is this speech by the chinese real?

blu

Sep 21, 2009
Chinese Goal: American Genocide | DarkGovernment
The Epoch Times | War Is Not Far from Us and Is the Midwife of the Chinese Century

Only by using special means to ‘clean up’ America will we be able to lead the Chinese people there. Only by using non-destructive weapons that can kill many people will we be able to reserve America for ourselves. There has been rapid development of modern biological technology, and new bio weapons have been invented one after another. Of course we have not been idle; in the past years we have seized the opportunity to master weapons of this kind. We are capable of achieving our purpose of ‘cleaning up’ America all of a sudden.”

Read more: Chinese Goal: American Genocide | DarkGovernment

found a bunch of other references online all saying the same thing

Ya, it's not like as if America has been blindly attacked by a Asian nation before.

is this speech by the chinese real?
Not likely.
Yep, they are too busy buying up America's debt and economy to be planning an invasion, they can already take America without firing a shot. Let's thank Obama for that one, especially since he has pissed off China and lied so much* to them that the relationship is at an all time low comparable to the cold war, and people bash Bush for being bad for relations with other nations.

*They aren't angry about Obama stealing China's money and not paying it back right....

rman8432l.jpg

Last edited:
I thought West Nile was a dry run Bioterror attack, if not a "fizzle" like a nuke that does not detonate

It started at a military base in Queens.

It had never been observed in the USA

None of the people who were infected had been out of the country

When the CDC caught mosquitoes in NYC, none of them tested positive for the WN reagents

It seems to have traveled up and down Interstate 95

It is too extreme, and a little bit ridiculous , and i will believe this is true if it was released in the 60s .
Agreed.BUT.
The Chinese no longer " need" the US as their main CONNEDsumers.
The world no longer needs the US. You dont really produce anything but morons and weapons of death.
There is no need for war on their part but I think the idiots running your movie are looking to ignite one to "bolster the economy" It worked in the forties.

Now how could we KNOW if this is real or not?

Seriously, how can we possibly know?

It is too extreme, and a little bit ridiculous , and i will believe this is true if it was released in the 60s .
Agreed.BUT.
The Chinese no longer " need" the US as their main CONNEDsumers.
The world no longer needs the US. You dont really produce anything but morons and weapons of death.
There is no need for war on their part but I think the idiots running your movie are looking to ignite one to "bolster the economy" It worked in the forties.

That's precisely why we need you back here in the states, Dougey. Your talents are wasted sitting there in that squatters camp in Guanacaste.

Forum List

Back