Is This Racist?

Is This Racist

• Total voters
You n*****rs are all the same.

You'd be too much of a pussy to say that to someones face.
Time, date, and location.

None of you anonymous racist pussies talk like this IRL.

Time date and location. I've asked three times and you keep saying I won't. Seems you remain anonymous then blame it on me.

Frankly, you are a punk, to challenge a woman like that. You are likely some stupid, adolescent, jerk off who has been suspended from school, playing on your caretakers computer.

If you look boy, you'll see she made the challenge that I wouldn't say it to her face.

Since I finished my second graduate degree while you were still sucking tit, or may be dick in your case,, seems your claim of my suspension from school is nonsense. Run along boy and cash your welfare check.

LOL...smh! You think you can whip Carla, do ya?

Who's the pussy now? You said I wouldn't, I asked you where and when yet you don't reply with an answer.

You're an idiot.

You're a coward. You said I wouldn't say it to your face. I offered to allow you to say when and where. You won't. Run along coward. You must be one of the same kind as Alclepias.

You know the only place you call people the "N" word is from the safety of your home/work, on the computer. You're a pussy.

many a time I have been called a cracker or honky at USMB

are they cowards too

old school
dot com come to mind and we are not even going to discuss asslicker

do you have double standards carla dingbat?

I would say...the 70's called and wants its slang back. LOL! Strange, I've never been called a cracker or a honky on this forum.

Time date and location. I've asked three times and you keep saying I won't. Seems you remain anonymous then blame it on me.

Frankly, you are a punk, to challenge a woman like that. You are likely some stupid, adolescent, jerk off who has been suspended from school, playing on your caretakers computer.

If you look boy, you'll see she made the challenge that I wouldn't say it to her face.

Since I finished my second graduate degree while you were still sucking tit, or may be dick in your case,, seems your claim of my suspension from school is nonsense. Run along boy and cash your welfare check.
You are a punk and a coward in addition to being a cave chimp with fleas and lice. If I were to catch a pussy similar to you threatening a women I would beat that cowards ass. Then I would post here so you knew all about it.

Idiot, I said you would be too much of a pussy to say that to anyone, not specifically me.

If you're proud of your heritage, you're not racist. If you're proud of your race, you're not racist (weird, but not racist). If you're ethnocentric, you're not racist (just narrow-minded). If you're all of those and think a race or races other than yours are inferior and should be treated in a manner that is less respectful, less dignified, unequally or unfairly, then you're a racist.

This sign, without context, is not racist. Knowing the context, that the KKK is behind it, makes it racist.
sounds like the jewish race telling us all we are inferior because their god said so. doesn't it? the treat the palestinians, who's land they stole in modern times, they are superior and treat them unfairly. who's side are we on anyway?

Idiot, I said you would be too much of a pussy to say that to anyone, not specifically me.

He focused on you because he knew a male would beat his ass within an inch of his life. He thought he would have at least some chance against a woman.

You are a punk and a coward in addition to being a cave chimp with fleas and lice. If I were to catch a pussy similar to you threatening a women I would beat that cowards ass. Then I would post here so you knew all about it.

Dear Asclepias I don't know which posts you are referring to
but when I have read and responded to Conservative65 in other threads
there were respectful and intelligent points and ideas shared.

You also share more articulate and enlightening replies
that this garbage I see here.

I think you both are bringing out the worst in each other,
when I am using to seeing better from both of you.

Please finish cleaning out the garbage, being tossed back and forth here,
and please stick to content and points of substance
I am more used to seeing from you and Con65. I like the real you much better!

I don't have to do a thing for the worst to come from him. He is nothing but the worst.

I don't have to do a thing for the worst to come from him. He is nothing but the worst.

No, Asclepias is much better than this lowball gameplaying.
I think he uses that to pick on people, and to limit his audience to people like me who can see through it.
It reminds me of the little hedgehog or porcupine that uses long spikes to keep people at bay.
There is a really thoughtful person underneath that appearance of yucky spitefulness.
Some kind of protective screening device, like preemptive strikes, not sure....

As for you Conservative65
can I ask your help to address JakeStarkey in the
thread can govt be used to force something you don't want

I can't tell if JS really can't see past the beliefs about govt
or what is going on. It is disturbing if we have these different
"political beliefs" and can't see that they are imposing on each other.
Can you please help? I want to bring this issue to the attention
of public officials and party leaders to call for Constitutional conferences on it.
And it may take conventions to hash out areas where political beliefs are clashing
instead of respecting them EQUALLY. thanks!

LMAO! Two graduate degrees? Put the meth away, Jed. Now you're really getting out there.

As far as "looking" for anything, I saw enough when you, "Internet Badass" told her to "name a time and a place". That was enough for me to see you for what you are, namely an effeminate coward.

As far as the rest of your pissy diaper rant, my guess is that someone typed the above response for you, because just a few hours ago, you were a monosyllabic idiot, who could barely complete a sentence without a racial slur, or some other childish one liner.

Stay out of adult forums, you pink, acne ridden, truant little prick.

White folks barely notice blacks. Blacks are still pissed off about slavery.

ROFLMAO!
"White folks barely notice blacks"? About 90% of the posts in this forum are posted by white folks about blacks. And many of the them repeat the same old tired messages, about slavery, Al Sharpton...........etc, etc, etc.
In the sense that to me, black issues are pretty irrelevant, I see them on TV, but I don't really care whether you all want to stay ignorant and fucked up. Other races and peoples have done well for themselves, it's just blacks IN GENERAL are a messed up culture with screwed up values. I notice it like I notice a cartoon, I laugh and move on.

Tell that to someone who has not been around enough to recognize a duck when they see one. You are part of an uneducated, semi-literate group of individuals here who have accomplished very little personally, therefore you think in collective and monolithic racial terms, because you are not capable of any other way of thinking.

Most individuals of just average intelligence or better, minimize spending any wasted energy on issues that are "irrelevant" to them, and certainly would not be.the least bit of concern over an irrelevant group of any kind having a "chip on their shoulder" towards them.
It was a bit of curiosity, like, are blacks really such ignorant, backwards people? And hearing you guys talk just re-inforces that. I'm a little surprised actually. I was expecting at least some normal blacks who didn't still have the slavery chip (and other stereotypes) on their shoulder. You know what? Slavery didn't happen to you, so get over it already.

Where did slavery get introduced into this thread? This started out about about the KKK, and you and your silly cartoon pals took it in a different direction.

All that I did was to accurately define you as part of illiterate, uneducated contingent of posters here, who all sound the same, which is your problem.

Not mine.
Well. at least you didn't dispute what I was saying. You can only call me names. Figures.

LMAO! Two graduate degrees? Put the meth away, Jed. Now you're really getting out there.

As far as "looking" for anything, I saw enough when you, "Internet Badass" told her to "name a time and a place". That was enough for me to see you for what you are, namely an effeminate coward.

As far as the rest of your pissy diaper rant, my guess is that someone typed the above response for you, because just a few hours ago, you were a monosyllabic idiot, who could barely complete a sentence without a racial slur, or some other childish one liner.

Keep putting on the chapstick you ass kissing piece of shit.

It's easy to see what you are. A n****r loving ass kisser.

It's easy to see what you are. A n****r loving ass kisser.
You just keep using your delousing solution you tick infested cave chimp.

This is what is racist.

15%2B-%2B1

My,my. What an impressive vocabulary you have, little pink boy.

Forum List

Back