Is this what happens when a leader no longer leads?

First of all, it's you're. Very different from your.

Also I'm new on a political forum... big whoop? I'm not new to political discourse, because I can see I've struck a nerve. I fit in just fine here.

Don't worry, I won't usurp your position. Wouldn't want the court jester to feel hoodwinked.

the court Jester in this forum is the guy with all the colors in his posts.....
The cow is new here it doesn't understand.

:cow:.....Moooooooooo

"Mr. President, a NATO airstrike just killed 24 Pakistani forces who were sleeping."

"Oh WOW, that's terrible. Get my clubs, I'm going golfing."

The US supply-lines into Afghanistan are cut off and what is Obama doing?????

President-Barack-Obama-takes-a-break-from-playing.jpg

Obama Plays Golf for the 30th Time This Year | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier
He's working on making the pro golf tour in 2013.

Maybe they'll award him Masters Champion before he plays at Augusta.:eusa_angel:

"Mr. President, a NATO airstrike just killed 24 Pakistani forces who were sleeping."

"Oh WOW, that's terrible. Get my clubs, I'm going golfing."

I'm surprised he hasn't hired a a designer to build a 18 hole pro course on the white house lawn so he could say he personally help to stimulate jobs.:lol:

Yeah, this is not good news.

If course blaming this military SNAFU on the POTUS makes like zero sense.

No it makes perfect sense 4 years ago NATO would not have done this unless the US agree to it. Blatant attack without any prevarication on a sovereign nation. America use to be a leader with not much of this happening.

Yeah okay.

Obama is in on every decision made in that theater of operations.

Seriously, kid, your Obama obsessive disorder is making you post a a lot of damn fool things.

Yeah, this is not good news.

If course blaming this military SNAFU on the POTUS makes like zero sense.

No it makes perfect sense 4 years ago NATO would not have done this unless the US agree to it. Blatant attack without any prevarication on a sovereign nation. America use to be a leader with not much of this happening.

Yeah okay.

Obama is in on every decision made in that theater of operations.

Seriously, kid, your Obama obsessive disorder is making you post a a lot of damn fool things.

Very good deflection, but since America has been the leader of the free world other country's have look to America for leadership, now since obama feels that we should no longer lead more and more types of this action will happen. obama's in action could twiggier WW 3

Forum List

Back