CDZ Is This the most Boring Olympics ever?

you must be very young, figure skating is very popular.

Not among straight men.... but never mind.

Sorry, Dude, I'm in my 50's, and no one cared that much about figure skating before 1994, which is why they almost all went on to work in the Ice Capades after their Olympic Careers were over.
Me too

so I know you are lying.

and god, you are so bad at it.

uhm, yea, it's the most popular event in winter Olympics.

That's kind of a leper with the most fingers distinction, isn't it? Did anyone care all that much about it before 1994? The ironic thing is Tonya Harding did more to make that sport popular than anyone, and she's banned from it.

I love the way you show your support for America.

Canaduh is just north of you

I'm supposed to suddenly care about Luge and skiing because Patriotism? Really?

Olympics Opening Ceremony Snags 27.8M Viewers; Slides From Sochi 2014 – Update

A tape-delayed opener to the Games in South Korea that brought in 27.8 million viewers on the network AKA a chilly 12% drop from the official start of the last Winter Olympics just over four years ago in Sochi.
you must be very young, figure skating is very popular.

Ignore Joe; he's just an uneducated troll, and he certainly doesn't have the first clue about what straight men think about anything, much less the thought processes of anybody normal. He was born and raised by Communist vegetarian cross-dressers who taught Laotian basket weaving at Berkely and consumed massive amounts of radioactive waste in the belief that the Hanford reactor spill was caused by UFO's and wanted earthlings to eat it in order to achieve Buddhist-like psychic powers. They raised him to think he had a real shot at achieving intelligent thinking.

Sonja Henie and many other skaters were household names across America long before Harding came along, but of course Joe never heard of them. lol lol lol

Last edited:
It is the #1 event in the Winter Olympics.

yes, more people tuned in for the drama, that doesn't change a thing

which again, most people don't care that much about.

You know what I see when I see the Olympics?

"When are my regular shows coming back?"

Of course, the only NBC show I'm still following at this point is L&O:SVU.

Ignore Joe; he's just an uneducated troll, and he certainly doesn't have the first clue about what straight men think about anything, much less the thought processes of anybody normal. He was born and raised by Communist vegetarian cross-dressers who taught Laotian basket weaving at Berkely and consumed massive amounts of radioactive waste in the belief that the Hanford reactor spill was caused by UFO's and wanted earthlings to eat it in order to achieve Buddhist-like psychic powers. They raised him to think he had a real shot at achieving intelligent thinking.

they did explain to you the rules of the CDZ, right?

It is the #1 event in the Winter Olympics.

yes, more people tuned in for the drama, that doesn't change a thing

which again, most people don't care that much about.

You know what I see when I see the Olympics?

"When are my regular shows coming back?"

Of course, the only NBC show I'm still following at this point is L&O:SVU.

they did explain to you the rules of the CDZ, right?

Yes, but they invalidate them by letting you troll here.

Yes, but they invalidate them by letting you troll here.

Except I'm not trolling, I'm agreeing with the OP, that these Olympics are boring, and backing it up with links showing less people are watching them this year.

So how is that "trolling"?

Baiting another poster, especially with idiotic gibberish as you constantly post, is trolling, Joe; you may not be intelligent enough to realize that, of course.

Snow Boarding wasnt boring!!! Especially when that 17 yr old kid from Colorado won..

I thought a girl from California won that, the one whose father immigrated from Korea. I saw here on the news yesterday with clips of her routines; great stuff.

"Red Gerard won the first gold medal for the United States at the 2018 Winter Olympics. Gerard, a 17-year-old from Colorado, won in men's slope style snowboarding, beating out two Canadians for the top spot.3 days ago".
I think she did win...all Id seen was an interview with her and parents at that time.
I was refering to Maame Biney and her dad. Im not sure if she advanced though.

Last edited:
Me too

so I know you are lying.

and god, you are so bad at it.

Tonya Harding-Nancy Kerrigan: the whack that changed U.S. Figure Skating

sorry, nobody cared about Figure Skating until we found out what a pot-boiler it was.

And nobody really cares that much about it now.

People have always loved figure skating. Where have you been.
Tonya Harding should of been a mud wrestler and Nancy Kerrigan was a wimp. People got sick of hearing Tonya complain how hard her life was and got tired of Nancy weeping all the time. lol

Snow Boarding wasnt boring!!! Especially when that 17 yr old kid from Colorado won..

I thought a girl from California won that, the one whose father immigrated from Korea. I saw here on the news yesterday with clips of her routines; great stuff.

"Red Gerard won the first gold medal for the United States at the 2018 Winter Olympics. Gerard, a 17-year-old from Colorado, won in men's slope style snowboarding, beating out two Canadians for the top spot.3 days ago".
I think she did win...all Id seen was an interview with her and parents at that time.
I was refering to Maame Biney and her dad. Im not sure if she advanced though.

Ah, I didn't think of them splitting snowboarding into womens and mens competitions; I didn't think there would be much of difference in physical abilities between them.

Thanks to French and Russian judge's cheating scandals, ice skating has been turned into a gymnastics competition. BORING.

Thanks to French and Russian judge's cheating scandals, ice skating has been turned into a gymnastics competition. BORING.

Gail left to bitch and moan with her Girlfriends about this very same subject and I have not been allowed near the TV for days.

Our womens' hockey team won a Gold! And, they all have their front teeth! What's up with that?????

Norway is kicking ass and taking names. that can't be allowed to stand.

Our womens' hockey team won a Gold! And, they all have their front teeth! What's up with that?????

Yes indeed, kicking your opponent with a skate blade is assault with a deadly weapon.

Since the gay commentator is going for the Hunger Games look, I watched to see if any of the couples skaters would wear flaming outfits. Nothing! Come on, that would have been worth a bronze just for the danger factor.

Since the gay commentator is going for the Hunger Games look, I watched to see if any of the couples skaters would wear flaming outfits. Nothing! Come on, that would have been worth a bronze just for the danger factor.

Yes, it's been sort of lame this year re Big Giant Dramas. Some fags were sniveling about some skater using a theme song from Schindler's List, but hopefully those idiots have been properly pantsed and tossed off the long bus. Don't know why anyone would snivel about that.

Forum List

Back