Is This The Fulfilling Of The Mark Of The Beast Prophecy?

It says: "They love him like he is the second coming of God..."
Among other things of that nature.

Well, that's what the guy wrote. Trump isn't the one who said it.

Chris Matthews once said that Barack Obama "sent a thrill up his leg". Do you blame Obama for that too? Yea, I didn't think so.

Stupid libtard.

It says: "They love him like he is the second coming of God..."
Among other things of that nature.

Well, that's what the guy wrote. Trump isn't the one who said it.

Chris Matthews once said that Barack Obama "sent a thrill up his leg". Do you blame Obama for that too? Yea, I didn't think so.

Stupid libtard.
Poast pics of Obama's tweet!

We have a verse in chapter 13 in the book of Revelation (OT) as

"16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name." Revelation 13:16-17

Are we heading towards a cashless society?

(One could argue it is right or left hand.)

Are embedded microchips dangerous? Ask the Swedes — and pets

What prophecies in the past have been fulfilled already? Do you think we missed any?
I think Revelation was written by a crazy hermit to scare little children and the weak minded. Cashless society, yes you do have a debatable point there.

"16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name." Revelation 13:16-17

What prophecies in the past have been fulfilled already? Do you think we missed any?
The Mark is using your 'right hand' in agreement with an evil. The one in the forehead is a Mark in your mind. The beast is that which is of the world/earthly/carnal.

Per a cashless society. I prefer cash. Too many in the pockets of others where they do not belong with a proposed cashless society.
Wouldn’t a true society of god not involve any form of currency?

The generation that witnesses His death, witnessed His return. Fulfilled.
Not only is He coming back, again, but we are given the exact location. The Mount of Olives. Yet to be fulfilled. There are 2,500 end time prophesies. All but 500 of those have been fulfilled.
Some one knew 2000 years ago that the time would come when money would become extinct, and that we would be marked in order to buy and sell, and where on the body the mark would be placed.

Now, mere mortal, tell me who will win the Stanley Cup next year...
He isnt coming back.
He isnt a human.
He isnt a son of David.
You cant stretch the Jewish prophecy enough to make it seem like he fulfilled those

In that case, who is responsible for the dead on predictions contained in the Bible? No stretching. They state what they state.
How did Jeremiah know that there was going to be a King called Cyrus who would free the slaves and help rebuild the Temple?
You still can't tell me who is going to win the Stanley Cup...
Speaking of Jeremiah, wasnt he the one that said the messiah would be of David's seed?
Haha thanks.
He got that one right. How many did he get wrong?

Lol
Christian's tell people they worship the wrong god.
Christian's tell jews they dont understand their own prophecies.
Self righteous, ey?

That doesn't sound right. We are both looking for the signs and agree that much has already been fulfilled. Both Revelation and Daniel are part of the Torah. Christianity starts with Peter and the NT.

However, what's you excuse for being here and calling others self righteous? As usual, you have nothing to back up what you say :icon_lol:. If you could answer my question to you, or valid questions others ask of you, then you may end up being less ignorant. Who knows? Change your mind?

Lol
Self righteous, ey?

Do you believe in "God" and, if so, which one?
I Dont doubt a supreme being. A supreme creator.
I dont believe in man made religions.
If something was so supreme, I don't think it would tell its followers to slaughter newborns. Act jealous. Vindictive.
The acts of the abrahamic god goes right a long with the barbarianism of the 2000 year old sand dwellers. Not something supreme.
Buddhism isnt bad. At least it teaches awareness and doesnt fear monger.
I also think hinduism is fun. They got some cool beliefs.

There is fun, and then there is eternity...
What newborns are you referring to? Don't get man's actions confused with God's actions.
God waited until there was only one family whose DNA had not been corrupted before he cleansed the earth of Nephilim. And even then, it grieved Him to do so because a remnant of human DNA existed in those creatures. But it was necessary if the human race was to survive.

Jesus Christ described our Father perfectly. He called Him Abba.
If you see Christ and what His personality is, you have seen the Father. Who did Christ kill?

Lol
Self righteous, ey?

That doesn't sound right. We are both looking for the signs and agree that much has already been fulfilled. Both Revelation and Daniel are part of the Torah. Christianity starts with Peter and the NT.

However, what's you excuse for being here and calling others self righteous? As usual, you have nothing to back up what you say :icon_lol:. If you could answer my question to you, then you may end up being less ignorant.
Ignorant? Lol
See, the difference is, I use your own reference guide to show you how you are wrong. You twist said reference guide to fit your belief THEN have the gal to tell others they are wrong.

Lol
Self righteous, ey?

I Dont doubt a supreme being. A supreme creator.
I dont believe in man made religions.
If something was so supreme, I don't think it would tell its followers to slaughter newborns. Act jealous. Vindictive.
The acts of the abrahamic god goes right a long with the barbarianism of the 2000 year old sand dwellers. Not something supreme.
Buddhism isnt bad. At least it teaches awareness and doesnt fear monger.
I also think hinduism is fun. They got some cool beliefs.

There is fun, and then there is eternity...
What newborns are you referring to? Don't get man's actions confused with God's actions.
God waited until there was only one family whose DNA had not been corrupted before he cleansed the earth of Nephilim. And even then, it grieved Him to do so because a remnant of human DNA existed in those creatures. But it was necessary if the human race was to survive.

Jesus Christ described our Father perfectly. He called Him Abba.
If you see Christ and what His personality is, you have seen the Father. Who did Christ kill?
Again, I dont agree. Jesus wasnt the messiah. How can you use Jeremiah as prophetic reference then ignore his seed of David prophecy?

No.
Why?
You never answer my questions. Why not do that first and I may consider answering yours.
I’m happy to answer any question that you ask. But you didn’t ask a question. You just said no. And now your avoiding answering my question to suggest I should answer your questions. Do you see the hypocrisy?

No.
Why?
You never answer my questions. Why not do that first and I may consider answering yours.
I’m happy to answer any question that you ask. But you didn’t ask a question. You just said no. And now your avoiding answering my question to suggest I should answer your questions. Do you see the hypocrisy?

Here ya go.
Slade asks: Wouldn’t a true society of god not involve any form of currency?

My question: What would make you think that?

Lol
Self righteous, ey?

What difference does it make? All self-proclaimed conservatives and/or Republicans all worship the same god, money.

And Scripture specifically states that you can't worship God and mammon, but you people are in full on worship of mammon.

So why do you ask him that, heathen?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The generation that witnesses His death, witnessed His return. Fulfilled.
Not only is He coming back, again, but we are given the exact location. The Mount of Olives. Yet to be fulfilled. There are 2,500 end time prophesies. All but 500 of those have been fulfilled.
Some one knew 2000 years ago that the time would come when money would become extinct, and that we would be marked in order to buy and sell, and where on the body the mark would be placed.

Now, mere mortal, tell me who will win the Stanley Cup next year...
He isnt coming back.
He isnt a human.
He isnt a son of David.
You cant stretch the Jewish prophecy enough to make it seem like he fulfilled those

In that case, who is responsible for the dead on predictions contained in the Bible? No stretching. They state what they state.
How did Jeremiah know that there was going to be a King called Cyrus who would free the slaves and help rebuild the Temple?
You still can't tell me who is going to win the Stanley Cup...
Speaking of Jeremiah, wasnt he the one that said the messiah would be of David's seed?
Haha thanks.
He got that one right. How many did he get wrong?

And He was. The genealogy line is traced through His Mother and Father. Father due to Jewish law, Luke's pedigree is Mary's in her husbands name. Of the two, only Mary's line who had the right to inheritance by marrying in her tribe, and having no brothers, not through Joseph's bloodline. We know that Joseph's father was Jacob. Mary's was Eli. Mary is descended from David by way of Nathan. Joseph's line was cursed by God who refused to let Joseph's line inherit the throne.
You got it wrong. He didn't. Luke didn't, Matthew didn't...

I think Revelation was written by a crazy hermit to scare little children and the weak minded. Cashless society, yes you do have a debatable point there.

Who wrote Revelation? Who wrote Daniel? And how do you know these people?

Let's see what happens if we do end up being a cashless society? I don't see any drawbacks unless it's the government or someone tracking you or someone is able to take your chip or body part and become you.

Forum List

Back