Is this section just a place for disgruntled blacks to hate on whites?

Hey, the white have been feeding, housing and clothing the blacks for years...
If the black have anyone to be mad at it should be the Democrats and the 45 million Latino's in the country. In 25 short years they out number the blacks buy a third.
Strange... 235 years vs. 25 years. Score 45,000,000.00 to 32,000,000.00
Does this make any sense?
Hello, Mr. Black you are being deprived of your rightful welfare amount. Its going to a new breed of lazy takers. What do you have to say about this? Surely its not the efforts of the working class. After all, we don't want them here either.

What the fuck? there are more whites than blacks on welfare you fuckstain.:cuckoo:

Your fight is with the Hispanics not me pal... they're taking over the welfare roll.. etc.. its costing you folks.
By the way if you look at the cost burden as a result of black crime and the low amount of taxes paid by blacks as compared to whites.. The number of recipients make sense.
ever heard of White Trash?

Woopi Goldberg is a black Jewish dyke. Now go check your pants for skid marks you dirty bastard.

I work for a living and have never been on welfare you stupid fuck, and who gives a fuck about Whoopi Goldberg? go masturbate to her naked pictures in private you perverted cock boy.

Last edited:
Your fight is with the Hispanics not me pal... they're taking over the welfare roll.. etc.. its costing you folks.
By the way if you look at the cost burden as a result of black crime and the low amount of taxes paid by blacks as compared to whites.. The number of recipients make sense.
ever heard of White Trash?

Woopi Goldberg is a black Jewish dyke. Now go check your pants for skid marks you dirty bastard.

A racist too! What a surprise! But then you always were, as shown when you posted under another name.

Colin, No racism here and You're still an asshole.

Oh, I forgot. You have a penchant for lying too. In fact I seem to recall that you rarely tell the truth! Nothing new there, then.

A racist too! What a surprise! But then you always were, as shown when you posted under another name.

Oh, I forgot. You have a penchant for lying too. In fact I seem to recall that you rarely tell the truth! Nothing new there, then.

Colin.. I was joking with HG... take it easy fella. I left him a thanks. Did you not see it?

Colin.. I was joking with HG... take it easy fella. I left him a thanks. Did you not see it?

I guess we must be getting near to the moment when you tell us some of your best friends are black!

I guess we must be getting near to the moment when you tell us some of your best friends are black!

I have a couple black clients.. Criminals. But no black friends. I have a hand full of Hispanic friends I see here and there. How about you?

I think it is. It's disgusting. I can't believe how racist some of you people are. We live in one of the most privileged countries on earth. Why do you keep blaming your problems on another race? It's crazy.
To the Blacks: We're sorry about the slavery and racism that occurred in the past. You're should not receive any special treatment because of the actions of our ancestors. Should you still find racist whites, I assure you most of us are not racist.
To the Whites: Come on, a little help? Perhaps stop being idiots to everyone who's a bit different than you?

Also, whoever posted this comment after seeing the pie chart: "Do you have a link for this fy 2003 pie chart you fucking racist asshole."
Math is not racist, you idiot.

Just my take on the whole thing.

Actually, it appears to be a place for the not-rocket scientists of the disgruntled white world to hate on blacks.

There are more threads were you have whites hating on blacks here. All you see is Blacks this , and Blacks that.!!

Actually, it appears to be a place for the not-rocket scientists of the disgruntled white world to hate on blacks.

There are more threads were you have whites hating on blacks here. All you see is Blacks this , and Blacks that.!!

Agreed. Apart from the threads that you start which are whites this and whites that. Makes you no better than the white racists.

Agreed. Apart from the threads that you start which are whites this and whites that. Makes you no better than the white racists.

One out of all the anti black threads on here.
There is still more anti black threads here than anti white.Do the research.

If blacks were not doing so wrong there would not be so many threads.

Forum List

Back