Is this why The Donald is not concerned in the slightest about Mueller's ridiculous Witch Hunt?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Fast forward to 1:36!

Keep in mind, even if Russia did hack the Neocon DNC, it has nothing to do with The Donald. It exposed the profound corruption of the democrat party. But notice how the Neocon Swamp Rats in Congress, etc., conflate the Neocon DNC hack to be basically any communication with Russia, as if communication is a bad thing when it is the most important thing, to prevent wars for example..

Last edited:
It does NOT make any difference how the slime bucket Assange exonerates Russia or not.....

Keep your eye on the prize........Trump tried to OBSTRUCT JUSTICE by firing Comey who would NOT agree to make the issue go away.....

Tattoo this in your small head.......
It is not an issue of collusion but one of the orange moron trying to cover up the need for a politically harmful investigation.....

Ain't it funny? The entire Democrat's strategy is based on one joke Donald Trump made during the debates:

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing..."

A joke that they didn't even get. :laugh:

It does NOT make any difference how the slime bucket Assange exonerates Russia or not.....

Keep your eye on the prize........Trump tried to OBSTRUCT JUSTICE by firing Comey who would NOT agree to make the issue go away.....

It is not an issue of collusion but one of the orange moron trying to cover up the need for a politically harmful investigation.....

Tattoo this in YOUR head. The POTUS firing the FBI Director is NOT obstruction of justice, and there is no such thing as "attempted obstruction of justice" . Trump could have got on TV and flat out said "Jame Comey I asked you to drop the investigation into Flynn and you refused, so I"m firing you" and that's not obstruction of justice.

Now, of course if it comes to impeachment , the legal definition of obstruction of justice is irrelevant. But the GOP led House isn't going to impeach Trump over some political definition of "obstruction of justice"

Assange was the darling of the leftard clown posse when he was releasing damning e-mails against the Bush neocons....your posse thought he was the greatest thing since slice bread. It's most telling about your lack of character when you are more upset about who released the e-mails than you are about the contents. Sleaziness is fine as long as it promotes the leftard agenda, apparently.

Ridiculous witch hunts don't have four indictments and two guilty pleas.

Assange was the darling of the leftard clown posse when he was releasing damning e-mails against the Bush neocons....your posse thought he was the greatest thing since slice bread. It's most telling about your lack of character when you are more upset about who released the e-mails than you are about the contents. Sleaziness is fine as long as it promotes the leftard agenda, apparently.

The US agencies already proved Russia hacked the DNC, and released the hacked information through Assange and Wikileaks. I guess Alex Jones forgot to mention that to you..

The US agencies already proved Russia hacked the DNC, and released the hacked information through Assange and Wikileaks. I guess Alex Jones forgot to mention that to you..
False, the US agencies did NOT prove that Russia hacked the DNC. In point of fact, our IC never even saw the DNC server.

False, the US agencies did NOT prove that Russia hacked the DNC. In point of fact, our IC never even saw the DNC server.

Plus if Russia did hack the DNC server do you really think they were the only ones? The DNC'S cyber security was so bad Russia probably did hack along with everyone else from North Korea to the bored kids on 4Chan

No, the DNC friendly web security company CloudStrike made that claim and the other 17 agencies were not allowed to examine the server....remember? One other huge thing is that the amount of data that was taken had to of been an inside source because trying to download that much data from that far away would have set off warnings via the firewall. It is one thing to hack into a server and see the data but something entirely to download it. We already know that it was Seth Rich that provided the information. I guess your lamestream media forgot to mention that to ya.

Plus if Russia did hack the DNC server do you really think they were the only ones? The DNC'S cyber security was so bad Russia probably did hack along with everyone else from North Korea to the bored kids on 4Chan

Yep and what about the Hildebeast's use of an unprotected server? Even an amatuer hacker could have gotten into that and then there was the lie that the Barrypuppet said he didn't even know that she was using one. Leftards are major league liars.

If you say so.
ytCropper | Trump on hacking DNC: I think it was Russia

If you say so.

How does that change the fact that your earlier claim that the US IC had examined the DNC server and determined that the Russians hacked it was FALSE?

If you say so.

Trump is wrong. We know from the Vault Seven release that the CIA can mask their hacking and blame it on other countries like they did to North Korea a few years back. I will say that even IF it had been the Russian government that hacked the DNC and turned them over to Assange? We would owe them a huge debt of gratitude instead of scorn. As I have said, leftards are more pissed that the cheating, lying and criminality of the DNC was exposed than they are that it was going on. By any means necessary, eh, Bulldawg?

Vault7 - Home

No, the DNC friendly web security company CloudStrike made that claim and the other 17 agencies were not allowed to examine the server....remember? One other huge thing is that the amount of data that was taken had to of been an inside source because trying to download that much data from that far away would have set off warnings via the firewall. It is one thing to hack into a server and see the data but something entirely to download it. We already know that it was Seth Rich that provided the information. I guess your lamestream media forgot to mention that to ya.

Read the FBI and DHS joint statement linking Russia to the DNC hacking

Yep and what about the Hildebeast's use of an unprotected server? Even an amatuer hacker could have gotten into that and then there was the lie that the Barrypuppet said he didn't even know that she was using one. Leftards are major league liars.

What does that have to do with Russia hacking the DNC? No evidence has ever been produced that her account was hacked.

But yet they never got to examine the server......hmmmmm???

If you say so.

How does that change the fact that your earlier claim that the US IC had examined the DNC server and determined that the Russians hacked it was FALSE?

You might want to reread my post. I never said what you claim.

That report is based on evidence provided by CrowdStrike, no credible investigation would rely on third party evidence like that.

Forum List

Back