Is Tiger Woods finished?

I think he is.

Has lost confidence in himself as a person.

He's not done. He just won a tournament. But the Tiger we once knew who is going to break the record is no more. But he will win again. He'll have one week where he is on. But the one that won so many times before? That Tiger is probably gone. I hope I'm wrong. More interesting when Tiger is in it.

And I could be totally wrong. He could return back to his old self and double the number of wins he has now. But never anothe major? I doubt that. He's young.

But chances are he will win at least a couple of majors in his career. He's got a long time. Look how long it took Mickelson to win one and then he won 4.

But I do agree he lost his mojo. I just don't think it will be forever. Or could Tiger be like Tyson. Unable to even compete at that level without biting someones ear off. Notice how Tiger throws his clubs and kicks them? What a baby. I don't think anyone else does that.

Some say drop the Budda stuff and go get some hoes. Get your grove back Tiger. You are single now. Or was that the thrill he got off on?

Woods will propbably go down as the best behind Nicklaus.

Nobody was better than Nicklaus in the eaelry 70s. Could have won back-to-back grand slams

I would put tTom Watson Seve B, Greg Norman, Johnny Miller , Tom Weiskoft, Fred Couples and a fewothers

Last edited:
Tigers' coach from 2004-2010, Hank Haney has a book coming out soon, called, "The Big Miss: My Years Coaching Tiger Woods".
According to an excerpt from the book in this months Golf Digest, Tigers' preoccupation with the Navy Seals and military training may have jeopardized his left knee.

If she's done for, why is he still in contention at The Open?
Damn I wish he didn’t blow it!

All he needs to win is one more major and I would say mission accomplished. If that’s all he does he successfully came back. Be competitive and just win one more.

How many guys on that field will never win another major? Probably lots of them.

I bet ratings were up yesterday

Tiger is an inspiration; especially to all people who have had bone fusions in their back.
Also, it would have never happened under Bernie Sanders healthcare plan.
Major congrats to Tiger!!!

Where are you at now? 7 years later are you at the top of your game? Tiger still is. LOL

You're like the Board archivist....how did you find a 7 year old OP???????
Do a search for Tiger woods and only look for titles and you'll find any thread ever started about Tiger.

I can't wait for Trump to be a 1 term president. I will find all the people who guaranteed he will win a second term. LOL

Or when Trump said his father was born in Germany I did a search for the word Pochahontas.

Where are you at now? 7 years later are you at the top of your game? Tiger still is. LOL

You're like the Board archivist....how did you find a 7 year old OP???????
If you would allow everyone to see your profile I would search your history to find when you started a thread that in hindsight makes you look dumb, but you have limited who can see your information, pussy. LOL

If you would allow everyone to see your profile I would search your history to find when you started a thread that in hindsight makes you look dumb, but you have limited who can see your information, pussy. LOL

You're a damn SPY.....but you couldn't penetrate my inner-sanctum.....heh heh

Forum List

Back