Is this section just a place for disgruntled whites to hate on blacks?

C'mon dude. It's the not same! It wasn't in the same numbers at blacks, and they didn't rip them from their homeland, nor were they chattel slaves. They were all indentured servants, and that is a big fucking difference, which the Irish and scotts did voluntarily as a way to escape bad economic times in their homelands. It's not like they were living happy lives and just decided to give indentured servitude a whirl. The africans were living happily as best they could, and we took them from their homelands and lives to make them our slaves. Not to mentions the conditions during transport were horrendous where many people died. Families were torn apart. That is wrong. I don't care how you slice it. They then provided the toil on which this country was built. It would seem rational that they be given some thanks or at least some reparation or apology, but instead, all they get is continued hatred. This is not rational behavior, but learned and passed on behavior from generation to generation, that when honestly scrutinized, is shown to be irrational. Racism has no place in the modern world.
I know that feeling sorry for blacks makes you feel better, but it's not helping the situation.

Tank's feeling sorry for whites makes him feel better but does not help the situation.

Tank, ol' buddy, you are not going to get your way.

Nigerians would be mad if Nigeria were flooded with millions of chinese immigrants.

The chinese people would set Beijing on fire if China accepted millions of hispanics from Bolivia, Ecuador and Mexico.

So I don't blame Tank and Joyce for doing exactly what any other people on Earth would do if they witnessed the accelerated destruction of the racial makeup of their nation carried out (believe it or not) by their own schizophrenic government.

newpolitics,

Do you think blacks were inslaved because of their skin color?

Yes, the europeans searched the world, passing by many populations looking for slaves, until they found Africans, whom they took only because they were black. The rest they could have taken but chose not to because they were being picky.

I hope you are not serious with this question. They enslaved their own people with indentured servitude. It has nothing to do with skin color. They enslaved anybody they could take by force.

all colors of humans were enslaved, black Africans even enslave fellow black Africans.

José;3814486 said:
Nigerians would be mad if Nigeria were flooded with millions of chinese immigrants.

The chinese people would set Beijing on fire if China accepted millions of hispanics from Bolivia, Ecuador and Mexico.

So I don't blame Tank and Joyce for doing exactly what any other people on Earth would do if they witnessed the accelerated destruction of the racial makeup of their nation carried out (believe it or not) by their own schizophrenic government.

the Mexicans are in China, amazing, no?

Sorry, Moon... my irony/sarcasm detector must be broken or something.

terrible, I hate them black women so bad I pound them with my penis .
my sarcasm enable is working fine.

I don't know... maybe because 200 years ago, we ENSLAVED them. I think you'd hold a bit of a grudge if you had great great grandparents who were enslaved by the same people running society today, especially when that racism is still strong. We owe this country to them. This country was built on the sweat and toil they put in for years, without pay, with NO thanks, only hatred and racism, murder, rape, etc... You would be pretty FUCKING PISSED OFF, and don't tell me you wouldn't be. I think they have been incredibily well behaved considering. MLK was a genius. Malcolm X would have been more my style, and the black Panthers, and I am white guy, but I can imagine how I would feel if I were black and got this attitude from honkeys like you... Back to my point: it was because of the slaves we even had tobacco crops that brought in as much industry as it did, which kickstarted this country. Without the slaves, we wouldn't be what we are today, so I think we owe them and their descendants a bit of gratitude. Fuck all of you racist assholes. Get an education. This is coming from a white American, fyi. It just makes you people look really really stupid, which makes sense, because you are incredibly, incredibly dumb.

You're a bunch of white honkeys who don't know shit about the world or life. You create these little worlds where you make up your own stories about reality, but you are so far removed. Anyone with such distorted perceptions of other people have to far removed from reality, otherwise their perceptions and beliefs would fall apart, and likely their identity. It's sad.

I could care less what happened 200 yrs ago....thats whats wrong with you black mother fuckers...always living in the past....yea I know your a white asshole....I can see where you think mlk was a genius....he was nothing more than a plagerizing....dick sucking....womenizer...and that comes from his buddy abernathy.....thats right your idol wanted to suck abernathy dick.... and of course if you where there with them you probably would of done both.....you sound like the type!!!! my ancestors owned slaves here in Maryland....and I don't owe their decendants a fucking thing......wigger.

Wow....that was....harsh....tell us....how you really........................feel... .

wasn't harsh at all......I can stoop just as low as he can......with no problem....I treat others as I'm treated.....spit in my face and I'll spit back....talk to me with respect you'll get respect....

I could care less what happened 200 yrs ago....thats whats wrong with you black mother fuckers...always living in the past....yea I know your a white asshole....I can see where you think mlk was a genius....he was nothing more than a plagerizing....dick sucking....womenizer...and that comes from his buddy abernathy.....thats right your idol wanted to suck abernathy dick.... and of course if you where there with them you probably would of done both.....you sound like the type!!!! my ancestors owned slaves here in Maryland....and I don't owe their decendants a fucking thing......wigger.

Wow....that was....harsh....tell us....how you really........................feel... .

wasn't harsh at all......I can stoop just as low as he can......with no problem....I treat others as I'm treated.....spit in my face and I'll spit back....talk to me with respect you'll get respect....

I was being sarcastic, you dumb fuck. You don't like blacks or gays, does your black boyfriend know? Living in Maryland, don't you feel surrounded by blacks?

I don't know... maybe because 200 years ago, we ENSLAVED them. I think you'd hold a bit of a grudge if you had great great grandparents who were enslaved by the same people running society today, especially when that racism is still strong. We owe this country to them. This country was built on the sweat and toil they put in for years, without pay, with NO thanks, only hatred and racism, murder, rape, etc... You would be pretty FUCKING PISSED OFF, and don't tell me you wouldn't be. I think they have been incredibily well behaved considering. MLK was a genius. Malcolm X would have been more my style, and the black Panthers, and I am white guy, but I can imagine how I would feel if I were black and got this attitude from honkeys like you... Back to my point: it was because of the slaves we even had tobacco crops that brought in as much industry as it did, which kickstarted this country. Without the slaves, we wouldn't be what we are today, so I think we owe them and their descendants a bit of gratitude. Fuck all of you racist assholes. Get an education. This is coming from a white American, fyi. It just makes you people look really really stupid, which makes sense, because you are incredibly, incredibly dumb.

You're a bunch of white honkeys who don't know shit about the world or life. You create these little worlds where you make up your own stories about reality, but you are so far removed. Anyone with such distorted perceptions of other people have to far removed from reality, otherwise their perceptions and beliefs would fall apart, and likely their identity. It's sad.

Let me explain a few things to you. First of all, no one living today, enslaved ANYONE! Slavery is DEAD. So is Jim Crow; it's OVER. By that logic, it's perfectly OK for any Native American to hate Whites, and for that matter, it's just as OK for any White Southerner to hate any and all Yankees (I can provide a lengthy and rather nauseating list of war crimes committed against Southern civilians by Union troops). It's fine to remember past wrongs; they're instructive on what NOT to do. On the other hand, using those wrongs as a rationale for hating today is useless; both perpetrators and victims have long since taken the dispute to a Higher Court, so end it, NOW!

Second, there is no entirely virtuous race, there is no entirely villainous race, there is no criminal race, there is no victim race, and there is no bigoted race. All those are characteristics of INDIVIDUALS, not entire racial groups; no race has a monopoly on either vice or virtue, and it is a lie to pretend otherwise.I've seen White posters behave badly here; I've seen Black posters behave badly here. I've seen Jews, and Christians, and Muslims, behave badly here. Not one of them represented an entire race, religion, or ethnicity; for good or ill, they each represented THEMSELVES. An individual says something disgraceful, point it out, but blanket statements and groupthink like you started this thread with only serve to promote hatred, bigotry, and mistrust. "Race" will continue to be a problem in this country, until we stop seeing people as members of a "race", and start seeing them as individual human beings. That starts with each and every one of us, INCLUDING YOU!

P.S Using racial slurs, even those aimed at your own race, is bigotry, too, so before you do too much finger-pointing and acting "holier than thou", take a look in the mirror. Whether you realize it or not, statements like yours come across as pandering and patronizing, which in itself is a form of bigotry, or if you prefer a more loaded word, "racism".

No blacks effected by Jim Crow are alive today? Save the colorblind bullshit for the naive. America was born of and will die from racism.

Want to keep hating over the past, Salt? Do you, really? You still want to be stuck in 1968, pretending nothing has changed, or ever will? A friend who told me years ago that the generations living then would all have to die off, before we could look at each other and see a person, not a color, was right. You, and your counterparts on the other side, keep it up; keep nursing those grudges, real and imagined, and that last sentence of yours may become a self-fulfilling prophecy. What do you want to do, exactly? Wind up killing each other over it? What good will THAT do anyone, of any race? It's either that, or find a way to live together, because neither your race nor mine is going anywhere, and we are not going to accomplish anything by hurling accusations, and pointing fingers, at one another. That gets done every day here; has it changed anyone's heart and mind? That "colorblind bullshit" may be for the naive, but at least it's a start at something better. You got a better idea? Then put it out there.

newpolitics,

Do you think blacks were inslaved because of their skin color?

Yes, the europeans searched the world, passing by many populations looking for slaves, until they found Africans, whom they took only because they were black. The rest they could have taken but chose not to because they were being picky.

I hope you are not serious with this question. They enslaved their own people with indentured servitude. It has nothing to do with skin color. They enslaved anybody they could take by force.

all colors of humans were enslaved, black Africans even enslave fellow black Africans.

I was being sarcastic. I dont actually believe blacks were targeted for slavery simply because of their skin color.

Just went out and got a bucket of change.

23.jpg

That is all I see... it is pathetic. Don't you have a better outlet for your frustrations than to blame everything on black people? You people are fucking retarded.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Bullshit HG. You've been here long enough to know that the hate flows both ways. I used to think you "got that" but now I know you don't.

Blacks have more of a right to hate and be mad at Whites than vice versa. They are the ones who's ancestors were enslaved by us, and who have been denied, on paper, civil rights until 45 years ago, and who institutionally, still recieve racism from whites. I don't understand how hatred or anger isn't justified, or valid on their part. We are the ones who did all of that to them. What the hell do we have to mad about? We are the ones who brought them over here. They have done literally nothing wrong, yet some of you take the attitude that this whole thing is their fault. I don't understand your logic, or what facts you use to support your logic.

Last edited:

Bullshit HG. You've been here long enough to know that the hate flows both ways. I used to think you "got that" but now I know you don't.

Blacks have more of a right to hate and be mad at Whites than vice versa. They are the ones who's ancestors were enslaved by us, and who have been denied, on paper, civil rights until 45 years ago, and who institutionally, still recieve racism from whites. I don't understand how hatred or anger isn't justified, or valid on their part. We are the ones who did all of that to them. What the hell do we have to mad about? We are the ones who brought them over here. They have done literally nothing wrong, yet some of you take the attitude that this whole thing is their fault. I don't understand your logic, or what facts you use to support your logic.

Who is 'us'? That would be you. Better get busy making amends. Just don't force me to take part in your pity party. If you want to punish the people who enslaved them, get a Ouija board.

Well, whites cant say the "N" word anymore and it is infringing on their rights?

Forum List

Back