Is this prostitution?

The medium of communication, which is Internet is truly helpful to us. However, when it comes to earning money, many specifically young ones opted to get themselves into seeking arrangement or online dating as most of us know it. Education loan debt is a distressing fact of life for scores of young 20-somethings in the U.S. Yet some young women have found a controversial path toward becoming debt-free, with the help of internet dating. Through online websites like Seeking Arrangement, increasing numbers of female university learners have taken the plunge and turn into sugar babies, reports the Huffington Post. Here is the proof: College sugar babies solicit funds to fight student loan debt.

We live in a WHORE CULTURE and tell ourselves that only SEX WHORES are exploited.

How many of you go to work everyday and wish you could do something else?

You're not working for LOVE, are you?

So how does that make YOU better than a whore?

Everybody's gonna serve somebody, folks.

GoldDigger.jpg

Is this prostitution?
Yes, it is quid pro quo capitalism.

I have no problem with people who fornicate for money because I KNOW they're working for it.
Ironically, some of us 'most religious' in our ways within life understand power plays to be what they potentially are have less of a problem with such things... as prostitution as stated by law to be as stated.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.
Gives new meaning to the phrase, go fuck a duck. :thup:
*rolling eyes at someone's idiocy* :laugh2: OMGorsh... I'm thinking doctor when one posts 'duck'....
Yes, it is prostitution. But who cares? Where is the victim?
YEP, this is the PROBLEM with some LIBERALS and the liberal minded folk... !

Jeez, and here I thought this was capitalism at work? Is prostitution when it comes to sex the only prostitution? Or could we define prostitution as giving in to any power? Prostitution is legal in Nevada and considered the world's oldest occupation by many people. So I guess my question is, if you consider prostitution a bad thing, how would you prevent it or work to make it less bad? Or are you just moralizing online because that is what you do best? Requires nothing from the critic, that makes all thought easy.

The biggest problem seems to be the issue of mainstream not recognizing sex to be what it really is. Physical? Really? OMGorsh.... We obviously have so far yet to go in understand just who and how we are made to be spiritually and physically. :eusa_shhh:

Some thoughts on this thread:

Is a member of Congress who accepts donations from someone who will benefit from his/her vote a prostitute or a whore?

In any enterprise there is risk and reward; disease, public exposure and violent customers would seem to be too risky for many, but the rewards for the few who avoid the dangers can be exceptional.

Sexual mores change overtime, but some things never change.

Why is prostitution illegal?

Is there a difference between a woman who engages in prostitution with many men and a woman who uses sex to obtain what she wants from one man?

Using someone as a toy is unappealing, some (generally men) are so unappealing prositutes really earn their dough.

Why not legalize it? Regulate it, tax it, make the pimps find another way to 'earn' a living (so we better decriminalize drugs). Fewer women abused, less disease transmitted and less crime.

Definition: A prostitute does it for the money. A whore gives it away.

Marrying a rich spouse make you a prostitute or a whore?

Just asking.

Ame®icano;3963599 said:
Some thoughts on this thread:

Is a member of Congress who accepts donations from someone who will benefit from his/her vote a prostitute or a whore?

In any enterprise there is risk and reward; disease, public exposure and violent customers would seem to be too risky for many, but the rewards for the few who avoid the dangers can be exceptional.

Sexual mores change overtime, but some things never change.

Why is prostitution illegal?

Is there a difference between a woman who engages in prostitution with many men and a woman who uses sex to obtain what she wants from one man?

Using someone as a toy is unappealing, some (generally men) are so unappealing prositutes really earn their dough.

Why not legalize it? Regulate it, tax it, make the pimps find another way to 'earn' a living (so we better decriminalize drugs). Fewer women abused, less disease transmitted and less crime.

Just asking.

Not if you do it for "love"

Many young girls fall in love with 60-70 year old men. It's chemistry

I must be stupid as hell, as I cannot believe there are some people in the USA who want to legalize prostitution across the board.

If you, who want to legalize it in the USA... if you had a daughter, would you want her to be used up by someone to get their rocks off, even it's for money???!! (yes, or a son, I'm using a daughter as an example)

If so, what do you say to her if that is what she chooses?

"Yay, my daughter is a hooker!!!! I'm so proud that she's getting used by other men to get their rocks off! I love knowing that other men just use her and she gets paid too!"

"Yes, my daughter is doing great, she's one of the top hookers! She's got so many men wanting her for sex, she's at the top of her career!"

"Yes, honey, it doesn't matter to me if you sell your body for sex. I'm proud of you no matter what you do. It's your life honey, you can do as you please." <----- Oh yeah...I'd feel REALLY loved by my parents if they said that to me.

What am I missing here?

I'm not trying to be the morality police, I seriously don't get it. Who would want this for their children???

@ bold: In some ways prostitution is already legalized through the marriage and you see it the best way trough the divorce.

Only difference: Those who divorce from poor spouse are sluts, those who divorce from rich become celebrities.

Ame®icano;3963655 said:
TRUE LOVE!!

hugh.jpg

:puke3:

He really looks sexy... Who could ever resist?

I have those jammies he's wearing, and I'm a woman! Bought them in the lingerie department, they are comfy.

Yeah, nothing sexier than a 89 year old dude wearing ladies jammies!

I am wondering a bit if his heart is as big as they say it is. :eusa_whistle: No, seriously. He is supposedly an interesting fellow.

If someone is paying you to have sex with them, is that prostitution?

I'd say yes, though other women and men may just get a nice dinner, jewelry and gifts in exchange for sex, and that is not prostitution, eh?

So letting some guy (or gal) have sex with you so you can pay your bills, instead of getting a job after college and paying off your debt (like most of us who had college loans did) is the "new thing?"

Mommy and Daddy must be so proud! At least they won't have the debt burden, nor will their kids, because some old man got to stick his dick in their daughter's hole so she could pay her debt off! :clap2:

I was trying to think of a response to this thread, but all that kept coming to mind was "sluts."

Then I saw your response, especially the last paragraph, and knew I couldn't do better than that! :clap2:

One thing I'll add, if 17% said they'd consider using sex to pay off their college debts, that means 83% wouldn't consider it. I prefer to think about it that way...83% WOULDN'T consider it.

Last edited:
Ame®icano;3963599 said:

Just asking.

Not if you do it for "love"

Many young girls fall in love with 60-70 year old men. It's chemistry

Riiiight! The difference between a prostitute and some supposedly "respectable" married women, is the wedding ring on the finger, and the honesty (or lack thereof) of the transaction! If you're screwing for money or goods, and nothing more, you are a prostitute! Hell, in that respect, a common street whore is more honest than some housewives - you know exactly what you are paying, and exactly what you are getting in return!

Yes, well then too on the side of the women.... Atleast when one has a price and demands pay one is not as taken advantage of or taken for granted as another that has sex 'for free' and/or within the bindings of relationship/marriage where it seems sometimes 'anything goes as cheaply as possible regardless of how illogical and inconsiderate it all appears'. *steamed* There is a tremendous benefit to regulated prostitution. When the women (and men, I suppose) are taken care of, provided for, they offer a service that can be one of the most difficult and neglected sides to life.

Is this prostitution?

Yes, it is quid pro quo capitalism.

I have no problem with people who fornicate for money because I KNOW they're working for it.

If you are referring to the gal that fucks and sucks to pay off bills, You are delusional. For her it wasn't a business it was a necessity and will stop after the bills are paid.
That's not capitalism. Although I must admit it was a cowardly way out. Who ever she may be will have to live with herself for ever knowing she sold herself out.
nor is it in any way equal to quid pro quo.............

Blues

Oh no it's capitalism, Blue. There's nothing delusional about recognizing that nature of the event

A capital fee is paid for a service in a "This for that" transaction.

You may find that transaction repulsive or immoral, but that doesn't change the fact that it is a business transation.

And the fact that it was something she might have done with disgust and it is something that she'd rather not do, doesn't remotely change that fact either.

People do all sorts of things they don't want to do to pay the bills.

That doesn't make it not part of the capitalist model.

Blue may be merely pointing out the emotional and psychological trauma such a lifestyle can provoke within some women (and men). Sometimes women especially are put in circumstances or put themselves in circumstances that force them to do things outside of their comfortable common character. For some becoming independent means to quite seriously start with the absolute basics and if a woman (or man) has come from very little that has value in modern society the only worth they recognize is the most basic of needs, of desires. :(

This ironically reminds me of separation of church and state.... How one (being a symbolic church) has to sometimes separate themselves from their usual way of being (state) and to focus on the business part of it all.

Forum List

Back