Is this the dumbest thing to come out of trumps mouth -EVER ?

Donald Trump urged Spain to 'build the wall' – across the Sahara

Donald Trump suggested the Spanish government tackled the Mediterranean migration crisis by emulating one of his most famous policies and building a wall across the Sahara desert, the country’s foreign minister has revealed.

According to Josep Borrell, the US president brushed off the scepticism of Spanish diplomats – who pointed out that the Sahara stretched for 3,000 miles – saying: “The Sahara border can’t be bigger than our border with Mexico.”

You really cant quantify his stupid.

Note to the alt right on here. The sahara is not in Spain.
More fake news brought to you by Tammytard™️

Donald Trump suggested the Spanish government tackled the Mediterranean migration crisis by emulating one of his most famous policies and building a wall across the Sahara desert, the country’s foreign minister has revealed.

According to Josep Borrell, the US president brushed off the scepticism of Spanish diplomats – who pointed out that the Sahara stretched for 3,000 miles – saying: “The Sahara border can’t be bigger than our border with Mexico.”

Hey dumbass, Spain has cities in North Africa bordered with Morocco.

Melilla border fence - Wikipedia

Spain-African-migrants-climb-a-border-fence.jpg

You really can’t quantify the stupidity of the OP.
You fucking dumb trumper. Melila is 5 square miles. Its not "bigly" in any way.

Tell me how a 5 mile wall will keep the darkies out od Spain.

Well done mate. You have out done all your previous stupid tonight.

Because it IS Spain, dumbass. They can request refugee status once in.
220px-Melilla_en.png
Ok, well thats 5 miles covered. What about the other 5000 miles you stupid fuck.

No one is talking about 5000 miles except the Spanish idiot who is lying about President Trump.

Spanish_Sahara.png

Explain how a wall along the Spanish Sahara will keep migrants out of Spain you thick fucker. All of those grey bits to the right of the green bit are not Spain.
He's talking about keeping the MUSLIM invaders out of the Spanish Sahara, you fucking imbecile.
No he isnt. You have made yourself look stupi

"The sahara is not in Spain"

Of course The Sahara is not in Spain, but they are entering into Spain having got there via The Sahara, both Western Sahara into Morocco then into Spain and The Sahara Desert into Algeria and into Spain:

es-traffickers-composite-inset.jpg

alge-MMAP-md-640x452.png
C'mon Lucy, you know that Morocco,Algeria,Tunisia and Libya would piss themselves laughing if Spain went to them with this request.

I think Spain probably would, the situation though they are getting into Spain via The Sahara Desert, I also don't think many realise how MASSIVE The Sahara Desert is a physical constructed wall as I comment already would be very complicated and difficult to achieve.
The desert is a natural barrier as you say. They would be better off building a wall along the Med coast but you know, and so do I that it is a fantasy to even think it.

The Sahara Desert has been there for THOUSANDS of years and there has not been this Influx via The Sahara Desert EVER in history because unassisted on their own peoples would NOT cross The Sahara Desert unless insane, the distance of area, the constant sun and temperature at the least 105-110 Degrees, it is ALL sand and sand temperature is hotter so the sand temperature would be approx 160-180 Degrees, there is no cloud cover, they never have any rains, there is NO water and it would take someone several months to cross The Sahara Desert on feet and so within DAYS they would die from the combination of extreme heat and no water.

The problem we have now is that these peoples do not cross unassisted, they are being Trafficked by Professional Peoples Traffickers who provide them with transport and TONS of water and then once across The Sahara Desert there are Strategic Collection Points in Algeria and Libya and from there they are put into boats provided by the Professional Peoples Traffickers.

So the solution is not to be thinking of building a wall which would be very impossible for reasons I comment already in other posts, the solution is to orchestrate a Zero Tolerance approach to the Professional Peoples Traffickers and also ANY nation that is either harbouring or NOT doing enough to crack down they should be told they are going to have Sanctions put onto them if they do not get tough, also Aid Packages should be directly linked eg. ONLY get Aid Packages IF they smash the Professional Peoples Trafficking gangs.

220px-Melilla_en.png
Ok, well thats 5 miles covered. What about the other 5000 miles you stupid fuck.

No one is talking about 5000 miles except the Spanish idiot who is lying about President Trump.
You make me smile you partisan hack.
Let me explain something.
Trump would not win a credibility test against Pinocchio.
And you low grade shits come out to bat for him every day.

220px-Melilla_en.png

President Trump is by far the most honest President we’ve had in decades. But the truth makes snowflakes melt. He doesn’t subscribe to your PC nonsense or your globalist Agenda, which is why you hate him so much.

Ya let’s put it up there with Benghazi and fast and furious

Spanish_Sahara.png

Explain how a wall along the Spanish Sahara will keep migrants out of Spain you thick fucker. All of those grey bits to the right of the green bit are not Spain.
He's talking about keeping the MUSLIM invaders out of the Spanish Sahara, you fucking imbecile.

Of course The Sahara is not in Spain, but they are entering into Spain having got there via The Sahara, both Western Sahara into Morocco then into Spain and The Sahara Desert into Algeria and into Spain:

alge-MMAP-md-640x452.png
C'mon Lucy, you know that Morocco,Algeria,Tunisia and Libya would piss themselves laughing if Spain went to them with this request.

I think Spain probably would, the situation though they are getting into Spain via The Sahara Desert, I also don't think many realise how MASSIVE The Sahara Desert is a physical constructed wall as I comment already would be very complicated and difficult to achieve.
The desert is a natural barrier as you say. They would be better off building a wall along the Med coast but you know, and so do I that it is a fantasy to even think it.

The Sahara Desert has been there for THOUSANDS of years and there has not been this Influx via The Sahara Desert EVER in history because unassisted on their own peoples would NOT cross The Sahara Desert unless insane, the distance of area, the constant sun and temperature at the least 105-110 Degrees, it is ALL sand and sand temperature is hotter so the sand temperature would be approx 160-180 Degrees, there is no cloud cover, they never have any rains, there is NO water and it would take someone several months to cross The Sahara Desert on feet and so within DAYS they would die from the combination of extreme heat and no water.

The problem we have now is that these peoples do not cross unassisted, they are being Trafficked by Professional Peoples Traffickers who provide them with transport and TONS of water and then once across The Sahara Desert there are Strategic Collection Points in Algeria and Libya and from there they are put into boats provided by the Professional Peoples Traffickers.

So the solution is not to be thinking of building a wall which would be very impossible for reasons I comment already in other posts, the solution is to orchestrate a Zero Tolerance approach to the Professional Peoples Traffickers and also ANY nation that is either harbouring or NOT doing enough to crack down they should be told they are going to have Sanctions put onto them if they do not get tough, also Aid Packages should be directly linked eg. ONLY get Aid Packages IF they smash the Professional Peoples Trafficking gangs.
And here comes the right wing anti-immigrant attack on Spain.

This is Global folks.

The march of fascism.

Wanna bet Pootie Poot is pushing it?

220px-Melilla_en.png

President Trump is by far the most honest President we’ve had in decades. But the truth makes snowflakes melt. He doesn’t subscribe to your PC nonsense or your globalist Agenda, which is why you hate him so much.
Maybe he can get Mexico to pay for the Sahara wall ?

alge-MMAP-md-640x452.png

And here comes the right wing anti-immigrant attack on Spain.

This is Global folks.

The march of fascism.

Wanna bet Pootie Poot is pushing it?

Go away.

The former President of the European Parliament did not reveal when Trump had put forward his radical idea.

Probably because the silly old sod is making it up.

Or drunk like Jean-Claude Juncker is the majority of the time.

Forum List

Back