Is This The Country We Want To Live In? Senator Al Franken

Great job by Franken

:lol::lol: Is this the same "great Al Franken" that decided he would go against Minnisota State law & not cover his employees under Workman's compensation?" & was taken to court over it & forced by the state to pay up." Is this the same Al Franken that did not give his employees any medical benefits"?--:lol::lol:

Holy Shit--what a teleprompter can cover up--:lol::lol: Now he's a senator--:lol::lol:

Typical Liberal, everyone must, or should pay, but them.

stuartsmalley.jpg

Great job by Franken

:lol::lol: Is this the same "great Al Franken" that decided he would go against Minnisota State law & not cover his employees under Workman's compensation?" & was taken to court over it & forced by the state to pay up." Is this the same Al Franken that did not give his employees any medical benefits"?--:lol::lol:

Holy Shit--what a teleprompter can cover up--:lol::lol: Now he's a senator--:lol::lol:

The difference is that now he's spending our money

Yes Senator Franken, it is the country I want to live in. You have the right and ability to get out at any time. I encourage you to do so. Might I suggest Cuba?

God. Please let someone nuke that shithole and remove the ignorance from the gene pool.
Reading this thread shows the entire problem in the fallen Empire
You're all flag waving, brainwashed, assholes.

God. Please let someone nuke that shithole and remove the ignorance from the gene pool.
Reading this thread shows the entire problem in the fallen Empire
You're all flag waving, brainwashed, assholes.

hey Dougy are you and Yukon still together?.....just wonderin...

New Topics

Forum List

Back