Is this place safe for ladies?

They "staple" both ways right?
No I'm exclusively pu$$yVly.

Ladies don't talk like that.
Maybe not but a lot of women do. I never claimed to be a lady.

Also it was not my intention to insult this particular forum, I'm a newbie here and know very little about this forum other than what I've read in the last two or three days. I have however been on other forums or message boards where people claiming to be men were routinely insulting towards women and feminism, always saying awful things like, "American women are no damn good anymore," and, "Feminism is ruining America," and insinuating that all the lady posters were fat, or men, pretending to be women, or that they were all single and lonely women who couldn't get a man because they were too ugly. I've seen a few lady posters who eventually quit posting because of all the abusive language that was routinely directed against them. So, I'm just asking, in all sincerity, is this place place safe for ladies?

Also it was not my intention to insult this particular forum, I'm a newbie here and know very little about this forum other than what I've read in the last two or three days. I have however been on other forums or message boards where people claiming to be men were routinely insulting towards women and feminism, always saying awful things like, "American women are no damn good anymore," and, "Feminism is ruining America," and insinuating that all the lady posters were fat, or men, pretending to be women, or that they were all single and lonely women who couldn't get a man because they were too ugly. I've seen a few lady posters who eventually quit posting because of all the abusive language that was routinely directed against them. So, I'm just asking, in all sincerity, is this place place safe for ladies?

It's a popular politics forum. You're going to mostly find old women, old men and young men.

It's a popular politics forum. You're going to mostly find old women, old men and young men.

o fuck you cow....i am not old.....i am the new 40

o fuck you cow....i am not old.....i am the new 40

What?

So you're saying you are NOT a lady, but you want to know if such creatures would be safe here?

If your buttons are easy to push and you announce that to the general populace, then it is not a safe board.

The troll population here is abundant and well fed.

Blame the EPA.

Is it safe for ladies...

Don't know about that, but there are some real pussies who seem to thrive here...

Last edited:

So you're saying you are NOT a lady, but you want to know if such creatures would be safe here?

"Creatures?"

I'm pretty outspoken for the most part but I do try to be polite and civil in dealing with other people. I've been told that I'm pretty slutty but I don't necessarily take that to be a bad thing.

No.

Forum List

Back