Is this the absolutely most stupid thing you have ever seen?

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0No8LEiFlcM]YouTube - Video Of President Obama's Crowley/Gates Beer Summit[/ame]

What has this world come to?

Are we as humans so bored with our existance that we need week long coverage of Michael Jackson's death and live footage of four guys drinking beer?

Or is there something inherently interesting in this that I just cannot comprehend?

:lol:

Listen to the camera shutters going off...

Geez.

It was deafening! I actually had to cover my ears while I watched it!
:lol:

I'm going to have to check the Reuters' site. My ex b/f was a photographer for them up there. He's very far to the right, so I'm sure he hates Obama and would have hated to have been assigned to shoot that.

I'm hoping he was :eusa_angel:

ETA: nuts.

Last edited:
Did you see how Biden kept reaching/pausing/posing for camera shots stretching his left arm out then non-chalantly turning and looking over his right shoulder waiting for the camera shots?

What a slimebag. The leaders of this country have nothing better to do than photo-ops?

Did you see how Biden kept reaching/pausing/posing for camera shots stretching his left arm out then non-chalantly turning and looking over his right shoulder waiting for the camera shots?

What a slimebag. The leaders of this country have nothing better to do than photo-ops?

I'm not as concerned about that, as much as the media's response.

This is news? Wolf Blitzer always looks like he is pissing his pants to bring us up-to-date on all the important goings-on in the Republic of Trivialand.

This is news? Wolf Blitzer always looks like he is pissing his pants to bring us up-to-date on all the important goings-on in the Republic of Trivialand.
The media response is not all that surprising to some of us.

The media response is not all that surprising to some of us.
of course, this is the kind of soft coverage Obama has had to going on 3 years now

What a joke!!

You tellin' me that they couldn't bring all four of those dinky beers out at once??

That must have gone over your head, Dude.

That was a follow shot of a waiter carrying an empty glass to help set the stage for more interesting filming...and to also let you see how far away the cameras were.

All of the guys already had their beer.

YouTube - Video Of President Obama's Crowley/Gates Beer Summit

What has this world come to?

Are we as humans so bored with our existance that we need week long coverage of Michael Jackson's death and live footage of four guys drinking beer?

Or is there something inherently interesting in this that I just cannot comprehend?

Oh, HELL NO!

THAT stupidity was only made possible that THIS STUPIDITY!:

barack_obama_inauguration_17.0.0.0x0.400x477.jpeg

of course, this is the kind of soft coverage Obama has had to going on 3 years now

Because it was "soft" coverage that made them think it was necessary to do this in the first place, right?

No, it was Barry Zero acting stupidly that "made this necessary" in the first place...

Would have been a page 26 story, but Barry's foot-in-mouth disease made it page one...

Because it was "soft" coverage that made them think it was necessary to do this in the first place, right?

No, it was Barry Zero acting stupidly that "made this necessary" in the first place...

Would have been a page 26 story, but Barry's foot-in-mouth disease made it page one...

Well, I can see why some people feel this was page-one worthy...

Forum List

Back