Is this Progressive TV commerical funny to you?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
It appears to be making fun of divorce and the anger and confusion it causes the kids. Maybe I'm missing something but I think this is disgusting. I never went through divorcing parents but I had friends who did and there is nothing funny about it.

Here: This'll make you want to want to buy some Progressive insurance and vote for a Democrat in 2020.

:laughing0301:

886461.jpg

It appears to be making fun of divorce and the anger and confusion it causes the kids. Maybe I'm missing something but I think this is disgusting. I never went through divorcing parents but I had friends who did and there is nothing funny about it.

It is about being memorable. Look you posted a thread on it so you will remember it. Box checked.

I see your point and agree. There are all types of insensitive and inappropriate shit on TV. If we sat there analyzed all these commercials we could have a field day pointing out how inappropriate they are.

I think that they stole the Flo character from the old Comet Cleanser commercials.
Josephine the plumber

Last edited:

I see your point and agree. There are all types of insensitive and inappropriate shit on TV. If we sat there analyzed all these commercials we could have a field day pointing out how inappropriate they are.

That's why god gave us the remote control.........

That's why god gave us the remote control.........

I didn't ask you if you had a remote control.

Forum List

Back