Is this the best Republican primary season ever?

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
During the rally, Rubio also accused Trump, who referred to him as “Mr. Meltdown” on Twitter, of having a bit of an episode himself backstage at the CNN debate.

“He had this little makeup thing applying, like makeup around his mustache, because he had one of those sweat mustaches,” Rubio said. “He wanted a full-length mirror. Maybe to make sure his pants weren't wet. I don't know.”

Rubio Mercilessly Mocks Trump For Misspelled Tweets, Wetting His Pants (VIDEO)
Pee pee jokes? :lmao: I can't decide if I am laughing more at the Republicans this primary than I was during the last one with Mitten, Cain, and the other forgotten bozos.

All we need now is for Hillary to be indicted on the democrat side. Better a clown car than a paddy wagon.

What I see, worst season for the Democrat voters, I've ever seen a party play on their base. they made sure you weren't going to vote down Hillary again by STACKING the deck and giving you people NO CHOICES. oh they pretended you had some by throwing up a bunch of nobodies and then week after they dropped out until you are now left with two , but really just ONE, the corrupted and shady Hillary. seriously, you think Bernie stands a chance in hell? and even if he did win and live, Hillary will have her hand stuck up his hinny controlling everything he does. and they sit and put down the Republicans.

All we need now is for Hillary to be indicted on the democrat side. Better a clown car than a paddy wagon.
No. Not really. That's like saying, "Better pancreatic cancer than Ebola."

Forum List

Back