Is this why we got an Obama Presidency?

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2009
Was Lowes paint isle the meeting place for libs and otherwise insane voters after the 2004 election?

:cuckoo:

:tongue:

"Even the most well-adjusted individual can be reduced to a feeble, trembling shell of his or her former self after a half hour of paint shopping at Lowe's," said Dr. Olivia Kang, a behavioral psychologist at the University of Texas and lead author of the study. "The pressure to make a decision between two seemingly identical shades of beige, the glaring fluorescent lights, the frantic patrons on all sides—it's too much for the human psyche to process."
"In terms of causing normal, healthy adults to completely lose their shit, the Lowe's paint department amounts to a perfect storm," Kang added.
Seventy-seven percent of those observed in the study crumbled within 23 minutes of browsing the aisle, with the length and severity of symptoms increasing greatly among participants who inadvertently wandered into the lighting fixture department while trying to make a paint choice.

since I am a noob..the board won't allow me to post a url to the article yet :sad:

Was Lowes paint isle the meeting place for libs and otherwise insane voters after the 2004 election?

"Even the most well-adjusted individual can be reduced to a feeble, trembling shell of his or her former self after a half hour of paint shopping at Lowe's," said Dr. Olivia Kang, a behavioral psychologist at the University of Texas and lead author of the study. "The pressure to make a decision between two seemingly identical shades of beige, the glaring fluorescent lights, the frantic patrons on all sides—it's too much for the human psyche to process."
"In terms of causing normal, healthy adults to completely lose their shit, the Lowe's paint department amounts to a perfect storm," Kang added.
Seventy-seven percent of those observed in the study crumbled within 23 minutes of browsing the aisle, with the length and severity of symptoms increasing greatly among participants who inadvertently wandered into the lighting fixture department while trying to make a paint choice.

since I am a noob..the board won't allow me to post a url to the article yet :sad:

nope---it talks about normal and healthy adults entering the paint aisle. :lol:

nope---it talks about normal and healthy adults entering the paint aisle. :lol:

:clap2:

Forum List

Back