Is this what you think is acceptable for daily life?

Oh come on now David. No real damage was done. I don't understand why the Jews get so bent out of shape over a few rockets everyday. They're not much more than little fireworks.

Is it?

[youtube]9rHK3d5FGN8[/youtube]

Grad Rocket in Ashkelon

David, that was only a harmless rock throwing kid or was it just a crappy outdated harmless firecracker posing as a missile? What is the big deal anyway? We all know it's the fault of the Jews...I mean the Israelis...I mean the Zionists. Well you know what I mean.
:eusa_whistle:

as relative to what..

relative to the peace of the cease fire those missiles broke? are you that fukin' ignorant you can't admit what is happening and why? the cease fire was broken by whom and with what?

jesus, you really do need to live among the savages who play terrorist.

look at all those poor Israeli and Palestinian civilians who get hurt because one group HAMAS decided to fuk around and indiscriminately lob missiles into neighborhoods full of civilians.

when are you moving, doveleh?

as a matter of fact, me and the brooklyn bomber...heh, heh, heh,.. are thinking about going on a guided tour of the GAZA together after this is over.

I just gotta see those peace missile sites, and what about the peace monuments I hear HAMAS is going to erect and be showcasing for all their supporters and the world to see after this is all over? Book early I say...Palestinine Homeland tours will be the new 'in' thing among the elites and progressive niwwit crowd once it's safe to actually go there and throw a rock at a Jew again (great game idea...throw a rock at a Jew...for the Palestinian festivals)..

"can I get me a witness?"

Forum List

Back