Is this woman serious?

did i say it wasn't? idiot fail...

Why are you mocking a local source? You're not happy with The Huff, you're not happy with a local source. Who needs to report it for you to be happy?

The source is one guy, Bill Roberts...the reporter.

A reporter should be able to easily corroborate a story, especially one he himself covered.

since when does a reporter have to corroborate something he witnessed?

Pahrump is a city in Nevada. Fail.

So, what was your point, then? Didn't your heroin Palin come was a town called Wasilla???:eusa_eh:

show one post where i support palin or retract your lie....

see, the above shows you're just a hack...i've repeatedly said i don't support palin, but you're just a partisan hack that ASSumes things that aren't true

Why are you mocking a local source? You're not happy with The Huff, you're not happy with a local source. Who needs to report it for you to be happy?

Common rightwing ostrich tactic........keep denying your sources

And then dismiss it anyway. We all know it happened

lmao...you and modbert mock sources all the time...you guys are whiny hypocrites

i mock anyone using a blog or a source that funded political campaigns of one party to the tune of a million dollars.

a small local source can be full of shit a lot easier than a large newspaper...i have no idea if that is not just some local rag....

like i said, its just what one person said, and without more, i'm not buying it...you constantly bash sources when its against your precious dems, but now, you're being hypocritical by whining when others do so....

your hackery is so transparent

A reporter should be able to easily corroborate a story, especially one he himself covered.

And as of yet, nobody has substantiated his claim.. and just a single person's proclamation does not make it truth

lmao...you and modbert mock sources all the time...you guys are whiny hypocrites

i mock anyone using a blog or a source that funded political campaigns of one party to the tune of a million dollars.

oh good lord jillian....tell me what the parent company of cnn does with their money....

you do know what a parent company is don't you? and even if foxnews did so itself....how is that ANY different than the NY times endorsing democrats all the time? you trust the ny times and they openly favor and endorse democrats....

isn't that a bit hypocritical?

obama proved in 2008 that anybody, no matter what their viewpoints or acccomplishments were, would have beaten the republican agenda.

now, two years later, angle is going to prove that anybody, no matter how insane they may be, can defeat the most powerful democrat in the senate by simply opposing obama's agenda.

change indeed.

obama proved in 2008 that anybody, no matter what their viewpoints or acccomplishments were, would have beaten the republican agenda.

now, two years later, angle is going to prove that anybody, no matter how insane they may be, can defeat the most powerful democrat in the senate by simply opposing obama's agenda.

change indeed.

We shall see...we shall see

Not if Angle keeps opening her mouth

oh good lord jillian....tell me what the parent company of cnn does with their money....

you do know what a parent company is don't you? and even if foxnews did so itself....how is that ANY different than the NY times endorsing democrats all the time? you trust the ny times and they openly favor and endorse democrats....

everyone ENDORSES candidates. i think this is the second time you tried that.... EVERYONE...it's one of the oldest uses of news media.

What they DON'T do is FUND campaigns. They lose what little credibility they may have had.

lobbying is different from direct endorsement. because of the Citizens United case, any regulation regarding that is a non-starter. but what usually happens with corporations is they hedge their bets and donate to both parties' candidates. They DON'T give a million dollars to one party's campaigns in direct contributions. sorry...

nice try. but wrong on so many levels.

everyone ENDORSES candidates. i think this is the second time you tried that.... EVERYONE...it's one of the oldest uses of news media.

What they DON'T do is FUND campaigns. They lose what little credibility they may have had.

lobbying is different from direct endorsement. because of the Citizens United case, any regulation regarding that is a non-starter. but what usually happens with corporations is they hedge their bets and donate to both parties' candidates. They DON'T give a million dollars to one party's campaigns in direct contributions. sorry...

Direct funding is the least of Fox's involvement

They are the propaganda arm of the GOP but they can also make and break candidates. The servant is now becoming the master as they force GOP candidates to adopt the Fox Conservative agenda

everyone does not endorse candidates. who did cnn endorse? my local newspaper did not endorse anyone.

endorsing is no different, in terms of bias, than direct funding. sorry, but your opinion is not fact. it doesn't matter if it was a billion, it was fox's parent company....and you still have no clue what the parent company of cnn or msnbc do with their donations.

i'm not wrong jillian, sorry, but your opinion is not fact.

What in the world is wrong with this woman?
Sharron Angle Campaigned Against Black Football Jerseys On Religious Grounds: Color is 'Thoroughly Evil'
Nevada Republican Senate candidate Sharron Angle once partook in a campaign against a local high school's use of black football jerseys, arguing that the dark color was ungodly and wicked, Bill Roberts of Nevada's Pahrump Valley Times recently reported.

It was Homecoming of 1992 and Nevada's Tonopah High School football was seeking to depart from their school colors, specifically in wearing black jerseys instead of the usual red and white. The uniform change was meant to be a display of solidarity; the year before, the team had suffered an embarrassing loss at the hands of a rival that had, up to that point, been winless. The Homecoming game in 1992 was their chance to make up for that plaguing defeat in front of the whole school, and they wanted to do something special to build the team's spirits.

Enter Sharron Angle and her color-crusading cohort.

While some detractors made the argument that adopting the new color was unacceptable simply as a breach of tradition, Angle -- who was in the midst of an eventually successful campaign for school board -- and others argued that wearing black jerseys was closer to sacrilege.

"I cannot quote scripture as they did to justify their point but the gist of their argument was that black as a color was thoroughly evil, invoking the supernatural and especially the devil," Roberts reports. "Whichever argument prevailed, school administrators caved in and prohibited the Muckers from wearing the black apparel."

The black uniforms were then confiscated and held under "lock and key" by the administration, which refused to compensate the team for the money they had spent acquiring the jerseys.

She is coco for coco-puffs!
Just think people, this is the new and improved Republican party! :lol:

Huffington Post... need I say more?:cuckoo:

What in the world is wrong with this woman?
Sharron Angle Campaigned Against Black Football Jerseys On Religious Grounds: Color is 'Thoroughly Evil'
Nevada Republican Senate candidate Sharron Angle once partook in a campaign against a local high school's use of black football jerseys, arguing that the dark color was ungodly and wicked, Bill Roberts of Nevada's Pahrump Valley Times recently reported.

It was Homecoming of 1992 and Nevada's Tonopah High School football was seeking to depart from their school colors, specifically in wearing black jerseys instead of the usual red and white. The uniform change was meant to be a display of solidarity; the year before, the team had suffered an embarrassing loss at the hands of a rival that had, up to that point, been winless. The Homecoming game in 1992 was their chance to make up for that plaguing defeat in front of the whole school, and they wanted to do something special to build the team's spirits.

Enter Sharron Angle and her color-crusading cohort.

While some detractors made the argument that adopting the new color was unacceptable simply as a breach of tradition, Angle -- who was in the midst of an eventually successful campaign for school board -- and others argued that wearing black jerseys was closer to sacrilege.

"I cannot quote scripture as they did to justify their point but the gist of their argument was that black as a color was thoroughly evil, invoking the supernatural and especially the devil," Roberts reports. "Whichever argument prevailed, school administrators caved in and prohibited the Muckers from wearing the black apparel."

The black uniforms were then confiscated and held under "lock and key" by the administration, which refused to compensate the team for the money they had spent acquiring the jerseys.

She is coco for coco-puffs!
Just think people, this is the new and improved Republican party! :lol:

Huffington Post... need I say more?:cuckoo:

Please don't.

cnn's parent company time warner pac:

11/03/2003 15000.00 24990321036
DEMOCRATIC CONGRESSIONAL CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE 06/29/2004 12500.00 24961947046
DEMOCRATIC CONGRESSIONAL CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE 09/23/2005 15000.00 25971373236
DEMOCRATIC CONGRESSIONAL CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE 06/27/2006 15000.00 26960268624
DEMOCRATIC CONGRESSIONAL CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE 06/20/2007 5000.00 27930988879
DEMOCRATIC CONGRESSIONAL CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE - CONTRIBUTIONS 10/31/2000 2500.00 20990260782
DEMOCRATIC CONGRESSIONAL CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE - CONTRIBUTIONS 10/09/2002 2500.00 22992911396
DEMOCRATIC CONGRESSIONAL CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE - CONTRIBUTIONS 10/17/2002 5000.00 22992921403
DEMOCRATIC CONGRESSIONAL CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE - CONTRIBUTIONS 10/23/2002 2500.00 22992921403
DEMOCRATIC SENATORIAL CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE 02/22/2000 5000.00 20990073473
DEMOCRATIC SENATORIAL CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE 10/08/2002 15000.00 22992473277
DEMOCRATIC SENATORIAL CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE 03/24/2004 7500.00 24991135961
DEMOCRATIC SENATORIAL CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE 09/28/2005 15000.00 25971373238
DEMOCRATIC SENATORIAL CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE 03/03/2006 15000.00 26940099246
DEMOCRATIC SENATORIAL CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE 06/22/2007 5000.00 27930988879
DEMOCRATIC SENATORIAL CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE 09/20/2007 4000.00 27931476572
DEMOCRATIC SENATORIAL CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE 10/21/2009 5000.00

FEC Disclosure Report Search Results

that is a SMALL sample of what they've given the dems.....i wonder if this willl bother jillian

I read that article in the NY Times.

Quote: The contribution from Mr. Murdoch’s News Corporation, which owns Fox News, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Post and other news outlets, is one of the biggest ever given by a media organization, campaign finance experts said.
So what were the largest, and why weren't they included in the article ?

I'll give you two guesses, but you'll only need one.

And what is he saying he witnessed? He seems to know, by name, those that opposed this because of not changing the school colors due to tradition.

But, at this point, his recollective processes become, shall we say, very liberal....

Also opposing the black jerseys was another group including Angle, a member, if not its leader.

What is he claiming here? Another group showed up? Angle was a member of the group? What does that mean? Did she organize the trip or just share a cab? Can't tell, as this asswipe, like most liberals, believes that innuendo and facts are one and the same.

They argued against our charges wearing black on religious grounds.

I cannot quote scripture as they did to justify their point but the gist of their argument was that black as a color was thoroughly evil, invoking the supernatural and especially the devil my take from dictionary definitions and not from scripture .

They? What happened to Angle being the "leader" of this ragtag bunch of religious fanatics? Who made the statement? Even better, what was the statement? He can't seem to remember, but the "gist" of it.....

sucka.jpg

Why are some right wingnuts so scrupulous about sources when it comes to criticism of their candidates, and yet so many are willing to believe any sort of crapola about a Democrat or liberal?

Because the "crapola" about a Democrat or liberal is usually true.

Forum List

Back