Is This The Country We Want To Live In? Senator Al Franken

Okay blu, here you go. I listened to the entire speech. My thoughts.

1. You can fix what Mr. Franken was speaking about without a public option. He just doesn't want to. Why?

2. I still want to know what affordable means Mr. Franken. You mentioned it a lot but never defined it.

3. Good luck with the abortion rights. I don't think you will win this time around.

Last edited:
he standing there just like a fucking libtard saying women get health screening at "no cost" is that liberal for "free care" it's gonna cost somebody ain't it libtards?

Still cracks me up that that fucking retard is a US Senator

It is quite obvious that that man is quite intelligent. But of course, Frank claims that Palin is intelligent

PDS: Until there is a cure, just keep laughing at the infected Libruls

i think it says a lot that you call franken a 'fucking retard' while claiming sarah palin is intelligent. Have you compared their intellectual achievements? What about their books? Who seems to have the higher education and greater intelligence?

it is quite obvious that that man is quite intelligent. But of course, frank claims that palin is intelligent

pds: Until there is a cure, just keep laughing at the infected libruls

i think it says a lot that you call franken a 'fucking retard' while claiming sarah palin is intelligent. Have you compared their intellectual achievements? What about their books? Who seems to have the higher education and greater intelligence?

p a l i n

p a l i n

d e f l e c t i o n

libtard! you asked a question and I answered it with one of the two choices and you say deflection? That's why we call you DUmmies!

p a l i n

Franken...Harvard degree

Palin....Podunk University

so? education doesn't speak of intelligence exactly, Some Phd's don't have sense enough to come in out of the rain. Did that libtard standing there telling you that women would get health care "at no cost" sound intelligent to you? welldidithuh?

It is quite obvious that that man is quite intelligent. But of course, Frank claims that Palin is intelligent

PDS: Until there is a cure, just keep laughing at the infected Libruls

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
PDS

STOP! Please stop!:lol::lol:

p a l i n

Franken...Harvard degree

so? education doesn't speak of intelligence exactly, Some Phd's don't have sense enough to come in out of the rain. Did that libtard standing there telling you that women would get health care "at no cost" sound intelligent to you? welldidithuh?

indeed. there are some very stupid college graduates. I was mostly speaking to any post-school work/accomplishments. its pretty easier to see who is more intelligent by just comparing written publications and speeches.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
PDS

STOP! Please stop!:lol::lol:

also known as "I have no response"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbpWonUzlrc[/ame]

Franken...Harvard degree

indeed. there are some very stupid college graduates. I was mostly speaking to any post-school work/accomplishments. its pretty easier to see who is more intelligent by just comparing written publications and speeches.

yes,, fucking lies and the liars who told them. I'm impressed alrighty.

yes,, fucking lies and the liars who told them. I'm impressed alrighty.

which contained the quoted lies and the proof showing they were wrong. required research and other critical thinking skills.

Franken...Harvard degree

Blu.....Franken writes a book called ..."Rush Limbaugh Is a Big Fat Idiot and Other Observations"....and this is supposed to be the work of an intelligent guy?...i am supposed to be impressed?......and then theres....." I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!: Daily Affirmations with Stuart Smalley".....give me a break.....like the jerk all you want,he is a fucking lousey comic,and a failed radio host....and as soon as he becomes one of the DC crowd,which he will in time,he then becomes just another politician....

New Topics

Forum List

Back