biden though, over the last few months it seems he is not only rambling, but trailing off into bizarre anecdotes.

Is Coyote developing dementia since she quoted an article that will soon be two years old?
Does that matter?

Why would it not matter? Where would be recent evidence if a problem existed?

Oh, there is a problem. YOU!
There are more recent articles, just do a search: does trump have alzheimers - Google Search

I chose this one because was comprehensive, provided some science and made the point that top 2020 contenders are also in that upper age bracket...so....you can pretend it is unimportant (that is until an aging Dem gets elected,then you suddenly claim importance) or you can make it about me, or you can consider it. Your choice dude.

Some science? Amateur psychologists is all you have! Why not quote a more recent article if you have one? Lazy or stupid? Which is it? I am going with stupid because that is always your "go to".
Did you even read it? It was not depending on any one person’s analysis nor is it that old.

Replace it with Biden, who will be 78 should he win. Then read the OP with Biden in mind. Would you be concerned?
I know I'M not concerned because President Trump is not showing ANY signs of dementia. Give it up........

I say we give both Trump, Biden and Warren a Mensa exam

My money is on Liz Warren

After watching the former V.P. and current democrat candidate trying to put a sentence together for the last year, democrats think the guy who presided over the lowest unemployment in history and a record setting DOW is suffering from dementia. Sometimes you gotta question the mental health of democrats suffering from TDS.

Trump has always been an off the cuff rambling speaker. Look at his old show appearances. Listen to him on howard stern.

He's the same.

Biden though, over the last few months it seems he is not only rambling, but trailing off into bizarre anecdotes.
Ok. Let’s pretend that is true about Trump (I don’t agree), then should we be concerned about a potential Biden presidency for that reason, and should there be some sort of screening?

He's the same.

Ok. Let’s pretend that is true about Trump (I don’t agree), then should we be concerned about a potential Biden presidency for that reason, and should there be some sort of screening?

Has trump mentioned his legs being stroked by a child yet? If so then by all means yes.

However, the attempt to question any persons mental health, absent an evaluation by a competent expert, in a proper setting, is very stalinist.

Tread carefully.

He's the same.

Oh!
It's let us play 'pretend time.'
Carry on.....

He's the same.

Has trump mentioned his legs being stroked by a child yet? If so then by all means yes.

However, the attempt to question any persons mental health, absent an evaluation by a competent expert, in a proper setting, is very stalinist.

Tread carefully.
I believe it was his "hairy" legs, wasn't it?

He's the same.

Tread carefully.

Indeed it was...exceptionally blond fine hairs I believe.

He's the same.

Tread carefully.

Maybe the fact that he's a blond explains his dumbness.

He's the same.

Tread carefully.

Which is kind of the point of the OP. Is there a time when it should be done, and can it be done without violating personal rights or the Constitution. What if you get some one in office that becomes mentally incompetent?

He's the same.

No. Such a screening could be used as a pretext for invoking the 25th Amendment.

Biden hasn't even won the nomination yet, and probably won't if he continues his bizarre behavior. Some Democrats are already concerned about his health, even more than the older Bernie who had a heart attack recently.

Extreme partisans introduce an extremely partisan article and say they want to discuss it in a non partisan way.

What's next - zombies opening up a thread about the tastiness of human brains and then saying they want to discuss it from a diet neutral standpoint?

He's the same.

Tread carefully.

Maybe the fact that he's a blond explains his dumbness.
Yep, COULD be. Although in HIS case, there are MANY reasons for his dumbness. He's senile, he's a Democrat, I COULD go on and on..............

Forum List

Back