Is this the best political quote ever?

I've actually held a "best political quote" thread on every forum I've been on. Much of it is bias dribble that only applies to ones own party.

This week I heard the best I've ever heard........

"America isn't divided by politics. It's divided between people who think with their brains and those that know with their hearts."

That's a very solid summary.

Either way, post a good or better quote if you think you have one.
I like it.

Who said that?

more to the quote; some of us do our best to reason things out and come up with the best solution, others rely on naive hope.

Like dropping the sanctions with Cuba, we are hoping that it doesn't go south, even though we know Castros little brother was the crazier of the 2

"Who said that?"

If you can find out who, you win a balloon :)
Sounds like Johnathan Haidt.

b20e8__1285.jpg

I always liked this one...

"No matter what they ever do to us, we must always act for the love of our people and the earth. We must not react out of hatred against those who have no sense."
- John Trudell

I've actually held a "best political quote" thread on every forum I've been on. Much of it is bias dribble that only applies to ones own party.

This week I heard the best I've ever heard........

"America isn't divided by politics. It's divided between people who think with their brains and those that know with their hearts."

That's a very solid summary.

Either way, post a good or better quote if you think you have one.

Not even close.....

“Six mistakes mankind keeps making century after century:
Believing that personal gain is made by crushing others;
Worrying about things that cannot be changed or corrected;
Insisting that a thing is impossible because we cannot accomplish it;
Refusing to set aside trivial preferences;
Neglecting development and refinement of the mind;
Attempting to compel others to believe and live as we do.”-Marcus Tullius Cicero

Sounds pretty Progressive there westwall.......

I think many of the debate's we have had in the past could be answered by your very own quote.

"Insisting that a thing is impossible because we cannot accomplish it" ~ Put some thought into that one kiddo.

Actually its very anti progressive. Especially that last line...

The best political quote is one where there's no need to say who the author is, everyone just knows, like this one...

"I can see Russia from my house!"

The truth is simple. There is truly only one party. The Principle Party.
PP members adhere to principles NOT to party ideology.
Common sense principles based on the observations of the founders of the USA.
:"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

If liberals and conservatives like would use the above principles :
1) establish justice
2) insure domestic tranquility
3) provide for the common defense.
4) promote the general welfare
5) Secure the blessings of liberty for ourselves and our posterity...

I believe in these five principles and they are also the principles for the "Principle Party"!

Forum List

Back