CDZ Is this true?

faithfreedom

Rookie
Jul 2, 2017
Tim Anderson

18814184_10211780691965709_8225114607200410762_n.jpg

Only in the same sense that we in the US in funding rebels against these outlaw regimes sometimes fund people who are sometimes supplying or also siding
with or sympathisers of terrorist group enemies. This is why we didn't want to give any Syrian groups any weapons as sometimes they get confiscated or traded or handed to the wrong groups.
I'm sure Saudis aren't purposely supplying Isis anymore then you'd giving money to a homeless shelter purposely supplies a murderer who is hiding out in that shelter.

We, the U.S. typically try to buy favor across the globe. Indifference at least.

On a note about short sightedness, have you read about us supporting the Afghans against the Russians?

Yes it's why I said what I did in the top of my response.
What's in our best interest and helping others in that time is what decides the favors/assistance as being right at that time, but doesn't always end up in the future what's best and that's where intuitive people like myself who understand how to read patterns in history can help guide us from those errors. It also helps to now understand the unreliable, ungreatful nature of revolutionist, survivalist nomadic cultures & their phoney deals they make with their secret cultural and religious enemies they pretend to be allies with for whatever they need and can get from them at that time they have bigger fish to fry.

Forum List

Back