Is this racist?

I don't know, is this?

nigger9sr.jpg

had you pegged as a racist, it helps to know the kind of posters we are dealing with here.

Ah, yes, because I was clearly trying to put forth my Aryan beliefs.

I assumed we were all adults here. Sorry, Roomy, we all look forward to more mature posts about how you're drunk and nobody here likes you.

Dan said:
Ah, yes, because I was clearly trying to put forth my Aryan beliefs.

I assumed we were all adults here. Sorry, Roomy, we all look forward to more mature posts about how you're drunk and nobody here likes you.

Never assume, it often makes an ASS out of U and ME.

Grow up Dan your post was neither clever nor funny, it was either racist or a juvenile attempt at humour.I shall give you the benefit if the doubt, this time.As no one laughed at your joke, you may wish to contemplate the error of your ways.

No more racist than this:

0db1831ebfd1ae3a6c2782b6e3b1e084.jpg

Sony said today it has pulled a Dutch billboard advertising campaign for the new white version of its PlayStation Portable video game player and apologised to anyone offended by ad, which critics dubbed racist.

A billboard ad in the campaign - which Sony said was launched in the first week of June and created locally and exclusively for the Dutch market - portrayed a white woman aggressively grabbing the face of a black woman and read "PlayStation Portable White is Coming."

Sony said in a statement that the Netherlands campaign intended to highlight the colour contrast between the existing black PSP and the new ceramic white PSP.

"We recognise that the subject matter of one specific image may have caused concern in some countries not directly affected by the advertising. As a result, we have now withdrawn the campaign," said the company, which also apologised to those offended by the ad.

"I am pleased to see Sony taking responsibility for their racially charged ad and appropriately pulling it from the marketplace," said California Assemblyman Leland Yee who, along with the National Association for the Advancement of Coloured People (NAACP) and a youth civil rights education project called Sojourn to the Past, had condemned Sony's use of the ad.

Yee is a critic of violent video games and has spearheaded legislation aimed at keeping excessively violent and sexually explicit games out of the hands of minors.

Late last year, Sony sparked controversy in the United States with spray-painted PSP ads that looked like urban graffiti. The stealth campaign featured dazed-looking kids doing a variety of things with their PSPs, from riding them like skateboards to licking them like lollipops.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3729495a28,00.html

roomy said:
had you pegged as a racist, it helps to know the kind of posters we are dealing with here.

Would it have been better if the black chicks were yellow, the yellow chick was black and he called the rest of them "Crackers?"

Dan said:
No, it would've been better if I got drunk, posted it twenty times, then wondered why everyone on the board hated me.

Bam. The best smackdown in USMB history!

GotZoom said:
Would it have been better if the black chicks were yellow, the yellow chick was black and he called the rest of them "Crackers?"
I think it would have been better if the black chicks were yellow, the yellow chick was black and he called the rest of them "Quackers.":eek:

• Thanks
Reactions: Dan
roomy said:
Never assume, it often makes an ASS out of U and ME.

Grow up Dan your post was neither clever nor funny, it was either racist or a juvenile attempt at humour.I shall give you the benefit if the doubt, this time.As no one laughed at your joke, you may wish to contemplate the error of your ways.

I laughed my ass off and gave him points. I laughed the second time I looked at it and then sent the image to my pro-gay marriage-multicultural-and-anything-else friend, who laughed her ass off too. Then I had to go do some shit.

I laughed my ass off and gave him points. I laughed the second time I looked at it and then sent the image to my pro-gay marriage-multicultural-and-anything-else friend, who laughed her ass off too. Then I had to go do some shit.

Hee hee! I thought about posting the five rep comments I got for that, but I didn't wanna brag.

Forum List

Back