Is this REALLY what you believe???

Did you vote for Harry Reid when you lived in Nevada?
I thought she lived in California now. I guess she is wherever the spirit of racism is alive and well in the hearts of all people (save white people), like the buttermilk of human... stupidity. It sure ain't kindness.

She does now. She moved back to California last year after spending 15 years in Nevada.

So she had a chance to vote for Harry Reid two or three times, but she said in another thread that she wouldn't vote for a Mormon.
and now she lives in Detroit? Good liars generally keep their stories straight.

[my] assertion [was] that liberals often take personal exception to people not agreeing with them

Please note that the whole of this sentence is important, including the part I bolded above. It seems to me that Steelplate was taking personal exception, not to you disagreeing with him, but to you insulting him personally. That is not the same thing.

Some folks on the "left" talk so much about hate because they are haters.

I have never in all my long life seen/heard such vicious, venomous, hateful language directed at Republicans (as if they were ALL the same) by Democrats, leftists, progressives.

BTW: I am none of the above - I am NOT an ideologue - Those darn ideologies are gonna kill us

Some folks on the "left" talk so much about hate because they are haters.

I have never in all my long life seen/heard such vicious, venomous, hateful language directed at Republicans (as if they were ALL the same) by Democrats, leftists, progressives.

BTW: I am none of the above - I am NOT an ideologue - Those darn ideologies are gonna kill us

I should have added Forums Excepted between the second and third lines

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back