Is this the challenger that will eject Pelosi?

A libertarian conservative has declared his plans to "take out Nancy Pelosi" in the 2010 election to stop her from devastating the nation.

John Dennis, a businessman and real-estate investor in California's 8th Congressional District, told WND, "I've decided to run because the statist Pelosi agenda will destroy America."

Is this the challenger who will eject Pelosi?

My Dog could beat pelosi, and do a better job!!!! But she is in california, the bankrupt progressive experiement state (well more bankrupt than mine at least), so she will win.

A libertarian conservative has declared his plans to "take out Nancy Pelosi" in the 2010 election to stop her from devastating the nation.

John Dennis, a businessman and real-estate investor in California's 8th Congressional District, told WND, "I've decided to run because the statist Pelosi agenda will destroy America."

he doesnt stand a chance....those people in her district dont buy anything that is negative about her....its all positive.....Pelosi has NEVER done anything to hurt this Country.....to them this woman is Gods oldlady...

I think he's talking in terms of electability.

They've been sending Pelosi to the Congress since the '80s. It'd be a miracle if they didn't this time, but I'm always cynical (yet optmistic at the same time, what an incongruence).

They've been sending Pelosi to the Congress since the '80s. It'd be a miracle if they didn't this time, but I'm always cynical (yet optmistic at the same time, what an incongruence).

Pelosi is california's Ted Kennedy. Shoot she could take a guy out on a date, accidentally kill him in a drunken car accident, and still get re-elected.

While not looking forward to seeing Nancy Pelosi win another term in office, the district she represents will most likely put her back in without too much trouble. The only way the Speaker would lose her job from that district is another Democrat with more Progressive thinking were to run against her and Nancy Pelosi were mired in scandal. However having said all that , it will prove interesting when the voting for the next speaker comes around to see if Ms. Pelosi keeps her job.

While not looking forward to seeing Nancy Pelosi win another term in office, the district she represents will most likely put her back in without too much trouble. The only way the Speaker would lose her job from that district is another Democrat with more Progressive thinking were to run against her and Nancy Pelosi were mired in scandal. However having said all that , it will prove interesting when the voting for the next speaker comes around to see if Ms. Pelosi keeps her job.

I agree that the biggest threat to Pelosi from inside the caucus, but even that's very unlikely.
As for her seat, it's an extremely safe seat. The GOP hasn't topped 20 percent in CA-8 since 1990 and in the last election, Cindy Sheehan got almost twice many votes as the GOP nominee.

Pelosi is california's Ted Kennedy. Shoot she could take a guy out on a date, accidentally kill him in a drunken car accident, and still get re-elected.

If we're really lucky, some guy will take her out on a date, 'accidentially' kill her in a drunken car accidence and we will all hail him as a hero!

If we're really lucky, some guy will take her out on a date, 'accidentially' kill her in a drunken car accidence and we will all hail him as a hero!

Well you sure are an example of class, aren't you?

You wouldn't recognize class if it Polked you in the eye.

shouldn't half the politicians from each party be shot to keep the other half honest?

I'm not the one running around wishing harm to people because I disagree with their politics.

She is from my state. Truthfully, I'd like to dance on her grave for the damage she has done. And since she is considerably older than I, I have hopes of fulfilling that ambition... unless she drowns and they don't recover the body. In which case, I won't bother - but I'll take a boat out and throw a party over the area.

I dunno. :eusa_eh: While I doubt a social conservative would have much of a shot, I'm thinking a Libertarian platform might be a little more appealing. Californians are on the brink of financial ruin. They've been issued IOUs instead of rebate checks and had the state government help itself to a free loan from their paychecks. Meanwhile, revenue producers are leaving the state in droves.

Year before last, before the bottom fell out, I doubt there'd be much chance of unseating her. But Nancy Pelosi is probably the least popular politician in America... and only the most dedicated leftist moonbat doesn't understand why. This woman believes that Congress' power is virtually unlimited as she tells us plainly, in her own words, while dealing with health care...
Since virtually every aspect of the heath care system has an effect on interstate commerce, the power of Congress to regulate health care is essentially unlimited.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi | News Room | Fact Check

If you read her entire commentary, the only restriction she sees under the 10th Amendment is that Congress can't "commendeer" state officials to administer federal programs.

She's a scary-ass power-hungry monster who has set herself up as royalty and sees hardly any limits on her power. :eek:
I can't imagine that if a less threatening, socially acceptable, alternative is offered... any but the most dedicated of moonbats would be willing to pull the lever for her.
Even in San Fransisco.

Last edited:

I'm not the one running around wishing harm to people because I disagree with their politics.

She is from my state. Truthfully, I'd like to dance on her grave for the damage she has done. And since she is considerably older than I, I have hopes of fulfilling that ambition... unless she drowns and they don't recover the body. In which case, I won't bother - but I'll take a boat out and throw a party over the area.

Well, that says a ton about your (lack of) character.

There is zero chance that Pelosi will be defeated for reelection.

There's never zero chance, but it's certainly not likely. It'd be nice though.

Forum List

Back