Is This What We Really Want America to Become?

Link? Source? anything other than your pathetic opinion
European 'No-Go' Zones for Non-Muslims Proliferating

european-muslim-no-go-zones.jpg
pure garbage, just like you and your kind
IN other words, you can't refute it.
I don't need to refute anything, you made the point so prove it. Obviously you can't, its all typical BS

I just proved it, asshole.
you didn't prove shyte. Locations, neighborhoods, countries- I am waiting

Waiving your Russian flag like all the conservative idiots?????
You couldn't have described the Russian flag before this incident.

Who do you think you're fooling?
Not a single pathetic attendee even questioned what they were waiving
Obviously someone did because the flags were collected almost immediately.
Nah, only in your latest wet dream

Is there anything leftwing turds won't lie about?
you don't know dip shyte, homer

This is a link to pictures of Muslim ghettos and "no go zones" for police & firemen" in France. Is this what we want to happen in America? Most Americans don't know this, but because of the great influx of European immigrants in the 1880's to America, a hold was placed on immigration from 1920 - 1965 in order to allow these immigrants to assimilate into the country, without being an economic drain. The European culture and religious beliefs were not all that different from America's. Beginning in 1965, we had a great influx of Hispanic immigrants into the country, the majority of which did not want to learn our language or fully assimilate into our culture. The vast majority of Muslim immigrants want to learn our language which is a positive, but do they want to assimilate into our culture, which is vastly different than our own. Perhaps we should consider putting a cap on the number of Muslims we allow to immigrate to our country, say for 10 years, so we can determine if they want to assimilate, or live in clusters and create "no go zones," as has happened in Michigan and Minnesota. Due to the low birth rate in Europe and the high birth rate of Muslims, in the next 20 - 30 years, Muslims will become the majority population in England, France, Belgium, etc. Do we want to risk losing our culture to one that is not compatible with traditional American values? Yes I know many of the left will call this Islamophobia and we have traditionally been an inclusive country that has taken in millions of the world's poor, but I would submit that if we don't control immigration from Muslim countries, eventually our identity, culture and national security will be at risk!

muslim ghettos in france - Yahoo Image Search Results

As far as that hold on immigration till 1965. I remember European immigrants coming here in the mid to late '50s. They learned English fairly quickly too, although some already knew some English.

You couldn't have described the Russian flag before this incident.

Who do you think you're fooling?
Not a single pathetic attendee even questioned what they were waiving
Obviously someone did because the flags were collected almost immediately.
Nah, only in your latest wet dream

Is there anything leftwing turds won't lie about?
you don't know dip shyte, homer
I know that you're a lying douche bag, just like every other leftist.

I don't need to refute anything, you made the point so prove it. Obviously you can't, its all typical BS

That's a waste of time because we all know that no amount of evidence will satisfy you.

This is a link to pictures of Muslim ghettos and "no go zones" for police & firemen" in France. Is this what we want to happen in America? Most Americans don't know this, but because of the great influx of European immigrants in the 1880's to America, a hold was placed on immigration from 1920 - 1965 in order to allow these immigrants to assimilate into the country, without being an economic drain. The European culture and religious beliefs were not all that different from America's. Beginning in 1965, we had a great influx of Hispanic immigrants into the country, the majority of which did not want to learn our language or fully assimilate into our culture. The vast majority of Muslim immigrants want to learn our language which is a positive, but do they want to assimilate into our culture, which is vastly different than our own. Perhaps we should consider putting a cap on the number of Muslims we allow to immigrate to our country, say for 10 years, so we can determine if they want to assimilate, or live in clusters and create "no go zones," as has happened in Michigan and Minnesota. Due to the low birth rate in Europe and the high birth rate of Muslims, in the next 20 - 30 years, Muslims will become the majority population in England, France, Belgium, etc. Do we want to risk losing our culture to one that is not compatible with traditional American values? Yes I know many of the left will call this Islamophobia and we have traditionally been an inclusive country that has taken in millions of the world's poor, but I would submit that if we don't control immigration from Muslim countries, eventually our identity, culture and national security will be at risk!

muslim ghettos in france - Yahoo Image Search Results

As far as that hold on immigration till 1965. I remember European immigrants coming here in the mid to late '50s. They learned English fairly quickly too, although some already knew some English.
You remember? How frikken old are you?

pure garbage, just like you and your kind
IN other words, you can't refute it.

That's a waste of time because we all know that no amount of evidence will satisfy you.
Thanks for confirming that you aint got a clue, just looking for some attention

Forum List

Back