Is this racist?

Just stay away from large groups of blacks, or stay away from where they're known to frequent.

I think it is. So is the repeated belief of many here that blacks will riot and kill if Zimmerman is found not guilty.

What about this? Is this racist?

'If You're White, You Don't Belong Here Tonight'

Twenty years later, the Rodney King LA riot videos are just as shocking as they were in 1992.

Through a then-groundbreaking but soon-to-become regular occurrence of hand-held surveillance, the shocking and disturbing beating of Rodney King by the Los Angeles Police Department made international news. The police said that they were acting in self-defense and that King was aggressive and resisting arrest. However, many who saw the video said the officers were out of line.

After seven days of deliberation in court, a jury acquitted all four officers involved in the Rodney King beating of assault charges and acquitted three of the four of using excessive force.

Rodney King LA Riots Told Through Shocking Videos, 20 Years Later (VIDEOS)

You actually have some question in your mind?

Here...let me help you out (and I'll type slowly): YES. It's racist.

Shockingly, black people can be just as racist as white people. :eek: Try not to freak out, mmmkay?

You actually have some question in your mind?

Here...let me help you out (and I'll type slowly): YES. It's racist.

Shockingly, black people can be just as racist as white people. :eek: Try not to freak out, mmmkay?

Tell that to Wry Catcher whydonchyafool?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxBRyygMmTs&feature=fvwrel]LA Riots - YouTube[/ame]

and yes, sometimes there's good reasons to avoid groups of black people..

Look...if a group of black people is dressed all in blue, covered with tattoos, and throwing up gang handsigns, you would be well-advised to pay attention TO THEIR BEHAVIOR and AVOID THEM.

But, simply being black doesn't make someone a threat. A group of black people is not inherently more threatening or menacing than a group of white people. It's all about the BEHAVIOR of that group, not their race.

I can't believe this shit has to be explained.

Look...if a group of black people is dressed all in blue, covered with tattoos, and throwing up gang handsigns, you would be well-advised to pay attention TO THEIR BEHAVIOR and AVOID THEM.

But, simply being black doesn't make someone a threat. A group of black people is not inherently more threatening or menacing than a group of white people. It's all about the BEHAVIOR of that group, not their race.

dew keep trying, it's interesting.

I think there's a minimal intellectual threshold to master the concept.

I think there's a minimal intellectual threshold to master the concept.

I think we got it. If a white does it it's racist.. if a black does it it has nothing to do with race... we've heard that shit for years now.

A group of black people is not inherently more threatening or menacing than a group of white people.

And yet in most contexts, they are. Especially if you're white!

Groups of black people are unholy terrors. In their packs they whoop, scream, curse, laugh, slow down traffic, eyeball others... they just don't act like groups of white people. I've been observing this for years. Just this afternoon, I'm taking my kid to dance class and three black women get out of the car next to mine. "Mothafucka bitch fuck fuck fuck bitch shit bitch ass nigga bitch mothafucka" is the blue stream they emitted. But I dare not look askance at them. They'll bark, "whatchyoo lookin' at, cracka?"

It sounds racist, but packs of blacks act like packs of baboons. Blacks are a genetic horrorshow. They're by turns useless and dangerous: useless because they're so dumb and lazy, dangerous because they lack impulse control.

Yes, they are human. Part of God's family, blah blah. But God never meant us to live in the same society. HE separated us by a fucking CONTINENT. We whites decided to enslave them, and now look at the mess.

Last edited:
A group of black people is not inherently more threatening or menacing than a group of white people.

Groups of black people are unholy terrors. In their packs they whoop, scream, curse, laugh, slow down traffic, eyeball others... they just don't act like groups of white people. I've been observing this for years. Just this afternoon, I'm taking my kid to dance class and three black women get out of the car next to mine. "Mothafucka bitch fuck fuck fuck bitch shit bitch ass nigga bitch mothafucka" is the blue stream they emitted. But I dare not look askance at them. They'll bark, "whatchyoo lookin' at, cracka?"

It sounds racist, but packs of blacks act like packs of baboons. Blacks are a genetic horrorshow. They're by turns useless and dangerous: useless because they're so dumb and lazy, dangerous because they lack impulse control.

Yes, they are human. Part of God's family, blah blah. But God never meant us to live in the same society. HE separated us by a fucking CONTINENT. We whites decided to enslave them, and now look at the mess.

Yes :eusa_whistle:

You really are a shameless fucking coward.

Just stay away from large groups of blacks, or stay away from where they're known to frequent.

I think it is. So is the repeated belief of many here that blacks will riot and kill if Zimmerman is found not guilty.

Not racist,just sound advice.
Did you see what happened to that guy who had
a few words with some kids playing basketball.
They got a mob together and almost beat him to death.
I would rather a nobody like you think me racist then
me killed by an angry mob of blacks who felt I disrespected
them by walking on their side of the street or some stupid shit. :eusa_whistle:

If I lived in Florida a month before the trial
I would buy as much property insurance as possible.
A week before the verdict was expected I would get as far away as possible.

Maybe you should stop staring at women in creepy ways, Billy. Women (white and black) generally don't like creepers.

You act like an idiot quite a lot here. I suspect you're projecting your own inadequacies on black folks.

I'm fairly certain that God never designated you to serve as an official spokesperson. You're not very credible, Billy.

If I lived in Florida a month before the trial
I would buy as much property insurance as possible.
A week before the verdict was expected I would get as far away as possible.

As a Floridian, I'd like to invite you to get the fuck out, soonest. The fewer Zoo Yorkers we have in this state, the better.

<snip>

so... as part of his grand plan, God employed the various continents to separate the various different-looking peoples...?

by your logic (such as it is), whites should have stayed in Europe and left the New World entirely to the Indians...

yes...?

Guess you weren't around after the cops that beat Rodney King were aquitted.

Which may have something to do with the expectations surrounding this issue.

But que sera.

Forum List

Back