Is This Really Smoking Gun of obama's Kenyan Birth?

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Is This Really Smoking Gun of obama's Kenyan Birth?

Attorney files motion for authentication of alleged 1960s certificate from Africa

Posted: August 02, 2009
11:55 am Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

WASHINGTON – California attorney Orly Taitz, who has filed a number of lawsuits demanding proof of Barack Obama's eligibility to serve as president, has released a copy of what purports to be a Kenyan certification of birth and has filed a new motion in U.S. District Court for its authentication.

3786668122_74bc5d7def_o.jpg

This document purports to be a Kenyan certification of birth for Barack Obama, allegedly born in Mombasa, Kenya, in 1961

The document lists Obama's parents as Barack Hussein Obama and Stanley Ann Obama, formerly Stanley Ann Dunham, the birth date as Aug. 4, 1961, and the hospital of birth as Coast General Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya.

3786668332_3dc6bda69e_o.jpg

Document enlarged to show detail alleges Barack Obama was born at Coast General Hospital in Mombasa on Aug. 4, 1961

No doctor is listed. But the alleged certificate bears the signature of the deputy registrar of Coast Province, Joshua Simon Oduya. It was allegedly issued as a certified copy of the original in February 1964.

WND was able to obtain other birth certificates from Kenya for purposes of comparison, and the form of the documents appear to be identical.

3785859707_07db55464b_o.jpg

An enlarged view of the bottom of the document

Last week, a counterfeit document purporting to be Obama's Kenyan birth certificate made the rounds of the Internet, but was quickly determined to be fraudulent. The new document released by Taitz bears none of the obvious traits of a hoax.

One of the issues Taitz must deal with will be the authentication of the document. Critics immediately jumped on the Feb. 17, 1964, date for the document, explaining that the "republic" of Kenya wasn't assembled until in December of that year.

Media Matters wrote, "Sorry, WorldNetDaily: Kenya wasn't a republic until Dec. 1964."

But Kenya's official independence was in 1963, and any number of labels could have been applied to government documents during that time period.

At Ameriborn Constitution News, the researcher noted that the independence process for the nation actually started taking as early as 1957, when there were the first direct elections for Africans to the Legislative Council.

"Kenya became an Independent Republic, December 12, 1963, which gives more [credibility] that this is a true document," the website stated.

The 1963 independence is corroborated by several other information sources, including the online African History.

Even the People Daily news agency cited, on Dec. 12, 2005, the "42nd independence anniversary" in Nairobi. "The country gained independence from Britain on Dec. 12, 1963," the report said.

An online copy of the Kenya Constitution, "adopted in 1963, amended in 1999," states: "CHAPTER I - THE REPUBLIC OF KENYA, Article 1, Kenya is a sovereign Republic. Article 1A, The Republic of Kenya shall be a multiparty democratic state…"

It was in November 1964 when the region voluntarily became a one-party state, according to an online source.

The region including Mombasa originally was dealt with as a separate independence movement, but it almost immediately became part of Kenya when the sultan of Zanzibar ceded the "coastal strip" to Kenya, according to sources.

Taitz told WND that the document came from an anonymous source who doesn't want his name known because "he's afraid for his life."

Taitz's motion, filed yesterday in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, requests the purported evidence of Obama's birth – both the alleged birth certificate and foreign records not yet obtained – be preserved from destruction, asks for permission to legally request documents from Kenya and seeks a subpoena for deposition from Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

"I filed the motion with the court asking for expedited discovery, which would allow me to start subpoenas and depositions even before Obama and the government responds," Taitz told WND. "I am asking the judge to give me the power to subpoena the documents from the Kenyan embassy and to require a deposition from Hillary Clinton so they will be forced to authenticate [the birth certificate].

"I'm forcing the issue, where Obama will have to respond," she said.

"Before, they said, 'You don't have anything backing your claims,'" Taitz explained. "Now I have something. In fact, I have posted on the Internet more than Obama has. My birth certificate actually has signatures."

Is this really smoking gun of Obama's Kenyan birth?

Last edited:
still obsessed over Obama I see.whatever happened to that quote of yours where you said you gave up? that your werent going to try and convince people around here anymore about this? they only see what they want to see so now matter how much evidence you present forth,their going to ignore it you know?

Like I have said to you before,its nice that you are trying to get the truth out on this,but theres more important conspiracys that are much more important out there to try and convince others about such as 9/11 and swine flu.If they dont listen initially,then there comes a time when you just got to walk away like I have trying to convince the 9/11 apologist Bush dupes here that it was an inside job.things like that and Obama's birth certificate,they're too much in denial and brainwashed on,that they cant be reasoned with anymore,their too far gone.

Last edited:
still obsessed over Obama I see. still obsessed over Obama I see.whatever happened to that quote of yours where you said you gave up? that your werent going to try and convince people around here anymore about this? they only see what they want to see so now matter how much evidence you present forth,their going to ignore it you know?

Like I have said to you before,its nice that you are trying to get the truth out on this,but theres more important conspiracys much more important to try and convince others at such as 9/11 and swine flu.If they dont listen initially,then there comes a time when you just got to walk away like I have trying to convince the 9/11 apologist Bush dupes here that it was an inside job.things like that and Obama's birth certificate,they're too much in denial and brainwashed on,that they cant be reasoned with anymore,their too far gone.

At least this issue is based in fact, instead of that bat shit crazy 9/11 inside job sewer gas you're pumping. I just posted something that is going to blow the lid off this issue, and you're acting like it's nothing because no one pays any attention to you and your crazy ass shit.

Sorry, go whine in someone else's thread. I said I was done debating this unless, yes, UNLESS, something big came along, and THIS IS BIG moron.

And I'm not going to "debate" this either. I'm just putting it out there, people can read it, then they can make up their own mind about it while the COURTS look into it.

Last edited:
At least this issue is based in fact, instead of that bat shit crazy 9/11 inside job sewer gas you're pumping. I just posted something that is going to blow the lid off this issue, and you're acting like it's nothing because no one pays any attention to you and your crazy ass shit.

Sorry, go whine in someone else's thread dumb ass.[/QUOTE]

No problem brainwashed Bush dupe deniar and Bush lover.first off Im not acting like its nothing.I already said its imporant,i just said your pathetic Obama obsession isnt as imporant as other government conspiracys out there..Bush,Clinton and others have committed autrocities against the american people and need to be held accountable for their actions and the ONLY president your calling for is the head of Obama over some stupid birth certificate thing.your just a rascist who cant stand Obama being president cause he's black. oh and I got far more evidence that my user name is the truth than what you have,just because you love Bush and its too scary of a thought for you to comprehend they did this to our people doesnt mean its not true frady cat.

also,you keep posting crap that your not going to talk about it yet you keep doing so.No wonder people dont listen to you on this issue besides the fact that your a rascist who hates Blacks.

your also a freaking hypocrite crybaby.you make a post complaining about how people call you names and insult you around here,that it didnt use to be like that here,and you go around and do the same thing to me and greet me with an uncalled for hostile and childish post after I was being civilized to you.freaking hypocrite crybaby,no wonder you get insultd around here.Last time I'll defend you for your beliefs.how pathetic you are.

Last edited:
No problem brainwashed Bush dupe deniar and Bush lover.first off Im not acting like its nothing.I already said its imporant,i just said your pathetic Obama obsession isnt as imporant as other government conspiracys out there..Bush,Clinton and others have committed autrocities against the american people and need to be held accountable for their actions and the ONLY president your calling for is the head of Obama over some stupid birth certificate thing.your just a rascist who cant stand Obama being president cause he's black. oh and I got far more evidence that my user name is the truth than what you have,just because you love Bush and its too scary of a thought for you to comprehend they did this to our people doesnt mean its not true frady cat.

also,you keep posting crap that your not going to talk about it yet you keep doing so.No wonder people dont listen to you on this issue besides the fact that your a rascist who hates Blacks.

your also a freaking hypocrite crybaby.you make a post complaining about how people call you names and insult you around here,that it didnt use to be like that here,and you go around and do the same thing to me and greet me with an uncalled for hostile and childish post after I was being civilized to you.freaking hypocrite crybaby,no wonder you get insultd around here.Last time I'll defend you for your beliefs.how pathetic you are.

Bush dupe? Racist? Can you regurgitate and other DUMB ASS, inane, baseless, bull shit one liners? I guess your cherriness is showing, because if you had any fucking clue what you were talking about or who you were talking to, you'd know I have NO love for Bush. I'm an independent moron. An independent that doesn't want the constitution pissed on by slippery, lying, filthy, think they're above the law, politicians. This obama not qualifying as a natural born citizen scandal is about to get a lot hotter. Yes, now we have a SIGNED, KENYAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE, and the authenticity of it is now going to have to be verified.

Do any of you idiots that have BLINDLY been DENYING the LACK OF PROOF on obama's part have anything to say NOW?

IT'S PRETTY DAMN QUITE IN HERE NOW.... YEAH.... STARTING TO THINK ABOUT IT NOW AREN'T YA... UH HUH... I KNOW... MAYBE IT'S TIME TO START ADMITTING THERE'S A LOT TO THIS ISSUE, BUT SOON, VERY SOON OBAMA IS GOING TO BE ***FORCED*** TO PRODUCE A REAL, LONG FORM, SIGNED AND DATED, BIRTH CERTIFICATE. THE ONE THIS WOMAN SUPPOSEDLY HAS SEEN. YUP... THEN WE'LL KNOW. ***IF*** THERE IS ONE. IF THERE'S NOT, I CAN TELL YOU RIGHT NOW, WITH THIS KENYAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOUND, IT WON'T LOOK GOOD FOR OBAMA.

Last edited:
"Before, they said, 'You don't have anything backing your claims,'" Taitz explained. "Now I have something. In fact, I have posted on the Internet more than Obama has. My birth certificate actually has signatures."
Question...

Two lines on the document say signature of informant (what's THAT supposed to mean) and of the registrar. Where are the signatures ?

Why would his father be documented as the informant? Why not the hospital or the doctor who delivered?

Question...

Two lines on the document say signature of informant (what's THAT supposed to mean) and of the registrar. Where are the signatures ?

Why would his father be documented as the informant? Why not the hospital or the doctor who delivered?

Because having a Drs. signiture is only a requirement when it suits the birther agenda (i.e. the "vault copy" of Obama's BC.

At any rate, birthers, if you get in bed with Orly Taitz, you deserve the fleas you get.

:eek:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Oh I pray Joseph Farah has done it again

Made a joke of himself and any journalistic integrity he might have had?

I AGREE! He's done it again!

Can someone tell me who traveled back in time and placed the two birth announcements in the Hawaii newspapers the week Obama was born announcing his birth? Yeah -- BIG conspiracy here, folks -- someone's meddling with time!

poor PR.... duped again... so desperately wants Obama to NOT be a citizen that no matter how stupid something is, if it supports that lunacy, hewants to believe it.

poor baby.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-l...s-fall-for-fake-kenyan-birth-certificate.html

And btw, Mombasa wasn't part of Kenya when Obama was born.

Mombasa was part of the state of Zanzibar until 12 December 1963 when it was ceded to be incorporated into the newly independent state of Kenya.

Mombasa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know... it must be a conspiracy...Mombasa changed it's nationality just to foil your fake birth certificate thingy... however did they know!?!?!?!?!

oh...and E.F.Lavender is a laundry detergent they use in East Africa. :cuckoo:

Question...

Because having a Drs. signiture is only a requirement when it suits the birther agenda (i.e. the "vault copy" of Obama's BC.

At any rate, birthers, if you get in bed with Orly Taitz, you deserve the fleas you get.
:lol:

She can't even spell her own damn name.

OBAMA

poor PR.... duped again... so desperately wants Obama to NOT be a citizen that no matter how stupid something is, if it supports that lunacy, hewants to believe it.

poor baby.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-l...s-fall-for-fake-kenyan-birth-certificate.html

And btw, Mombasa wasn't part of Kenya when Obama was born.

Mombasa was part of the state of Zanzibar until 12 December 1963 when it was ceded to be incorporated into the newly independent state of Kenya.

Mombasa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know... it must be a conspiracy...Mombasa changed it's nationality just to foil your fake birth certificate thingy... however did they know!?!?!?!?!

oh...and E.F.Lavender is a laundry detergent they use in East Africa. :cuckoo:

Sorry Jill, wrong one. I do realize the old one was proven within minutes to be a farce, but the validity of this new one will be determined in a COURT ROOM, not on that liberal joke wiki.

Hold on tight hun, I think your messiah is in for a bumpy ride in the next few months... :eusa_whistle:

:eek:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Oh I pray Joseph Farah has done it again

Made a joke of himself and any journalistic integrity he might have had?

I AGREE! He's done it again!

Can someone tell me who traveled back in time and placed the two birth announcements in the Hawaii newspapers the week Obama was born announcing his birth?
Yeah -- BIG conspiracy here, folks -- someone's meddling with time!

No, and neither can you. So is that supposed to prove something? You just shot yourself in the foot.

It was common knowledge that when a "certification of live birth" was issued by the state, newspapers would print a very brief announcement in the newspaper in recognition of this issuance. It proves nothing more than a "certification of live birth" was ISSUED, and NOTHING ELSE, because anyone born anywhere in the world could be issued a certification of live birth in 1961 in Hawaii.

You beat this issue over and over until it becomes a joke. Everything you people throw out, even your hypotheticals have been debunked.

What needs to be done is for obama to release this supposed real birth certificate in Hawaii that is said to exist. For what possible reason does he continue to hide it, along with ALL his other life information and records. Could it be something is contained therein that will prove he does not qualify as a "NATURAL BORN CITIZEN" of America?

We WILL find out, sooner or later.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back