Is this Republican a credit to his party?

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
He might be a teabagger, I'm not sure.

A Republican in the New Hampshire House of Representatives regrets telling one of his constituents that the mentally challenged and other "defective" people should be sent to Siberia so they don't stand to inherit control of the world.
"The world population has gotten too big and the world is being inherited by too many defective people," Rep. Martin Harty told one of his constituents. "I mean all the defective people, the drug addicts, mentally ill, the retarded -- all of them."
Asked what should be done with those people, Harty said, "I believe if we had a Siberia we should send them to this and they would all freeze and die and we will be rid of them."
New Hampshire Republican Won't Apologize For Saying 'Defective' People Should Die In Siberia | TPMDC

Where has this guy been? Doesn't he know that there have been 'defective' people every since there were people? It comes with the turf.

Of course he's not a "credit" to his party. But let's be fair, there are extremist idiots on both sides of the aisle.

:lol: He'll probably be sent to the "Siberian" nursing home before you know it...

A 91-year-old freshman state representative has angered a Dover Community Partners staffer for his comments he doesn't support state funding for "the crazy people" who should be sent to "Siberia."

Martin Harty of Barrington made the comments to Sharon Omand, a program manager at Community Partners, which provides behavioral health and developmental services for Strafford County. Omand had called Harty and other legislators to discuss measures in the proposed House Republican state budget that would make significant cuts to mental health services.
Fosters.com - Dover NH, Rochester NH, Portsmouth NH, Laconia NH, Sanford ME

A Republican in the New Hampshire House of Representatives regrets telling one of his constituents that the mentally challenged and other "defective" people should be sent to Siberia so they don't stand to inherit control of the world.
"The world population has gotten too big and the world is being inherited by too many defective people," Rep. Martin Harty told one of his constituents. "I mean all the defective people, the drug addicts, mentally ill, the retarded -- all of them."
Asked what should be done with those people, Harty said, "I believe if we had a Siberia we should send them to this and they would all freeze and die and we will be rid of them."
New Hampshire Republican Won't Apologize For Saying 'Defective' People Should Die In Siberia | TPMDC
GOP "Death Panels!"

Just so long as he's not a FleeBagger.. I'm good.

He might be on to something
The+greatest+sag+of+all.jpg

He is absolutely a credit to his party. That's the way Republicans think. Except for Sarah Palin. She has "sacred child syndrome".

Look at Andre Bauer, "Poor people are like animals, feed them and they breed".

Go though the entire list of Republicans from the last election. "Unemployed are hobos and bums and will use unemployment for drugs"? Weren't they calling teachers "Bastards" in Wisconsin.

The Republican base think they too, are millionaires, millionaires "without funds". But still "millionaires". It's why the fight for "special rights" for the rich.

and?

If you're not sure why say it???

Guess this POS belongs in the Romper Room.

and?
....and this proves that all Republicans are racist mental defectives in her mind.

He is absolutely a credit to his party. That's the way Republicans think. Except for Sarah Palin. She has "sacred child syndrome".

Look at Andre Bauer, "Poor people are like animals, feed them and they breed".

Go though the entire list of Republicans from the last election. "Unemployed are hobos and bums and will use unemployment for drugs"? Weren't they calling teachers "Bastards" in Wisconsin.

The Republican base think they too, are millionaires, millionaires "without funds". But still "millionaires". It's why the fight for "special rights" for the rich.

Why don't you tell us what you really think. :eusa_angel:

A Republican in the New Hampshire House of Representatives regrets telling one of his constituents that the mentally challenged and other "defective" people should be sent to Siberia so they don't stand to inherit control of the world

Hmm....he wants to send people to Siberia, so he just may believe in small government.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Ravi would be a moron...

....and this proves that all Republicans are racist mental defectives in her mind.

yea, the guy sounds whacked and has like zero chance of making it happen, on the other hand, who is say frank hanly?;

In 1907, he signed the Compulsory Sterilization Law, which mandated the sterilization of certain individuals in state custody, making Indiana the first state to adopt eugenics legislation. The legislation was part of the progressive agenda and received broad support at the time.[8] Governor Thomas R. Marshall later ordered the practice stopped in 1909.[9] In 1921, the Indiana Supreme Court found the law unconstitutional.[10]

yea, the guy sounds whacked and has like zero chance of making it happen, on the other hand, who is say frank hanly?;

In 1907, he signed the Compulsory Sterilization Law, which mandated the sterilization of certain individuals in state custody, making Indiana the first state to adopt eugenics legislation. The legislation was part of the progressive agenda and received broad support at the time.[8] Governor Thomas R. Marshall later ordered the practice stopped in 1909.[9] In 1921, the Indiana Supreme Court found the law unconstitutional.[10]

Sounds like a member of the Obama Administration.

Or he could just be an old fart who says stupid things occasionally.

"As long as they spell my name right, I don't give a damn," said Rep. Martin Harty, a 91-year-old freshman legislator from Barrington. "I was just raising hell a little bit with that girl .. I was kidding with her and it kind of got away from me."

GOP House member won't apologize for remarks about mental illness - Thursday, Mar. 10, 2011

New Topics

Forum List

Back