Is this what obama wants Americans to support?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y4Ss0ItqwU]Syrian Insurgents Force Prisoner to Become a Suicide Bomber - YouTube[/ame]

Sounds like CIA or something. Bombing residential areas and being a terrorist state for 40 years is much better...You RWers are unbelievable! Big allies of Assad and gaddaffi - against anything Obama leans toward LOL.

Sounds like CIA or something. Bombing residential areas and being a terrorist state for 40 years is much better...You RWers are unbelievable! Big allies of Assad and gaddaffi - against anything Obama leans toward LOL.

No decision is a good one.. Those fuckers are a lost cause.

If I were President I send the the Bomb with the Holy Bible strapped to it.

The CIA is run by democrats.

No decision is a good one.. Those fuckers are a lost cause.

If I were President I send the the Bomb with the Holy Bible strapped to it.

You would enjoy thinking God would advocate your love of your enemy this way.

BigReb -

What are you talking about?

Who do YOU support in this conflict? What do YOU see as the best solution?

Did you watch the video?

Why don't you answer his question.

Oh, the Weird Mormon Robot has criticized Obama for not doing enough to help the Rebels...

And if the rebels are terrorist then we can blame Mittens for allowing them to seize power and kill christians.
All I want is the Lebanese blonde hash

BigReb -

What are you talking about?

Who do YOU support in this conflict? What do YOU see as the best solution?

Did you watch the video?

Oh, the Weird Mormon Robot has criticized Obama for not doing enough to help the Rebels...

I must first ask why he's asking that question if he watched the video, if he's asking that question tells me he did not watch the video. So if he did not watch the video why should I answer his question?

BigReb won't answer my question, because he is for nothing and no one.

He is against Obama.

That is the extent of his interest in Syria.

I must first ask why you are asking that question if you watched the video,and if you're asking that question tells me you did not watch the video. So if you did not watch the video why should I answer your question?

Why do idiots always see things in a democrat vs republican light? Its government vs people. In this case the government needs to stay the fuck out of Syria's problems and let them deal with it.

Why do idiots always see things in a democrat vs republican light? Its government vs people. In this case the government needs to stay the fuck out of Syria's problems and let them deal with it.

Considering the same scare tactic got us into IRAQ and some democrats opposed going to Iraq, why is it that they would support going to Syria for the exact same reason, and obama claimed to be against going into Iraq. What changed?

Considering the same scare tactic got us into IRAQ and some democrats opposed going to Iraq, why is it that they would support going to Syria for the exact same reason, and obama claimed to be against going into Iraq. What changed?

Didn't you go into Iraq to find the WMD?

Does Syria have WMD?

Does Syria have WMD?

There are some idiots who believe that Syria has the same WMD's that Sadam was claimed to have.

I was against Iraq and am against intervention in Syria and Afganistan should have been a 6 month max operation.

Does Syria have WMD?

No I didn't go to Iraq because of WMD's bush with congressional approval sent troops to Iraq because of supposed WMD's.

As for the rest why are you asking me? Since I did say they are using the same scare tactic of WMD's so what changed?

Forum List

Back