Is this where the free thinkers check in ?

I'm going to start a 12 step program for "Learning Why You Should Love Jimmy". He'd build you a house. Put solar panels up for you. I bet he'd wash your cat and insulate your house with the fur balls.

Try to wash Skittles, and he'd be Jimmy no more...

No cat can scratch through Jimmy's Cardigan. It's inpenetrable. Sadly, it is dry clean only.

You're new here, huh? Everyone knows Skittles. Jimmyboy wouldn't stand a chance.

Try to wash Skittles, and he'd be Jimmy no more...

No cat can scratch through Jimmy's Cardigan. It's inpenetrable. Sadly, it is dry clean only.

You're new here, huh? Everyone knows Skittles. Jimmyboy wouldn't stand a chance.

Awww.....his name is Skittles. How bad could it be ? Here kitty, kitty. I have a nice bubble bath for you. :lol:

You go to shows at Floore's ?

You ever see REK there ?

I love REK's shows. Saw him at the Newberry Opera House in Nov. and in San Antone during the Final Four last year. Brilliant song writer and funny as hell. I love those Texas guys. Billy Joe Shaver, Jerry Jeff, Hayes Carll is one of the up and comers. Man, I gotta get back to Texas sometime.

Jimmy isn't perfect. But he's honest. I'll take that anyday.

Floore's is about 6 miles from where I sit.

I have seen Rober Earl Keene. I've also seen Kevin Fowler, Roger Creager, Charlie Robison, R Wylie Hubbard (one of my favorites), Ray Price, Willie and a host of other Texas Country musicians.

I have also been known to haunt Arkey Blue's in Bandera. A bunch of locals get together every Saturday and have a jam session. I occasionally pick for one or two of the fiddle players.

Pickin' at Arkey Blue's ? Now you're just rubbing it in.

LOL. During the day Saturday. I don't get to play with the "real" musicians onstage at night. I know Arkey and the regular locals that hang out there on Saturday afternoon. Pretty-much, anyone in town that wants to play just shows up with their instrument and joins in. Not sure how it is in SC, but her in TX, that's how a jam session goes and nobody cares who the othe person is. The biggest shyster lawyer in Bandera picks guitar.:lol:

Awww.....his name is Skittles. How bad could it be ? Here kitty, kitty. I have a nice bubble bath for you. :lol:

He'll eat the bubbles. And the container they come in. And probably your hand.:lol:

Skittles is a black hole.

He'll eat the bubbles. And the container they come in. And probably your hand.:lol:

LMAO! That's the best description I've heard yet...

Meet Skittles:

skittles2.gif

Floore's is about 6 miles from where I sit.

I have seen Rober Earl Keene. I've also seen Kevin Fowler, Roger Creager, Charlie Robison, R Wylie Hubbard (one of my favorites), Ray Price, Willie and a host of other Texas Country musicians.

I have also been known to haunt Arkey Blue's in Bandera. A bunch of locals get together every Saturday and have a jam session. I occasionally pick for one or two of the fiddle players.

Pickin' at Arkey Blue's ? Now you're just rubbing it in.

LOL. During the day Saturday. I don't get to play with the "real" musicians onstage at night. I know Arkey and the regular locals that hang out there on Saturday afternoon. Pretty-much, anyone in town that wants to play just shows up with their instrument and joins in. Not sure how it is in SC, but her in TX, that's how a jam session goes and nobody cares who the othe person is. The biggest shyster lawyer in Bandera picks guitar.:lol:

Well, I guess having never been there and knowing the guys who have headlined there, it would be cool to get to show up and jam. I've played a bunch of dives out in Arkansas but never made it to play in Texas. I've actually been rejected more times on booking in Texas than anywhere. But I bow to the talent out there.

Maybe I'll make Kerrville this year. A buddy of mine has been on me to go for years.

LMAO! That's the best description I've heard yet...

Meet Skittles:

skittles2.gif

Oh yeah.....I've seen this behavior before. I'll tell Jimmy to call ahead about the solar panels and ixnay on the cat dip.

Forum List

Back