Is this Trump's economy yet?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
The DOW has lost around 1400 this week due to the Coronavirus. Just wondering if this is Trump's fault?

The DOW has lost around 1400 this week due to the Coronavirus. Just wondering if this is Trump's fault?
No.
Lots of things are his fault, but he hasn't learned how to make his enemies sick yet.

I could explain to the leftists why The DOW dropped but they wouldn't understand because it would not contain any of the following:

Racist
Sexist
Homophobe
Bigot
Nazi
Orange
Non binary
Old
White
Rich
Free
Obama
Hate

His sheep gave him full credit for each record that was broken, so it seems only fair.

Also, if you really believe it was the Coronavirus that caused the drop, I have some nice ocean front property in Kansas for sell.

His sheep gave him full credit for each record that was broken, so it seems only fair.

Also, if you really believe it was the Coronavirus that caused the drop, I have some nice ocean front property in Kansas for sell.
So what, in your opinion, is the cause of the drop?

Trump's administration acted quickly and they took this virus seriously from the start...now they need 2.5 billion to continue the fight against this killer flu and Schumer and Pelosi are criticizing him...I guess the dems are more interested in turning this into a campaign tool than they are in solving this crises.....

Right. Despite your ignorance you know more than those in the business.

Gator is a very confused person....

that is the quality of the left. know more than the experts.

A much delayed correction, one that was needed and expected. But the people reading the MSM do not understand corrections so they always have to be blamed on something.

Not really a matter of our opinions. The experts on the subject say it's due to fears of a global economic slowdown due to spreading coronavirus outbreaks.

Not really a matter of our opinions. The experts on the subject say it's due to fears of a global economic slowdown due to spreading coronavirus outbreaks.

And then those “fears” become a self-fulfilling prophecy

The experts on the subject say it's due to fears of a global economic slowdown due to spreading coronavirus outbreaks.
The slow down of Chinese made pharma and parts for goods have frightened investors...it won't last long...but it does show us how right Trump is to move away from dependence on China....a communist closed society is too unstable to rely on....

Lol, I love it.

Economy good - yay obama!

Economy bad - boo trump!

If biden (for example) wins the election:

Economy good - yay biden!

Economy bad - boo trump!

Forum List

Back