Is this thing working? Is this thing on?

dblack

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
Twenty points, and an eternity of :thups: to the poster who can tell me what this song is really about.

Since I will never hear that song again, my guess is that, "is this thing working, is this thing on" means do you fucking assholes understand this song, and why I wrote it?

The answer is no. Try a new line of work.

It sounds like an improvised rock song.

The singing is about the story of a Bully and his mark.

No real ending to the story--just about the Bully and his mark.

Twenty points, and an eternity of :thups: to the poster who can tell me what this song is really about.

[/QUOTE
]
It's about America being the bully nation - when the "victims" get fed up - the victim takes on "the bully" while the 'girlfriend' of the bully - speaking of those in America who pretend all is well while secretly resenting and hating the one they are living with - begins to hope that the one beating her "nation" (bully lover) to a pulp - wins!

How am I doing, dblack?

Now let me explain to you why this dog won't hunt. The singer is singing a song about his own demise. He lives here and self-hatred is a form of mental illness. He has drank the kool-aid of self - destruction believing that the demoralization of America is what will cure her. He's played right into the hands of his communist professors. Marx would be so proud. Truly amazing.

It's about America being the bully nation - when the "victims" get fed up - the victim takes on "the bully" while the 'girlfriend' of the bully - speaking of those in America who pretend all is well while secretly resenting and hating the one they are living with - begins to hope that the one beating her "nation" (bully lover) to a pulp - wins!

How am I doing, dblack?

Now let me explain to you why this dog won't hunt. The singer is singing a song about his own demise. He lives here and self-hatred is a form of mental illness. He has drank the lool-aid of self - destruction believing that the demoralization of America is what will cure her. He's played right into the hands of his communist professors. Marx would be so proud. Truly amazing.

Do I still get my points or what?

Last edited:

[/QUOTE
]

How am I doing, dblack?

Now let me explain to you why this dog won't hunt. The singer is singing a song about his own demise. He lives here and self-hatred is a form of mental illness. He has drank the lool-aid of self - destruction believing that the demoralization of America is what will cure her. He's played right into the hands of his communist professors. Marx would be so proud. Truly amazing.

How am I doing, dblack?

No, you lose for being the girlfriend.

[/QUOTE
]

How am I doing, dblack?

How am I doing, dblack?

But that's impossible! I'm not a Democrat!!!

[/QUOTE
]

How am I doing, dblack?

How am I doing, dblack?

But that's impossible! I'm not a Democrat!!!

Not in the slightest.

But you do get props for at least getting the point. :)

Forum List

Back