Is this racist?

Jul 11, 2012
I was sent a link to a blog Edited, and there is a picture posted there that shows a black man pissing in a urinal. On the other side of the wall is a white woman drinking from a fountain under a sign that says "Whites Only." The drain from the urinal is connected to the fountain, so apparently the woman is drinking the man's piss.

Now, I understand the anger and frustration that blacks and other people of color feel towards whites and a system that has and at least in some ways still is poised against them. But is this picture racist, or a valid statement about that persecution?

Edited.

Hmm...I think that perhaps it is meant to somehow show us how the black person felt many years ago. However, an image portraying a white person apparently drinking a black mans urine is rather distasteful.

I was sent a link to a blog called Psychic Mayhem, and there is a picture posted there that shows a black man pissing in a urinal. On the other side of the wall is a white woman drinking from a fountain under a sign that says "Whites Only." The drain from the urinal is connected to the fountain, so apparently the woman is drinking the man's piss.

Now, I understand the anger and frustration that blacks and other people of color feel towards whites and a system that has and at least in some ways still is poised against them. But is this picture racist, or a valid statement about that persecution?

For some reason I can't post the link, but it is a blog on blogger. The actual link has mypsychicmayem and is on blogspot.com.

it's attitudes such as yours, bolded, that makes those posters common

One could argue the way they're killing one another off as in Chicago these days you could easily replace the white guy with another black guy. Or, gosh, would that be racist?

One could argue the way they're killing one another off as in Chicago these days you could easily replace the white guy with another black guy. Or, gosh, would that be racist?

actually if the poster had a black guy killing or raping a white woman it would be more accurate

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZugInjQCPI]The negraph (iPhone app) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back