Is this the best the GOP has to offer?

TheOne said:
Wow. You are asking for alot of info. Bush has failed in so many areas. What area specifically are you interested in?

I guess I can start with National Security, since that is so important.

1) Rebuild tattered alliances. Kerry, as a fresh face, can reach out to more allies to help us win the war on terror. The US is strong, but the unique threat of terrorism requires allies all over the world.

The only "tattered alliance" we have is with France. With all due disrespect, fuck France. Both Russia and Germany have shown willingness to work with the U.S. no matter who is in office, which is the way it should be. France has not.

TheOne said:
2) Modernize our military. The US armed forces are constructed to deal with facing nation states and standing armies. Kerry wants to adapt the military to, not only deal with these traditional enemies, but strengthen our special forces and units specifically created to deal with terrorist enemies.

He could have started by not voting against funding the military to do that very thing. Kerry's four months in Vietnam and general campaign bs isn't any indication of what he will do, his record is.

TheOne said:
3) Expand the use of diplomacy and economic sanctions used in concert with military might. There are many tools in America's arsenal and the military is only one of them.

Ah. You mean the crap we tried for over a decade that did nothing but lead to attacks on our ships, attacks on our embassies, attacks on our soil, and the terrorist nations thumbing their nose at America? There's a good idea. One of the most important things we can do is learn from our failures, not repeat them.

TheOne said:
4) Work to free ourselves from dependence on Mideast oil by developing alternate fuel technologies that, are not only more efficient, but possibly more environmentally freindly.

Free ourselves from dependence on Mideast oil, but then chain and lock ourselves to the UN.

:bye1:

Democrat4Bush said:
Maybe not, but I see you forgot to address Corrine Brown.

How is she a racist? Is she a klansman too?

TheOne said:
How is she a racist? Is she a klansman too?

Brown verbally attacked Assistant Secretary of State Roger Noriega during a briefing on the Haiti crisis. She called the president's policy on Haiti "racist" and his representative, including Noriega, "a bunch of white men".

Noriega, being a Mexican-American, took some offense to being called racist and also pointed out that he is not white. Brown said, "You all look alike to me."

I'm sure you'll either find some lame way to justify this or completely ignore it, but you know that if a white republican did anything close to this the screams for his resignation would still be echoing in the streets of Washington.

Oh please, did we forget "you all look alike to me" or that the names of hurricanes are to "lilly white".

The lady is an out an out racist.

TheOne said:
I was asked for positive info about Kerry...I complied.

You havent named anything that makes him a good choice. Clinton never served. In fact Clinton dodged the draft. He still was elected, twice. Bush served in the National Guard and never saw combat. Yet he's been an excellent commander in chief for 3.5 years. So where is it written that military service is the be all and end all for becoming president?

Forum List

Back