Is this what happens when a leader no longer leads?

You're defending a troll?

Your powers of observation need serious work.

I was commenting on your terrible grasp of what it means to retort.

Listen up slap stick your new here best thing for you to do is go fuck yourself shit for brains doesn't need a retort just call him what he is.

First of all, it's you're. Very different from your.

Also I'm new on a political forum... big whoop? I'm not new to political discourse, because I can see I've struck a nerve. I fit in just fine here.

Don't worry, I won't usurp your position. Wouldn't want the court jester to feel hoodwinked.

obama was happy to take credit for the NATO action in Libya, is he going to take credit for this one too?

What are the other members of NATO saying or doing? So we leave and save treasure and lives. Cool, keep going till Mr. Paul has no more to say on the subject. Are there actuqally people thaty want to escalate hostilities? I will help you pack your bags or your kids bags and forward any monies you have to support such an action. Freakin ploy by our government to back out of the cuts to defense, how transparent can you get. They suck at being covert in actions.

Your powers of observation need serious work.

I was commenting on your terrible grasp of what it means to retort.

Listen up slap stick your new here best thing for you to do is go fuck yourself shit for brains doesn't need a retort just call him what he is.

Also I'm new on a political forum... big whoop? I'm not new to political discourse, because I can see I've struck a nerve. I fit in just fine here.

Don't worry, I won't usurp your position. Wouldn't want the court jester to feel hoodwinked.

Slap stick the reason I said you're new is because you do not know about shit lips most here have him on ignore because the way he makes a reply. So don't come here trying to bust my balls, when others have said far worse to shit lips long before your ass became a member here.

Slap stick the reason I said you're new is because you do not know about shit lips most here have him on ignore because the way he makes a reply. So don't come here trying to bust my balls, when others have said far worse to shit lips long before your ass became a member here.

Once again, as you continue to fail to realize, my post had nothing to do with whoever it was you were quoting, it had to do with you... and your lame attempt at whatever the hell it was supposed to be. I dunno, was it supposed to be humorous, witty? What? It was none of those things.

It's all about you my friend, not the person you were quoting. Read my original reply. Read it a few times if it takes you that many... to see that it's all about YOU.

Last edited:

Once again, as you continue to fail to realize, my post had nothing to do with whoever it was you were quoting, it had to do with you... and your lame attempt at whatever the hell it was supposed to be. I dunno, was it supposed to be humorous, witty? What? It was none of those things.

It's all about you my friend, not the person you were quoting. Read my original reply. Read it a few times if it takes you that many... to see that it's all about YOU.

And as you can tell I don't give a god damn about what you think of me. Do not come here trying to bust my balls not knowing the history of shitlipman. Do we have an understanding?

the-absent-minded-president.jpg

The man has never shown any leadership. His whole campaign was a lie. He was going to unit us; yeah sure. Parick Caddel and Doug Schoen, both loyal Democrats say that Obama can't govern, and he refuses to lose, by destroying his Republican opponent. They say he should do the only right thing and step aside for Hillary to run. Schoen said yesterday (Friday) that even if he wins, he will still not be able to govern, he will so completely have divided the nation. Obama, says, Schoen will do whatever it takes to win.

Schoen also said (Friday) that he and Caddel will soon follow up with another joint piece to call for Democratic primaries to replace Obama on the ticket.

Last edited:

the court Jester in this forum is the guy with all the colors in his posts.....

If righties blame Obama for this NATO airstrike, then they must praise Obama for NATO toppling Gaddafi. It works both ways...

Is Obama expected to "micromanage" the war in Afghanistan - or let military leaders do it...?

Let military leaders do it.

If he would have agreed to what his leaders thought was needed, that would have been good.

Too bad that's not the way he decided to go.

The US supply-lines into Afghanistan are cut off and what is Obama doing?????

President-Barack-Obama-takes-a-break-from-playing.jpg

Obama Plays Golf for the 30th Time This Year | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier
He's working on making the pro golf tour in 2013.

so Obama does more for America in one day on the golf course than Bush did 8 years in the White House.

Amazingly obama created more debt in two years than bush did in 8. Thanks for pointing that out.

the court Jester in this forum is the guy with all the colors in his posts.....
The cow is new here it doesn't understand.

Yeah, this is not good news.

If course blaming this military SNAFU on the POTUS makes like zero sense.

Yeah, this is not good news.

If course blaming this military SNAFU on the POTUS makes like zero sense.

No it makes perfect sense 4 years ago NATO would not have done this unless the US agree to it. Blatant attack without any prevarication on a sovereign nation. America use to be a leader with not much of this happening.

Forum List

Back