Is Trump developing dementia?

Extreme partisans introduce an extremely partisan article and say they want to discuss it in a non partisan way.

What's next - zombies opening up a thread about the nastiness of human brains and then saying they want to discuss it from a diet neutral standpoint?
So pretend it is Biden.

Reagan was officially diagnosed with Alzheimer’s shortly after leaving office. In all likelyhood, given the nature of the disease he had symptoms long before that. We are seeing older people running for and winning office (and bear in mind there were articles accusing Hillary of dementia and she would be the same age as Trump if she had run). This article actually gives good examples and analysis. Clearly that makes it horribly partisan.

Unfortunately we have no real mechanism for dealing beyond screaming “partisan” and insisting our guy is perfectly normal while the other guy is not.

Dr. Strangelove comes to mind.

I just explained the mechanism. Read the 25th Amendment. Your high school teacher is rolling in their grave about now.
But wait...didn’t you just have a meltdown about it when there was discussion over wearing a wire?

What does wearing a wire by an assistant director of the FBI have to do with the 25th Amendment? The other Cabinet officials would have been there, dumbass!

His speeches were rambling and incoherent even before the election. It's just the way he is, aren't you used to it by now? Small potatoes compared to Biden's cockroaches and leg hair speech...
Are the DEMs in favor of conducting medical tests on RBG to she if she is competent enough to do her job????????????????
What about Biden??????????????

How about Hillary Clinton? Should the broad be given a breathalyzer?

She's a private citizen. It will be up to her family to take the keys when necessary. Doddering Donnie has the keys to the nuclear codes...

Her keys? Hillary has never owned a set of keys except for the box where she keeps Bill's testicles.

First, you can not accurately diagnose anyone from afar but you can make observations. A number of articles have noticed changes in Trump’s speech. It is really obvious when you begin to compare the way he used talk, with his speeches...rambling, off topic, incomplete thought patterns.

This leads to a question...should there be a way of looking at this in regular medical exams? Should candidates and sitting presidents be evaluated for this in some? Can it be done without coming off partisan ... violating rights or the Constitution??

People are living longer and healthier into old age, and older people are running for office. The top two Dem contenders for office will be older than Trump should they win, Biden would be 78.

Is Something Neurologically Wrong With Donald Trump?
There is no denying that he was a well spoken and articulate 30 years ago...some grow wiser some just keep on declining...trump falls under the second category.
He represents everything that's wrong with american culture. Unlike Obama, Reagan eventhough I didnt agree with some of their policies.

There is no denying that he was a well spoken and articulate 30 years ago...some grow wiser some just keep on declining...trump falls under the second category.
He represents everything that's wrong with american culture. Unlike Obama, Reagan eventhough [sic] I didnt [sic] agree with some of their policies.

That sounds like something that someone like Tainted Tommy would say, coming from the degenerate and savage culture against which our forefathers violently rebelled to found this nation. Your profile doesn't seem to say where you're from; I'm wondering for I'd be correct to suppose that you're from some European shithole, and that you presume to think that America shoulder more like your shithole country than like America. Of course, early in our history, we fought two major wars, just for the right •NOT• to be like a European shithole.

Forum List

Back