Is this place safe for ladies?

Is this place safe for ladies?

It probably is. If we had any then ...oh shit...now I am in trouble...

Some of these forums are really rife with misogyny and misbehaving.

It's the internet, deal with it. If a site doesn't conform to your idea of what terms and conditions should be, you should find another one.

It's the internet, deal with it. If a site doesn't conform to your idea of what terms and conditions should be, you should find another one.

Oh come on.... with a nic like ...swingline.....plus a zip code. I am amazed its sig is not a 888 number call me for a good time.

Oh come on.... with a nic like ...swingline.....plus a zip code. I am amazed its sig is not a 888 number call me for a good time.

What? Swingline is a fucking staple and stapler brand. Why do you think their avatar is what it is?

What? Swingline is a fucking staple and stapler brand. Why do you think their avatar is what it is?

Un huh... Im going with the post. ;)

Forum List

Back